> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Windows CE | Is it possible to run WINDOWS CE on a PDA?

Rep: (0)
Hello. I understand that the topic is not very popular, but who can help?
In general, I have this device on Windows CEhttp://prology.ru/product/view/396There is a great desire to change the picture that is displayed when the system starts. Rummaged everything in the device, but did not find the image file. Maybe someone knows where this file and its name? I will be grateful.

A neighbor brought a dinosaur (Navigator) TeXet TN - 501 c Vinovs 6 CE, I can not connect with the Internet via USB via PC. The navigator itself is worth an AUTOSPUTNIK (Personal account, download any Error 404 maps). There are no firmware on the Off site and the firmware and the navigators in general in downloads. The City Guide still stands, asks for activation via the Internet which is not known how to connect. According to the Autosatellite 2005, the card can be omitted. If you still connect to an Internet and download to activate the City Guide, maybe a dinosaur roars. But I don’t see sense in it in the sense of Yandex navigator in my three Phones.

Media player c GPS, COWON L3 Windows CE, the problem is that it is in Korean. I can not find on his Russian-language firmware, tell me what you can do.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 15:49