Opera Mini for Windows Mobile | Opera Mini 5 for Windows Mobile 5 and 6

Rep: (5)
Opera Mini for Windows Mobile
Version: 5.1

Last update of the program in the header:09.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Opera Software today unveiled a version of Opera Mini 5 beta for Windows Mobile 5 and 6 platforms.

Tighter integration of Opera Mini in Windows Mobile will allow for optimal browser performance on this platform, significantly increasing productivity and overall usability of the Internet. The operation of Opera Mini on Windows Mobile will not require Java support, which means that the browser can work on any device running WM.

However, Opera Mini 5 beta for Windows Mobile includes the same features and options as the Java version of the browser. These include the tabs, Password Manager, Bookmarks, and Express Panel.

One of the main advantages of the Opera Mini browser is the ability to compress traffic by up to 90%, thereby ensuring faster loading of web pages onto the phone. In addition, data compression technology can significantly reduce the amount of consumed traffic and, thus, reduce the cost of mobile Internet.

В«Windows Mobile deserves a mobile browser that looks and works better controlled than the proposed platform by default, - said Dag Olav Norem (Dag Olav Norem), vice president of mobile products Opera Software. - Despite the fact that Opera Mini has gained popularity with 50 million users, we continue to look for opportunities to improve our browser for all mobile phone users. Evidence of this - Opera Mini version for Windows Mobile, designed as a native application for this platform. "

Windows Mobile 5 and 6 users can download Opera Mini beta free of charge athttp://m.opera.com/nextand learn more about the browser at:http://www.opera.com/mini/next. To download Opera Minino Java support required on the phone .

Discussion of the KMK version here: Opera Mini for WM

Compatibility: WM 5 for Smartphone, WM 6 Standard, WM 6.1 Standard, WM 6.5 Standard
Supported screen resolutions: 240x320

Homepage: http://m.opera.com/next

Download: CAB: version 5.1

Download from offsite:for WM 5, 6, etc.forWindows Mobile 2003

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 11.09.10, 04:02
Reason for editing: 5.1

Rep: (0)
I do not know, I've added a bookmark:) Poor can not paste text that is copied :( can anyone tell Ato get it only to view the page.?.

Rep: (1)
Well, that only input numbers is I like all promblema.A here after installing this Deripaska, on the previous page, I have a very smart and started to write some numbers, it mda ... And switch button * language in general is no longer responding what ever ... helped the demolition of this file and reboot.

Dimarik111 @ 5.3.2010, 18:45*
I do not know, I've added a bookmark:) Poor can not paste text that is copied :( can anyone tell Ato get it only to view the page.?.

I for example, text can be inserted by first pressing and then # 1 and there is a menu with a choice of insert / copy. Just select the desired input field do not click on it and simply leave the cursor. I checked on Ginza MS100.

Oh, thank you friend:) # 1 rabotaet.Ona already beginning to benefit:) Oh, we'll live

Rep: (25)
Sticier
Thank you for # 1 +
hold +

Rep: (27)
Amazing ... And what we elected grip joystick central button causes a context menu with the opera kopipeystom and other helpful?

Rep: (8)
most inconvenient that it is impossible to put a space opera means :(

I can only replicate by holding the center button, and paste or anything yet.

Rep: (9)
and who knows how to switch the interface language to Russian? and then I have the firmware Thai + anglofikator and opera starts in Thai

Well ... finish this opera and java-emulsion can be demolished.

Rep: (31)
guys do not have to Lala ...
along the central joystick button all copies and pastes ....
pleasantly surprised by this program has multi-window, compared with Java for Java .... had to put opera events very uncomfortable ......

Well I'm telling you, personally puts me # 1, and the center is not

Rep: (19)
On i600 (lendskeyp) page opens with annoying empty spaces-each time in different places page like white holes ...

alo @ i200 @ 7.3.2010, 0:25*
guys do not have to Lala ...
along the central joystick button all copies and pastes ....

Well, you may copy and paste, but once we raised this issue, the problem takes place. It looks like depends on devaysa and release certainly correct.
Join verlats, these things happen and you have to reload the page. But this Betka, more is better.

ukveb the furnace. Opera is faster

Anton36 @ 07/03/2010, 11:21*
ukveb the furnace. Opera is faster

The operation speed is really high. But
Yet uska yet functional. to optimize the work, as there are lags so the ability to save on Flehite. And then really usku the scrap will have to pass ... All hope for the developers!

developers hope uski or opera?

Rep: (31)
Opera konechno.ochen forward to further bets At least
someone tried to upload it to? and is it possible to maintain the image it? I did not find ...

Anton36, Well, I certainly want to hope for the developers of the Opera! She told me as a closer ...
alo @ i200, Shakes normally, zhavu current does not want to accept. It refers to an unknown format. And pictures as well as download and copy in it: the picture and the cursor # 1, get out the menu, select it.

I, too, is part of a white screen, not all vidno.Nadeemsya bring to mind.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 14:08