> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Hidden SSID Enabler | The inclusion of the "hidden" SSID'a wifi-network

Rep: (1314)
Hidden SSID Enabler
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:9.03.2010

Attached Image

Description:
When hidden SSID wifi-network, the most likely Android phone such a network will not see
This application allows you to see the hidden SSID (wifi by changing phone settings)

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...py.hidden.ssid.enabler

Download:
Attached filejp.sourceforge.soopy.hidden.ssid.enabler.apk(11.12 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 13.11.15, 09:22
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (9)
Hero on any firmware without problems is hidden access point without additional software

Rep: (0)
On the Milestone does not work: o (

I lied. Apparently there was a glitch in the end gave up a home network, and gave no Hidden SSID Enabler. : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedRats - 17.05.10, 00:57

dikiy_cot @ 18.03.2010, 11:17*
Hero on any firmware without problems is hidden access point without additional software

dikiy_cot,
wrong

Rep: (30)
HTC Legend (2.1 rerfy 2.2 and Azure 1.01) the program has not seen the same hidden network. Drive in the SSID, click the Show button cheto and no reaction ((. What do I do wrong?

Rep: (2)
All right. Are driven, and the reaction would be zero like. Then go to "Settings Wi-Fi" and the grid should appear. Moreover, it seems it is enough to make one time, I'm supercharged smart and even after that he immediately sees the point to which the use of this program has not seen.

On wildFire Froyo 2.2 is not working.
To drive in the wrong SSID - says that there is no such.
Trying to drive his - no reaction. Next, climb to the connection that created it, but the network is out of reach (((

Desire 2.2 the same thing, once even saw the network, but then disappeared and has not obtained it to "see" this prog, outside the zone permanently

I helped connect X10 prog and everything was great 2 weeks, and then stopped again to find the net.

Rep: (21)
Galaxy 580 JPFru 2.2 - works.

Rep: (1)
in the notes found in, a feeling that the sales did not feel well at random notes faund ((

Rep: (152)
I suspect that someone is not connected - the device attempts connects the protocol with the letter n. :) Ie of 150 megabits, android campaign can pokdlyuchatsya to hidden networks at this speed. Or does not know how to see them. If the router protocols prohibit speed - then connects kskrytoy network without any additional software! I checked at home on the router Dlink DIR-300 / nru and communicator hTC Incredible S.

Yes exactly. The same dough on the Dir-300. The situation is this, in many places where I dwell usually hidden Wi-Fi and how it is problematic to look for the administrator that he lowered his speed or make a visible network. This program is also not suited (sometimes just do not know the name of the network). Can anyone else come across a program that would automatically displays all available network connections (including hidden)? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (152)
may be a means to prohibit phone protocol n? with the phone without poodderzhki thereof such prblemy not know. Yes, I'm afraid to show hidden network-program should Buca tperebirat all the possible names of the networks to which they hide and usual. Well, maybe more to minimize radiation, if the network is looming and not used :)

Post has been editedJamesonRU - 11.07.11, 09:19

Rep: (10)
Dez58 @ 10.07.2011, 13:28*
Can anyone else come across a program that would automatically displays all available network connections (including hidden)? Thanks in advance.

In-in, no one knows such a program?

Rep: (99)
Has set itself the program, at first did not help. Hidden network is found, but the phone is connected to it did not want to (though its settings have been saved in my phone even before I hid it). Now, after dancing with a tambourine, it works: my network it's looking for. Despite the fact that I have this program already demolished. I think that helped one of several managers wi-fi, which I installed and test. Which, identify till now I can not. : Sveta:

For a hidden network, you can connect after the use of this program and then restarting Wi-Fi. Before restarting the Wi-Fi phone network will not see.

galeksandrp @ 05.09.2011, 20:43*
Quote (Dez58 @ 10.07.2011, 13:28)
Can anyone else come across a program that would automatically displays all available network connections (including hidden)? Thanks in advance.

In-in, no one knows such a program?

This is already something in the spirit of hacking Wi-Fi networks, even hidden SSID and password from the network - different things. I do not think anybody here would spread such programs.

Audax @ 24.12.2010, 21:23*
On wildFire Froyo 2.2 is not working.

I have to Spike it worked both with Android 2.1, and with Android 2.2. After restarting, Wi-Fi, as I wrote above.

Rep: (3)
I tried to htc wildfire. It does not work - it does not seen and not seen, in spite of any restarts. but helped off the router at .N.

Rep: (560)
The program appeared analogue, more functional -WiFi connection manager

Post has been editedKyogre - 17.12.11, 12:19

I did not get to connect with this program, at least, in September (see, they are posted to update). The description has long said that the program connects to a hidden network.
Kyogre @ 15.12.2011, 14:42*
You have to enter some more information about the hidden point: name, password, encryption type. But it gives a huge chance of a successful connection!

And as usual, and connect to a hidden network, where does the enormous odds. However, I am in the default WiFi-Manager is all prescribe.

The program sends sms and sms comes a download link and this link, if not impossible to load it kidalovo some and that apart from me, no one noticed? I'm shocked!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 1:11