> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo - Project Russian Lova [WM6.5.3] [RUS] | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (3068)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

HTC HD2 Project Russian LС‘va WM6.5.3
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) | HTC Leo - Project Russian Lova [WM6.5.3]

IMPORTANT: HardSPL2 from bepe and cotulla

Remember! All the decorations, mods for HTC Sense, third-party patches that change the built-in OEM software - you put at your own peril and risk! I ask you not to bother with questions about emerging glitches after the above described manipulations with clean firmware.

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Changes:
1.Novy build 23152.5.3.12
2.Obnovlen OEM software
MS_Facebook 1_1_0_26
Opera_Browser 9_70_36040_1
TimeZoneAutoFix 1_0_20214021_00
Social_Networks_Engine 1_1_20201418_00
YouTube 2_6_20162429_00
3.Obnovlena localization
4.Vozmozhnost return standard blocker
5.Ispravlen bug with escaping time
6. Other minor changes

The main advantages of the firmware
1.Noveyshie OEM Program
2. New builds of Windows Mobile
3. Support T-Mobile apparatuses (1024MB set and 576mb frames)
4.Podderzhka android
5.Vypuskaetsya both the upper and the lower start-up
6.Maksimum memory even without removing the standard programs
7.Stabilnost and performance
8.Regulyarnye fixes and updates

Download:
HD2 2.14.00.RL Premium
Mods:
tmeP and tmeM

Recommended Radio:
Attached fileRadio_Leo_2.15.50.14.rar(9.69 MB)

Useful files:
Program to activate the Start and OK buttons Attached fileSoftKeyBarSetting.exe (69.5 KB)

Adapted cab Navitel: Attached fileFootball_Navitel_Navigator_3.5.0.1126.cab (14.34 MB)

Tab E-Reader: Attached fileE_Reader_Tab.cab (8.33 MB)

Cab to return to the standard blocker: Attached fileFootball_Stock_Lockscreen.cab (1018.84 KB)

Instructions for adding books to the manila tab

Changes in firmware

Previous firmware versions:

The project is closed, there will be no further updates, thank you all very much for your support!

:savagemessiahzine.com: I do firmware in my free time and if you like what I do, then you can always support me:
Yandex money:
Web money:
E854117782251
R901399605704
Z978782181732

Also availableindividual firmware on order You can contact me through ICQ 555807092 for details on cost and deadlines. I do not give any references and advice on any other issues not related to individual firmware!

Post has been editedFootball - 23.11.11, 11:09

Rep: (370)
Football,
You started a campaign to meet the needs of consumers))))))) molodetskin))))
A Th theme for HTC this new? This is what the squares at the bottom of the type of buttons?

Here dialer patched
HTC HD2 - learn to create firmware! We hope to help gurus! (Post # 4024158)

Post has been editedmah - 07.03.10, 00:35

Rep: (43)
in IE icons on colors have got ...

bublbrekera icon is gone ..

to start an unnecessary icon "Signals"

Post has been editedfly_indiz - 07.03.10, 00:53

Rep: (0)
mah @ 7.3.10, 3:26*
Here dialer patched

It is not patched dialer, and the other .... There are several problems:

1) Because she did not get the call log - it is treated like at XDA have a description, but was unable to win a very ugly all ....
2) If the dialed number is not in your contact list, then clicking on the box on the right you will not get as usual in a contact card, where you can view the history of calls or write SMS, it will be asked to add a contact.
3) during dialing is not functional in the conversation switch from blutuz headset to the phone and vice versa ... in the standard dialer is implemented.

pvx,
OK))) it is different patched ...

Rep: (40)
Otzerkalte pliz mail or people))

fly_indiz @ 7.3.10, 0:19*
It seems this branch WM 6.5.X is kind of like com5, ie 6.5.5 instead of 6.5.3 smile_good2.gif correct if wrong

Yes it still 6.5.3 :)
fly_indiz @ 7.3.10, 0:48*
in IE icons on colors have got ...

