Start icon replacement | I suggest here to share your shellres.dll!

Rep: (369)
take resko explorer and try to copy them, if it doesn’t work out - try some kind of non-official firmware

But at night there was nothing to do, I threw an icon pack in the android style for our animals)

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached fileshellres.rar(149.85 KB)

Rep: (118)
on a palm tree 6 light it is impossible further the boot screen is not loaded and essno XP :-D
ZY
I threw an icon pack in the style of androyd for our animals)
Here from the palm t500 ... if you can do the same

Attached files

Attached fileshellres.zip(436 bytes)

Post has been editedUncle Jura - 15.03.10, 01:55

Uncle Jura,
reload your shelres and then it is with zero size

Um ... even it doesn’t work, I copy the re-explorer and as a result an empty dll ... X_plorer generally hangs, the Total Commander can’t. How to pull out tell me plzz.

gave :-)http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/445367/shellres.zip

oceans))) I'll take it for granted)))

Uncle Jura,
by the evening I’ll try to do it ... the permissions of your icons are not standard ... but I have ready-made currents for 176x220 screens ... most likely that’s why they didn’t work on your palm

waiting :-)

I redid my android under palm treo) test)
screen to do nothing

Attached files

Attached fileshellres.rar(125.42 KB)

I redid my android under a palm ... test ....
reboot, bootscreen 10 minutes and essno XP: -D, we are waiting if the following option is possible.

Posted on 03/16/2010, 07:42:

did not go

Uncle Yura, it’s strange ... I respected the size and color depth ... ok .. today, after studying, I’ll still shave)

Rep: (131)
Uncle Jura @ 03.16.2010, 8:42*
did not go

is the certificate signed by shellres.dll installed?

EXRom @ 16.3.10, 9:29*
the certificate by which shellres.dll is signed

but I don’t know: -DWell, I’ve remade my own dll so I don’t think that some new certificate is needed

Post has been editedUncle Jura - 16.03.10, 21:27

the certificate was deleted by me since when replacing the icons, it flies .... in my case, at first it also did not start until the signature was demolished .....

Yonodmc @ 16.3.10, 19:06*
also did not start until the signature was demolished .....

and how to be?

Rep: (718)
Uncle Jura @ 17.3.10, 1:42*
and how to be?

I remember giving someone a link? And there it was about the restaurateur, and about signing the files ..;)
In order not to repeat, follow the link, and carefully study :-)

Icons in dll libraries

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 17.03.10, 17:04
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (0)
put one of the shellres.dll present then the second and so on. etc. but in all cases, for some reason, the wait cursor does not work correctly for me

I set it on i200, everything is cool but I can’t open anything. I had to do hard rezet

Something replaced one shellres.dll instead of the standard one, and now it doesn’t allow overwriting anything on top of it, it writes about a sharing violation. How did he then let the original replace (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 08:27