> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TodayAgenda | plugin to display tasks and events

Rep: (259)
TodayAgenda
Version 1.5 build 3655

Last update of the program in the header17.11.08

Attached Image

Description:
Free plug-in for Today displaying tasks and events.
    Opportunities:
  • Showing events (including the meeting place) for 30 days before.
  • Displaying tasks (including the status of) 30 days before the attack.
  • Displays the current date and time.
  • Transition (editing) to the events and tasks from the screen "Today."
  • "Completion" (setting status) Task in the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Creating new events and tasks using the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Rapid removal events or tasks.
  • Opening the calendar, task list and setting the clock / alarm (short and long press on TodayAgenda or clock icon).
  • Anniversary function: All day, freedom, annually (with the display of complete years), the ability to turn into one line (indicating the number of the current day's events) and give a detailed list of the current day's events.
  • Supports Pocket Informant and Agenda Fusion applications.
Homepage: tiews.info

Compatibility: PocketPC 2003, PocketPC 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5.0, QVGA and VGA screens

Download:
Version 1.5 build 3655 Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.5.zip (644.48 KB)
Russification version 1.5 build 3655: Attached fileRUS.rar (1.92 KB)

Version Archive:

Version 1.0: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.0_b3206_cab.zip (211.98 KB)

Version 1.1: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.1.zip (617.03 KB)

Version 1.5 build 3639: TodayAgenda_1.5.CAB + changes - thank xpool + Russification - thank DSV12
Version 1.5 build 3643: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3643.zip - thank danila_ru + Russification - thank xpool
Version 1.5 build 3653 Russian: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3653_RUS.cab - thank danila_ru

Post has been editedkzvs - 20.10.10, 12:38

Rep: (267)
The kivalk , Try to put the native distribution (English-German), then simply replace dll. Sometimes it is, that if it had to "strangers" dll badly rolled.

Rep: (72)
unchanged also did not want to
brake glitches, ok not click if you choose this plugin
one shorter jambs

And so ... As for the right of Russification.

Written off I'm here with the author, and he replied that in the new version (v1.0) does not make sense to translate the dll, as He did support lengfaylov. Simply place the file in RUS.dat plugin directory (\ Program Files \ TodayAgenda \, restart the plugin and everything will be OK. In the next release, this file will be included in the cab.

In this same enclosure RUS.dat and the original dll (knowing about RUS.dat) from the plug.

Attached files

Attached fileRussian_DATA_File_for_TodayAgenda_v1.rar(75.18 Kb)

Rep: (62)
In general gathered cab from post to MegaSlonik off. DAT files for the Russian.

Attached files

Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.0_BETA_rus.rar(98.6 KB)

Hello to all!

There is a new version!

TodayAgenda - BETA 1.0 (Last Update: 08/09/2007 21:00 PM)

Link to the English page.

Link to distribution

Translation page.

Added some new features, fixes some bugs.

Added features:

• The font and color for events and tasks can be set irrespective of their categories.
• zachadil can be sorted by subject, priority, start date, or execution.
• Configuring the plugin height.
• Opacity (Alpha blending) for event titles and tasks.
• Selecting a title plug-in via the keyboard
• Now, the contents do not disappear under the scroll bar.
• Setting a marker before the task of
• [+] / [-] Expand or collapse event or task list in one row.

Support for the Russian language!

After you install the new version of some of your settings from the "Color / Font" can be lost.

Rep: (72)
as in 2003, not buggy?

The kivalk Under 2003 is not checked. But under WM5 and 6 everything is OK! Put. Look.

Rep: (233)
What a strange problem with the map on this new beta. The very first line, and so was relegated from the top edge of the plugin field a little bit too, and became very much more, and more - and this is my illusion? - the date and the line at different heights. I use the plug-in minimalist mode - displays only the date and the reminder text itself, all the excess off. Who has it?

I also hope that in the new beta, you can disable this ugly scroller, but alas.

While fell back to a previous version.

igg , Mozhsh skrinshon do? There is a suspicion that you have activated the vserazlichnye padding and separators. Well, play with the font. Set to 0, the top margin is removed, but it is not very comfortable on QVGA devices. Look here . There's a hat with my Animation minimalist settings.

Rep: (233)
MegaSlonik ,
I'm really turned on all the dividers, and the indentation on the left (the icon in the corner), on the contrary, disabled. To take a screenshot, it is necessary to reinstall the beta again, and do not want to. Tomorrow I'll try to put it on the emulator, out - taking screenshots.

Rep: (50)
Yes, the plug-cool, but severely lacking in opportunities in the "Categories" to put a checkbox on several.
And click "Uncategorized" there must also be, or need to divide the category of "events", "Tasks" and "Contacts".

Rep: (19)
The site developer updated version 1.0 beta, fully supports the Russian language - that is, if the system language is Russian, and the program speaks Russian. Russified and a help and a text file with an explanation.
In addition, September 5, fixes some bugs in the program (the name of Russian weekdays creeps on the number of markers for conflicting meetings are not displayed correctly). Attention! The date and version number on the website is not modified, but the program is actually updated!

Post has been editeddnbsoft - 09.09.07, 09:39

Rep: (314)
And just beta refreshed - now build 3178, as laid out in 3161 in the cap.

_http://tiews.info/content/software/todayagenda/beta/TodayAgenda_1.0_BETA.zip

New update: TodayAgenda - BETA 1.0 {Last Update: 09/04/2007 19:00 PM}.

In it the new Russification. Not mine. More like a subscript (software) translation. And not everything is translated.

If someone prefer my translation, then here it is:

Attached files

Attached fileRUS.rar(2.71 KB)

Yesterday the subject was updated now build 3204.

_http://tiews.info/content/software/todayagenda/beta/TodayAgenda_1.0_BETA.zip

Today 1.0 unreleased. Download not yet succeeded, an error.

Rep: (27)
Link earned.
Downloaded I'll try.

Rep: (4)
I useInesoft Address BookWhich makes the addition of birth dates and anniversaries dobovlyat any number of different dates, for example, DR great-grandmother, the day of death the beloved parrot, Groundhog Day, etc.
and you can somehow get this program to display these dates?

Rep: (316)
she's not necessary to remove the first date of this icon calendars ... nafig ...

Added @ 13.11.2007, 17:21

PS: and for a tapa the call to leave the calendar blank first date

grinin,
If we are talking about "Anniversary" tab, then no.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 14:16