> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MySettings | Quick setup of frequently used parameters

Rep: (42)
Mysettings
version: 1.9.9

Last update of the program in the header:21.10.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

more screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Quick setup of frequently used parameters.

Description:
I present to your attention a free program to quickly configure frequently used Android parameters -Mysettings.

MySettings can do the following:

- change the call mode
- change the brightness level
- enable / disable Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and Airplane mode
- enable / disable auto-rotate screen and auto-sync
- display of the amount of memory on the SD card and internal memory, as well as the battery level in percent
- for quick access to the program, MySettings can be added to the notification panel
- You can also disable the unlock key with one touch if you use it, as well as adjust the time the phone is turned off when it is idle.

You can download the program on the Android Market. The program is free and has a Russian interface (it is included only if you have a Russian locale). There is also a paid version without ads.

Homepage: http://jqsoft.ru/apps/view/2/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=jqsof..._from_developer
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=jqsoft.apps.mysettings

Download:
version: 1.9.9 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2121406/MySettings_Pro_v1.9.9.apk

old versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 21.10.12, 05:48
Reason for editing: New version

Help guys who have PayPal, you need to test whether payments are accepted on the site or not. but something like they said that in Russia it now works. List at least a few cents, I will return if that. paypal button onhttp://jqsoft.blogspot.com/

Posted on 03/15/2010 13:37:

Worona02, Once again, I really will introduce to one window, but there are a lot of checkmarks, one jackdaw gps, another wireless (via cell towers and wifi)

Posted on 03/15/2010, 13:38:

Satanic, it's impossible to do otherwise, Google has shut off the direct GPS connection from version 1.6, and 2G / 3G cannot be directly turned on either. Google says that the type says that it is safer for the user

Rep: (249)
So after all standard PowerControl and Switchers do it without calling in settings. On Android 2.1

Satanic do it because it’s a google app, developers don’t allow it

Tum0rc0re @ 15.3.10, 15:38*
it is necessary to test whether payments are accepted on the site or not.
No, it gives an error:
Currently PayPal accounts in Russia are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.
So, nothing has changed with Russia - Russians only pay :(

Posted on 03/15/2010 13:53:

Tum0rc0re @ 15.3.10, 15:51*
developers are not allowed to do this
That's because shit: (

Post has been editedSatanic - 15.03.10, 13:54

Satanic, thanks for the test. Strange they are but in the account there are accepted payments, what for then to prohibit the transfer of money, for the future or something

Rep: (12)
Satanic @ 15.3.10, 13:53*
developers are not allowed to do this

So then your program is better than Quick Settings, for example. It certainly does not need extra movements

Worona02, In general, then in quick settings, gps is also included there through a shortcut to the system window and not directly.

Posted on 03/15/2010, 16:58:

although in my opinion it was still possible to enable it directly in 1.5 firmware, I used to have it that way before, but I don’t have a chance to do it right now. directly.

Posted on 03/15/2010, 17:02:

guys, look, I now draw a new icon for the program, which one you like best, I have 2.1 and 1.5. while I chose 2.1, I’m just afraid that 1.5 is too defiant, I’ll still have to look at the device.

Attached Image

Tum0rc0re @ 15.3.10, 16:54*
Worona02, In general, then in quick settings, gps is also included there through a shortcut to the system window and not directly.

Yes, GPS in general can not be turned off, so this is not critical, so the output to the network should be with one click.
I now can’t understand why to make a garden, to produce identical programs, so the market was already shit, and even ask for money

Do not tell me, the GPS battery eats very well, everyone has different tastes, for example, I don’t like the Quick Settings design, it certainly looks like my old program Useful Switchers, but even in the switchers the design was better. And I do not ask for money, the program is free, and who likes to donate.

Posted on 03/15/2010, 17:08:

By the way, you can follow our news on Twitter.http://twitter.com/jqsoftand in buzz -http://www.google.com/profiles/just.quality.software

Posted on 03/15/2010, 17:09:

The name of the program first lured :) Sorry elsi who read :-D

Post has been editedtum0rc0re - 15.03.10, 17:08

Tum0rc0re @ 15.3.10, 17:05*
Do not tell me, the GPS battery is eating very well,

In Android, GPS is activated only when you use the programs that need it.
In any other case, he does not eat anything ... I am on all the time, I have enough batteries for 2 days
Design is not important, after all, it is not a comp.

Post has been editedworona02 - 15.03.10, 17:13

Rep: (1)
Tum0rc0re @ 15.3.10, 17:02*
guys, look, I now draw a new icon for the program, which one you like best, I have 2.1 and 1.5. while I chose 2.1, I’m just afraid that 1.5 is too defiant, I’ll still have to look at the device.

2.1 - most neat

truporez, thanks for the opinion. it will be in the new version :)

Filled version 1.1.3, added a banner for the donate-version, I hope it will not be annoying, if your interface language is Russian, then your banner will not appear, did it for all countries where they cannot buy money, in all other ads every 3 seconds

And this is called free?

it is free, there will not even be advertising for Russians, so there will be no difference with the previous version.

Rep: (1)
Tum0rc0re @ 17.3.10, 19:32*
for Russian, even advertising will not be

THANK!
Prog useful, works fine.

Rep: (56)
And under 2.1 this program will ever work?

Che_2006 Yes, it will work, I just have to test everything and I'm afraid to release the 2.x version, I'm afraid it will not work much, but this application is not really testing on the emulator. I hope all the same I will provide someone a thread for a few weeks 2.x device, otherwise you will need to constantly test someone to send fixes to watch it work or not.

I think the forum will be willing to betatest: yes2:

Rep: (23)
This version normally works on Spica 2.1.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 00:50