Refinement of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell to the needs of Dynamic Operator Name | What you need to do to make this DON fully displayed

Rep: (3912)
This topic was created for those who, when using the programDynamic Operator Namethere is a problem with the fact that the field allotted in Manila or SPB Mobile Shell under the "operator name" is not able to fully display the data.
It looks like the end of a line of output with ellipsis "...".

Discussion of the solution to this "problem" is given in a separate topic, so that constant and ongoing questions about this, as well as requests: - "Please change my file" does not clutter up the main topic about DON.

I remind you that the following messages and topics already exist on this issue:
1. Already ready files for some versions of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell:
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 20 shortcutshere
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 16 shortcutshere
Manila 2.5 statement extension 9 shortcutshere
Extension of the operator name string for Manila 1.1, 2.1here
Operator name extension for SPB Mobile Shellhereandhere
Transparent widget for SPB Mobile Shell that launches USSD.exehere(allows you to run a balance update by tap on the name of the operator)
2. Instructions on how to increase the operator line for Manila yourself:
here
3. Theme where you can discuss in more detail the refinement of the files SPB Mobile Shell:
Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell

Post has been editedMissAlenka - 02.06.10, 12:23

Rep: (3)
And two lines from Manila, you can take the information?

Rep: (0)
HTC-HD-2 firmware 1.48, Manila 2.5.19211619.0 .... do not get their own line to extend. Help pzhlsta

everything worked out !!! : Blush:

Attached files

Attached file7c60907d_manila.rar(123.83 KB)

Post has been editedzepp75 - 26.05.10, 10:28

Rep: (543)
ViainstructionsI edited at 7c60907d
Attached Image
but during the conversation - that's kind of a
Attached Image
where I error can be?
Attached file7c60907d_manila.zip(8.47 KB)

Post has been editedBlind Fury - 26.05.10, 10:21
Reason for editing: adding a file

Help guys, phone htc diamond2. Manila Version 2.5.20113030.0
Put the file 7c60907d_manila. The balance line is displayed correctly, but the weather has shifted right by the clock .... What can be done?
p.s. I tried to put all the cabs and files ... does not work (((

Post has been editedkola85 - 28.05.10, 09:48

Rep: (4)
kola85 @ 28.5.10, 9:18*
Kids help phone htc diamond2. Version of a file Manila 2.5.20113030.0Postavil 7c60907d_manila. String balance is displayed correctly, but the weather has shifted right at the clock .... What can be done?

had the same garbage with the weather ... I have a 2.5 with 9 shortcuts ... threw forum file you want to edit - I nasyaynika herethis gave a corrected ... try it ... if not roll, then throw the file here and ask for help ...

Post has been editedqwepoi - 29.05.10, 03:00

qwepoi, thank you. I put the cab, and the weather has remained in its place, but I did not like one thing by strips, which is located between the word "calendar" and the most weather.
Those. I want to say, "Sat May 29" "a signal off." , And so at these inscriptions bit somehow crookedly implemented mapping, ie not exactly the strip is divided in half, and something likeFinalization of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell for the needs of Dynamic Operator Name (Post # 4414407)that's it ... no .. ochenkrasivo
Whether it is possible to change or improve?

glad that something has helped ... =)
perhaps this kasyak due to the fact that we have different firmware ... I have is 2.75 (L-TRV) from Vadyarika ... I think that this is the problem layout of the home screen ...

Rep: (37)
W.Master @ 19.3.2010, 22:11*
3. Subject where you can condemn
----- need to be corrected.

Transparent widget for SPB Mobile Shell runs USSD.exe ---- all the instructions did was transparent widget, but that by tap update occurred in Schele and did not work, the program pops up that I could not do that ?!

Post has been editedvenss - 31.05.10, 17:27

Rep: (19)
Guys, no one will tell you how to make a fatter font, where the balance is displayed in Manila?

Posted 01-06-2010, 9:49:

vomisina2008 @ 1.6.10, 17:45*
how to make a fatter font

The question is removed. Climb to look for.

Rep: (37)
venss @ 31.5.2010, 17:20*
pops up the program, I could not do that ?!

In short instructionshereadmitted the mistake 10. Select Programs \ Dynamic Operator \ Setup so that's not a setup and update poke.

Posted 01-06-2010, 13:57:

Post has been editedvenss - 02.06.10, 14:14
Reason for editing: rangers there ....

Help is needed!
Attached Image

This is how all the curves appear to expand the line with the operator's name when you try. Already I tried a bunch of cab files and system files, all either do not extend or expand, but with here shoals.

Can poomzhite right to change my file?Attached file7c60907d_manila.rar(6.86 KB)

Li0n @ 2.6.10, 19:00*
This is how all the curves appear to expand the line with the operator's name when you try. Already I tried a bunch of cab files and system files, all either do not extend or expand, but with here shoals.

discussed a little above it, This problem ...

qwepoi
discussed a little above it, This problem ...

I was reading, but the above method did not help me :(

and even if the original file is replaced bythis too, the problem is not solved?

nope

Everywhere this Manila, well, on SPB Mobile Shell as much as create one operator name ??????????????

Rep: (20)
Prosto-Vip,
and in 1 Post unclear something written? There are all the links ...

Rep: (72)
G @ r1K @ 16.6.10, 14:58*
and in 1 Post unclear something written? There are all the links ...

Links-that is, in the header, but the work is only one of them. But there is proposed to replace the fileqa_layouts.dat . But as if I did not get it replaced (its own theme should + have already setup their own thrown in this file), which in this case? Whether it is possible that the file qa_layouts.dat from hats to throw the missing files in your?

Rep: (3912)
zhuchella @ 26.6.10, 15:48*
Whether it is possible that the file qa_layouts.dat from hats to throw the missing files in your?

All this can be done, and in more detail the question "How to do it?" discussed here:Icons for Spb Mobile Shell theme (Post # 2655771)

Post has been editedW.Master - 04.07.10, 11:02

Good day!
I diamond2 Manila 2.5 20
When put on the cab Valerka the calendar button decreases it turns ugly.
When I put away cab
Nerovinger,
Here try
Attached files
Manila_Long_Carrier_Network.cab (123.57 kilobytes) Number of downloads: 16

it decreases the entire text of all decreases and labels.
Help me please.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 2:51