> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Music Folder Player (original) | The music player is compatible with HTC Sense

Rep: (3)
Music Folder Player (original)
Version: 5.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
More screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Music player for Android with the ability to play by folder.

Description:
Free music player with file navigation. In your collection lacks tags, but the names of the files contain all the necessary information? Then this player is for you. For example, you set up the Music folder on your phone, but do not remember by heart the names of artists and albums? Then the player will come to the rescue.
Functionality:
- Select the files and folders;
- Add one or more files or folders to the playlist;
- Manage your playlists using gestures (reorder, and delete);
- Built-in search;
- Automatic playlists;
- Upload images from google images;
- Shuffle playback repeat modes;
- Search video on YouTube.

For premium users:
- Keeping your playlists according to schedule;
- Equalizer.

Homepage: http://musicfolderplayerandroid.blogspot.com/
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...sicFolderPlayer

Download:
Version 5.2.1: Music Folder Player (original) (Post # 31526683)

The previous version:

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.05.14, 14:58
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
By itself, the player uncomfortable and brake, but it can create playlists with normal sorting of files that can be saved for other players. And normally sees Russian tags. I leave at home for playlists.

By itself, I have it and did not work ... create a playlist of the desired folder by pressing the play includes a standard player

On Hero, to the office. Ukrainian firmware works fine.
Nothing slows down and buggy. However, as QA could not against the past that would not find fault. )))
When you make a "Play" - "pause" with garnirury - does not change the Play button.
(Should be changed to Pause and vice versa)

Rep: (128)
What's that garbage with advertising at the bottom of the screen? Almost missed -and fell into a browser ...
How to remove. who knows?

Rep: (1315)
i-min-0 @ 6.3.10, 7:58*
What's that garbage with advertising at the bottom of the screen? Almost missed -and fell into a browser ...
How to remove. who knows?

If you have root-rights, use this:Adfree android

Rep: (18)
The most important thing is compatible with HTC Sense, so the music playing in the standard player!

what does it mean? explain ktonibud pzhalsta ... he poluchaetsa nifiga not the player simply allows you to create play lists for standard chtoli? Oo

Rep: (338)
version 2.5

Attached files

Attached filemusic_folder_player_2.5.apk(321.6 KB)

The program works perfectly with gornituroy blutus) switch tracks, play, pause everything to cheer. not peresikaetsya standard player, good ГЄГ Г® prog)

Rep: (5)
Folder in your MP3 music folders UK Top 40, but not a standard player or the songs do not see ... through the file one player plays, but it is not convenient ... Prompt decision, the HTC Legend apparatus only the first day (even hour : rolleyes:). In the FAQ, I found no answer. Thank.

Rep: (1)
I can not run more than one song. Hero 2.1 firmware. You plow the player on 2.1 firmware?

Desire 2.1 is the same garbage. folders runs but their playlist nothing lozhit. and does not play. and looks like a very cool

On Disare 2.1 I have not plow

Rep: (34)
it is not clear the value of such programs - using all standard

and the need to write - skin for built-in player, his personal

Rep: (305)
rundemn @ 13.6.10, 22:18*
it is not clear the value of such programs - use all standartnoetak and the need to write - skin for built-in player, his personal

This is not a skin, and playlist. I do not know how to naked androids, and Hiro is good built-in player. His only problem - not working with folders and create directory for tags. That is the problem and decides, This programm. Nothing more.

ZYZH Some custom firmware was a glitch: if standvrtny player (process) has not been started, mfp could not run it. It was necessary to quick Start Player, and then steer them from the mfp. Who does not work, try running a standard player.

Excellent program, can play the contents of folders in the correct order. And nothing more is necessary especially - I am satisfied with the functionality. But not concentrated among a large (~ 12 Gig) the amount of music, broken by artist / album. Thrown nafig all Meridiany and other players mercilessly download from the Market, I put this programmulyu and satisfied.

The only oddity in the program - advertising is becoming more and more banners grow from the bottom up and as a result there is very little room for buttons and display of folders. Maybe it's a glitch on HTC Sence -I do not know, bought version does not show advertisements that are very happy.

Rep: (32)
zeb_ @ 7.6.10, 4:16*
Desire 2.1 is the same garbage. folders runs but their playlist nothing lozhit. and does not play. and looks like a very cool

Similarly. Confirm. :(

Desire 2.1 - does not work. Choose music - nothing will not be added and can not be played even though the player reports a successful execution of the job :)

and on samsung i9000 When you start a program, initialization writes and nothing happens ... and as a useful player for menya..nikto personally do not know what the problem is?

Rep: (4)
yujhj @ 23.08.2010, 01:42*
and on samsung i9000 When you start a program, initialization writes and nothing happens ... and as a useful player for menya..nikto personally do not know what the problem is?

The same as the thread can sdelat?

Paid ...: coldly:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 00:12