We'll see...
to start an unnecessary icon "Signals"

remove
bublbrekera icon is gone ..

He is no longer vm6.5.3

Rep: (279)
Football @ 6.3.10, 22:26*
Quote (tor04 @ 6.3.10, 22:25)
the original? lay out separately?

Custom based httsshnoy ... I gave her a good friend, I ask whether it is possible to lay out or not ...

Well there is a resolution? look bright magician has yuzaet ...

Mage he uses it because the one who gave our mutual friend. He is opposed to putting some topics in Public.

Football,
This topic seems to have the same HDA ... square buttons ...

Rep: (279)
mah @ 7.3.10, 21:16*
Football,
This topic seems to have the same HDA ... square buttons ...

At Miri similar theme ...

Football @ 7.3.10, 21:00*
Mage he uses it because the one who gave our mutual friend. He is opposed to putting some topics in Public.

Apparently I become clairvoyant as I had no doubt that the answer is just that. Okay - pull out of the firmware

Post has been editedtor04 - 07.03.10, 21:31

Rep: (253)
No, well, you give: rofl:
This topic has become the de facto standard on most alternative firmware 6.5.h, beginning here -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=559695
Since then, I added a few pictures, I imagine rework campaign, just too lazy to do CAB.

Alexx ~,
Exactly))) just going to post the same link))) I would not swear)))

Rep: (1507)
Awesome! That's what I have been waiting for - it happened!
Football, Thank you for a very unexpected novelty!
That's just, unfortunately, rapid speeds not download ..
You could make a mirror? Very much I would like to put this firmware for 6.5.3. fromFootball`a, sum should not :)

Rep: (0)
Periodically flies "Sound & display": opens the white tab without controls. Menu button does not work. It helps at the time of soft-reset.

Rep: (5)
Periodically flies "Sound & display": opens the white tab without controls. Menu button does not work. It helps at the time of soft-reset.

it is luring, simply reset Manila do

Rep: (733)
Keep temku, do not swear ... :)

Unpack in Windows. Then choose in the settings. It called GreenBlack.

Plus - another bundle of different themes. The second file is required to unpack in the My Documents (ie. E. There must Themes folder will appear). The fact that the subjects themselves rigidly prescribed way to the pictures.

Another caveat - some threads are working on some firmware, some - on the other. Regularities not defined yet, so just try it.

Attached files

Attached fileHTCBlack.zip(323.82 KB)
Attached fileThemes.6.5.x.rar(4.35 MB)

Post has been editedZer0 - 08.03.10, 13:05

I had a quiet but noticeable hiss (slishno only when the source says, if the silent silence) in the dynamics of the conversation, radio 2.08.50.08_2: unsure:

maybe someone has already found the best?
Beeline. Moscow

maybe the firmware? like I not noticed before tokogo
or the Beeline Moscow?MTS and MegaFon are the same

schA postalyu another check until the battery is being charged ...
change to2.07.50.27_2 not corrected

Post has been editedleonrdo1 - 08.03.10, 20:01

Rep: (1138)
leonrdo1,
I was very comfortable on the contrary, if there is a quiet hiss of the conversation. On Samsung has always infuriated silence in the pauses between words (shumodav they too love) everything seemed that the connection is lost ... :)

ktonibud type in reference to his operator. noise is or not?

Post has been editedleonrdo1 - 08.03.10, 20:43

leonrdo1 @ 8.3.10, 20:39*
ktonibud type in reference to his operator. noise is or not?

I checked. I called for in the MTS 0890. I RL 2.0 with radio 2.08.50.08_2. Noise there, but not strong. Talking on the phone comfortably. The wife of the second the HD2, it bears the official firmware 1.66 official radio, so there is more noise sound quality worse. Compared dialed simultaneously with two devices.

P.S. I wrote earlier that I had problems with the sound quality from the radio 2.08.50.08_2. on RL1.03 who disappeared when changing to FW RL1.04. Thus obtained (IMHO), the sound quality does not only depend on the version of FW transceiver, as well as drivers.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 10:07