> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TodayAgenda | plugin to display tasks and events

Rep: (259)
TodayAgenda
Version 1.5 build 3655

Last update of the program in the header17.11.08

Attached Image

Description:
Free plug-in for Today displaying tasks and events.
    Opportunities:
  • Showing events (including the meeting place) for 30 days before.
  • Displaying tasks (including the status of) 30 days before the attack.
  • Displays the current date and time.
  • Transition (editing) to the events and tasks from the screen "Today."
  • "Completion" (setting status) Task in the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Creating new events and tasks using the context menu from the screen "Today."
  • Rapid removal events or tasks.
  • Opening the calendar, task list and setting the clock / alarm (short and long press on TodayAgenda or clock icon).
  • Anniversary function: All day, freedom, annually (with the display of complete years), the ability to turn into one line (indicating the number of the current day's events) and give a detailed list of the current day's events.
  • Supports Pocket Informant and Agenda Fusion applications.
Homepage: tiews.info

Compatibility: PocketPC 2003, PocketPC 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5.0, QVGA and VGA screens

Download:
Version 1.5 build 3655 Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.5.zip (644.48 KB)
Russification version 1.5 build 3655: Attached fileRUS.rar (1.92 KB)

Version Archive:

Version 1.0: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.0_b3206_cab.zip (211.98 KB)

Version 1.1: Attached fileTodayAgenda_1.1.zip (617.03 KB)

Version 1.5 build 3639: TodayAgenda_1.5.CAB + changes - thank xpool + Russification - thank DSV12
Version 1.5 build 3643: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3643.zip - thank danila_ru + Russification - thank xpool
Version 1.5 build 3653 Russian: TodayAgenda_1.5_b3653_RUS.cab - thank danila_ru

Post has been editedkzvs - 20.10.10, 12:38

Rep: (93)
MVA,

Unfortunately, neither the Start menu or tap on another plugin or soft keys do not help ...

Rep: (501)
Vadi61 Strange, but I tap on another plugin always helped ...

Rep: (22)
And you can change the highlight color option ... How ...

Bayan @ 26/07/10, 8:56*
And you can change the highlight color ...

How??? I did not find this setting

Post has been editedVadi61 - 26.07.10, 11:47

Rep: (22)
But no. Looks like I misled.
This is probably system setting some prog ... in color selection is not configurable.

gavrila @ 20.10.2010, 11:23*
how to avoid the duality

my program is not installed, so I can not see, but just remember that it adjust the settings. it seems, it can be output once or twice each day in the interval from start to finish.

Rep: (19)
but you can do something like that in the area of ​​plug-poking and nothing happened?

Rep: (11)
as drag turning cross of the day from left to right and make it bigger?

Rep: (11)
and another question, I beckoned, the program is not on the main tab. when you click a tab where it stands there is data update delay of seconds. how to make that data once it picks up?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 1:24