Refinement of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell to the needs of Dynamic Operator Name | What you need to do to make this DON fully displayed

Rep: (3616)
This topic was created for those who, when using the programDynamic Operator Namethere is a problem with the fact that the field allotted in Manila or SPB Mobile Shell under the "operator name" is not able to fully display the data.
It looks like the end of a line of output with ellipsis "...".

Discussion of the solution to this "problem" is given in a separate topic, so that constant and ongoing questions about this, as well as requests: - "Please change my file" does not clutter up the main topic about DON.

I remind you that the following messages and topics already exist on this issue:
1. Already ready files for some versions of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell:
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 20 shortcutshere
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 16 shortcutshere
Manila 2.5 statement extension 9 shortcutshere
Extension of the operator name string for Manila 1.1, 2.1here
Operator name extension for SPB Mobile Shellhereandhere
Transparent widget for SPB Mobile Shell that launches USSD.exehere(allows you to run a balance update by tap on the name of the operator)
2. Instructions on how to increase the operator line for Manila yourself:
here
3. Theme where you can discuss in more detail the refinement of the files SPB Mobile Shell:
Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell

Post has been editedMissAlenka - 02.06.10, 12:23

Rep: (-1)
HTC HD2 T8585
I tried everything there is - sense 0.
Filled the file (ready), made my own and flooded it, put the cabs

Damn, what is it - does not stretch ...
Manila 2.5

Guys, help it stretch! What you need to throw here - what files?

Rep: (0)
Try this. The font is slightly smaller, the size is 470 characters. I'm fine with HD2 running
Attached file470 ______________ 23.rar(7.4 KB)

Post has been editedkorchagin1967 - 01.03.11, 23:47

I downloaded, unzipped, drove to a memory card, using Resco rewritten in \ Windows, Soft reset.
0 sense.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

This is some kind of glitch, you need to do xp

Damn, but without XP in any way? : (((

Well, if a glitch, as yet then. And why be afraid, everyone went through it, xp and all handles, not backup.
I think so.

Rep: (285)
W.Master @ 03/19/2010, 10:11*
3. Theme where you can discuss in more detail the refinement of the files SPB Mobile Shell:
Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell

direct link how to edit operator widget
Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell (Post # 6937786)

Rep: (1)
Guys, and who will tell you that maybe the body of the T8585 has installed custom firmware, everything is fine, but for some reason the Dynamic Operator Name prints a string, it can be seen in the dialer, but in the manila it shows only the string that it picked up at the start of the body. That is, the body is loaded with a balance of 250 rubles, for example, it continues to live in manila, and in the dialer the balance shows the correct one. What to do?

Kulijua_Premium_5.7 RUS ROM, manila 2.5.20212114.0

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/19 12:18