Refinement of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell to the needs of Dynamic Operator Name | What you need to do to make this DON fully displayed

Rep: (3616)
This topic was created for those who, when using the programDynamic Operator Namethere is a problem with the fact that the field allotted in Manila or SPB Mobile Shell under the "operator name" is not able to fully display the data.
It looks like the end of a line of output with ellipsis "...".

Discussion of the solution to this "problem" is given in a separate topic, so that constant and ongoing questions about this, as well as requests: - "Please change my file" does not clutter up the main topic about DON.

I remind you that the following messages and topics already exist on this issue:
1. Already ready files for some versions of Manila and SPB Mobile Shell:
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 20 shortcutshere
Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 2.5 16 shortcutshere
Manila 2.5 statement extension 9 shortcutshere
Extension of the operator name string for Manila 1.1, 2.1here
Operator name extension for SPB Mobile Shellhereandhere
Transparent widget for SPB Mobile Shell that launches USSD.exehere(allows you to run a balance update by tap on the name of the operator)
2. Instructions on how to increase the operator line for Manila yourself:
here
3. Theme where you can discuss in more detail the refinement of the files SPB Mobile Shell:
Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell

Post has been editedMissAlenka - 02.06.10, 12:23

Rep: (54)
Guys and how to do on Manila 1.0.1818.3719 the location of the date and the name of the operator like hereDynamic Operator Name (Post # 3616119)

Rep: (3)
In general, this problem exists ... tried to replace the original file with the finished one (beckoning 2.5 9 shortcuts), trying to replace the original file with the one that he personally changed - the outcome is the same: the string has increased in its length, but the inscription " Moscow ", the temperature and the image of the weather are shifted up a centimeter (superimposed on the clock) ... while all the other elements of the Tudey remain in place ...
as I understand, as a result of changing the length of the string, the markup of the window of the tudei is destroyed, as a result of which these elements are shifted ...
Can someone suggest how to increase the length of the line without disturbing the layout of the rest of the Tudey window?

Rep: (1)
Guys, please explain where to look for these files? I’ve already rummaged everything. I don’t even have a similar folder in my folder. (1c684cd8_manila, 7c60907d_manila)

Rep: (897)
vitos33,
which folder? these files are in the windows folder
They are hidden and system

Stark_ Well, yes, there I am looking for. It's fine if they are hidden with what program can you see them?

vitos33 @ 22.3.10, 16:48*
if they are hidden by what program can you see them?

in the Vadjarik firmware, Resko was immediately installed to the place of the standard explorer ... he sees everything perfectly ... well, or try to synchronize the device with the computer and replace the file with a program on the PC ...

Rep: (21)
After replacing the manic file, which is responsible for the width of the balance line (home for 9 icons), the manila clock is not clickable.
Is it just me? Does someone work on pressing the clock with the "extended" balance line? If yes, please post acc. file

Why? @ 22.3.10, 22:45*
After replacing the manic file, which is responsible for the width of the balance line (home for 9 icons), the manila clock is not clickable. Is it just me? Does someone work on pressing the clock with the "extended" balance line? If yes, please post acc. file

and when you change the file, no window elements go anywhere?

qwepoi yes it's all clear. It does not find these files. The Resco Exploer, my device, the windows folder, there is a single file with numbers (723fb954-d931-4348-b672-8) that's all there is with numbers.

qwepoi @ 23.3.10, 3:47*
and when you change the file, no window elements go anywhere?

no, all neatly

vitos33 @ 23.3.10, 6:23*
qwepoi yes it's all clear. It does not find these files. The Resco Exploer, my device, the windows folder, there is a single file with numbers (723fb954-d931-4348-b672-8) that's all there is with numbers.

hmm ... I climbed into Resko now and found the same thing myself ... then you have two options: 1) click on the Find-Menu in Resko and search by the first few digits / letters of the file name (everything is fine), 2) poke Menu-Options-Basic and remove the checkbox with "Hide files on the system" - and everything will start to appear and you will be happy ;-)

Why, throw a file to test ...

Post has been editedqwepoi - 24.03.10, 02:17

qwepoi
In the archive
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/442948/7c60907d_manila.zip
and in the cable:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/442981/Manila_Long_Carrier_Network.cab

qwepoi thanks for the help, I did it. : thank_you:

Rep: (0)
people tell me that you are changing all the files but I don’t need to change files in the windows folder I also want a full balance and not replace the file

Rusregister @ 25.3.10, 13:02*
people tell me that you are changing all the files but I don’t need to change files in the windows folder I also want a full balance and not replace the file

why don't you change something? tell what happens when you try to replace a file ...

W.Master @ 19.3.10, 23:11*
Guys and how to do on Manila 1.0.1818.3719 the location of the date and the name of the operator like here Dynamic Operator Name (Post # 3616119)

Same question. Version 1.0.1820.1830. HTC Touch Elf.
Put the file on the link above (Expansion of the line with the operator name for Manila 1.1, 2.1)

Why? @ 23.3.10, 22:14*
hmm ... I climbed into Resko now and found the same thing myself ... then you have two options: 1) click on the Find-Menu in Resko and search by the first few digits / letters of the file name (everything is fine), 2) poke Menu-Options-Basic and remove the checkbox with "Hide files on the system" - and everything will start to show you and you will be happy

And I do not have such files. 1) and 2) did - no matter ...

Why? @ 24.3.10, 16:55*
qwepoi thanks for the help, I did it.

Tell me how? Where were you? What is the CAB set?

Post has been editedA sh - 29.03.10, 13:31

A Sh @ 29.3.10, 13:20*

most likely you are doing something wrong, because if you do everything as it is written, then the files will "appear" and the replacement will occur normally ...

in general, even if you don’t find the files in the folder, you can simply drop it into the Windows folder / file ... but then, because the original file was not saved, you risk not being able to roll back ...

and try to synchronize the mob with the computer and already getting into the system through a computer on a mobile phone, try to find the file you need ...

qwepoi @ 30.3.10, 2:16*
Quote (A Sh @ 29.3.10, 13:20)

most likely you are doing something wrong, because if you do everything as it is written, then the files will "appear" and the replacement will occur normally ...

in general, even if you don’t find the files in the folder, you can simply drop it into the Windows folder / file ... but then, because the original file was not saved, you risk not being able to roll back ...

and try to synchronize the mob with the computer and already getting into the system through a computer on a mobile phone, try to find the file you need ...

There are no files ...
What I installed CAB-s. some files * _manila appeared. but the appearance of the home tab has not changed. uninstalled cab. files disappeared. everything works without changes. but I want to look like this:
Picture

Version 1.0.1820.1830. - It1.0 ? Can it have any other files?

Rep: (897)
A Sh,
you have 2d manila and all the ways are here for 3d

Stark_ @ 31.3.10, 2:13*
A Sh,
you have 2d manila and all the ways are here for 3d

Clear, sorry .... ((
And for 2D manila, are there any ways?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/1919 19:23