> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

metal Detector for HTC HD2 | metal detector

Rep: (50)
metal Detector for HTC HD2
version 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:13.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
The program uses the built-in compass to detect changes in the magnetic field of the earth, due to which the presence of metal is determined ...

p.s. acts and responds! but it is not always clear what: D but ... in order to properly set up a compass, it’s necessary to describe 8-ku in the air a couple of times in the air, like when you turn on the compass, there is even a picture there, generally not less than 5 times, and very clearly, approximately so that the 8-ka was about half a meter in width from bend to bend. it helped me :)

Compatibility: WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Download:
Version 1.0 CAB: Attached filemetalDetector1_0.cab (788.82 KB)

Post has been editeddmand - 08.01.11, 00:36

Rep: (0)
The program is very cool and everything works, it responds to hardware, but I tried to bring the second phone to Sony Eric W810, your arrow fell to zero, that is, to the left !!! as if drowned out your work. and brought Sony Eric G705 acted like a piece of iron :-) although both were included in the network. And the program is very cool :-)

Rep: (0)
and please tell me what is such a built-in compass?
I doubt very much its availability on devices
since there’s no mention of him anywhere
in no instruction or description

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 5:05 PM