> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TodayAgenda | plugin to display tasks and events

Rep: (259)
TodayAgenda
Version 1.5 build 3655

Last update of the program in the header17.11.08

Attached Image

Description:
Free plug-in for Today displaying tasks and events.
    Opportunities:
  • Showing events (including the meeting place) for 30 days before.
  • Displaying tasks (including the status of) 30 days before the attack.
  • Displays the current date and time.
  • Transition (editing) to the events and tasks from the screen "Today."
  • "Completion" (setting status) Task in the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Creating new events and tasks using the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Rapid removal events or tasks.
  • Opening the calendar, task list and setting the clock / alarm (short and long press on TodayAgenda or clock icon).
  • Anniversary function: All day, freedom, annually (with the display of complete years), the ability to turn into one line (indicating the number of the current day's events) and give a detailed list of the current day's events.
  • Supports Pocket Informant and Agenda Fusion applications.
Homepage: tiews.info

Compatibility: PocketPC 2003, PocketPC 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5.0, QVGA and VGA screens

Download:
Version 1.5 build 3655 Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.5.zip (644.48 KB)
Russification version 1.5 build 3655: Attached fileRUS.rar (1.92 KB)

Version Archive:

Version 1.0: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.0_b3206_cab.zip (211.98 KB)

Version 1.1: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.1.zip (617.03 KB)

Version 1.5 build 3639: TodayAgenda_1.5.CAB + changes - thank xpool + Russification - thank DSV12
Version 1.5 build 3643: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3643.zip - thank danila_ru + Russification - thank xpool
Version 1.5 build 3653 Russian: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3653_RUS.cab - thank danila_ru

Post has been editedkzvs - 20.10.10, 12:38

Rep: (32)
Ooh, that's what dreaming soul of a poet!

prog super-duper! author respektische

Rep: (62)
In short here:
If you would like to translate TodayAgenda just read through the attached document and translate the labels ... once you have finished, i will update the TodayAgenda on my homepage.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Marcel

PS I'm not a programmer, and the English is not very ...;)
How to translate ZZY send the author ...

Added @ 02.07.2007, 19:14

This is me with the author about the Russification I said ...;)

Attached files

Attached fileLabels.doc(80.5 KB)

Rep: (59)
great software, with great pleasure demolished diarrhea, freed 1mg operatives

Rep: (16)
I tried a variety of ways, but the Russian language is not, nor kabe or after replacing the dll. Th for the garbage?

I ask for help in dealing with my issue

lsurin ,
and 7 postavmi above? I collected at the request ... to put it as an English - get rusky ...

PS Help with translation files 4 posts above and lay out here ... The developer will make the official support of Russian.

wire, 15.05.07 22:46:45
Here gathered cab Russian ... :)
Version 0.9.50 Build 2727 RUS

I put this version, too, it is English. tongue

Added @ 04.07.2007, 10:40

when put the cab - type Rusik, he finally plug on virt.stol why not put it ?!

while the Russian version of the program, it is established, it is visible in the list of plugins in the WB2, but when you click to add a plug-in on the table is not displayed and that's it ..., Eng. version shown is correct, but is inconvenient to work

lsurin ,
Well, help with translation :)
The text of the above that it is necessary (this mnge developer sent - he does not know Russian))
And it will be all happy, that is, official support ruska. ;)

wire, 04.07.07 00:54:43
lsurin ,
Well, help with translation :)
The text of the above that it is necessary (this mnge developer sent - he does not know Russian))
And it will be all happy, that is, official support ruska. ;)

The problem is resolved.
Not thank you!

lsurin ,
So will tell once the problem persists? Menyall DLL? Or is it put the cab in which I have changed this dll? ;)

Rep: (0)
And how to make a program or play a sound even as it informed when events occur ??? And the name of the event shows the time and indicates the time of occurrence is silent ....

Rep: (22)
The program is really good.
Long sought something like that.
But said such kosyachek. If tudee there are some plug associated with the calendar - the program tupit and constantly writes that selects the data and process hangs at 0% ... However, it is somehow push this thing - all working stroke.
Here are two examples.
1. Put prog try like that. On tudee plug showing birthdays. After rebooting, or the plug or the Old sabzhevoy the program is not updated. Current run manually update the plugin with others - both at once updated fell swoop.
2. Remove the plug from the aforementioned birthdays. Now sabzhevoy prog and rlToday desktop. After restarting TodayAgenda behaves as described above. One need only couple to do - for example, open the Start menu - once the data is displayed.

Is not particularly annoying (who else is overloaded 150 times a day? :)), but do not like ... all are supposed to work nicely and smoothly ... :)

Rep: (10)
Another option Russifiers

Attached files

Attached fileTodayAgenda_0.9.50_rus.rar(60.07 Kb)

Post has been editednick76 - 17.07.07, 08:26

nick76 , En the previous page, I stuck the file you sent me the developer. If you translate it and send it, it will make the official support of the Russian. There's all that he had to write in Russian.
I'm not really in English (up to speak), in the transcribed here.
If someone translate everything will only get better. :)

Rep: (39)
Russian 1.0 not?

Rep: (267)
wire , Translated and sent to the author.

smart1 SchA translated.

---
Translated

Translation adapted (sense)

EXCLUSIVELY for version 1.0. ( download from here )

Install the new version (over the old one), disable the plugin, unzip and copy the file to \ Program Files \ TodayAgenda \ dll with the replacement of the original, enable the plugin.

Attached files

Attached fileTodayAgenda_v1_Rus_dll.rar(72.21 KB)

Post has been editedMegaSlonik - 27.07.07, 16:31

In short here ... Sobral KAB. DLL - from postMegaSlonik .

In general, see below. 1 version of the translation DLL does not require :)

Post has been editedwire - 02.08.07, 13:30

Rep: (267)
wire, 28.07.07 10:32:06

Comments on transfer proposals have?

Rep: (72)
wire, 28.07.07 10:32:06

something does not work on 1.0 WAD, what to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 4:06