Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1794
Check in: 19.12.06
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

��� ��� ��� ����� ������ download

Description:
You put the password on the phone and forgot it! Then you here! It describes how you can get rid of it.

1We need any file manager to get one file from your phone. For example, iPhone PC Suite, because it is possible to set permissions on files.

2With the help of iPhone PC Suite we get the file you need.
We go along this path:Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
and find the file there:com.apple.springboard.plist
Download it to your computer, for example in: My Documents / iphone_files

3Now we need to open this file to edit it. Open it with a text editor, "come off and notepad." We see incomprehensible characters. We just need to transcode the text.
To do this, go here:http://ru.iappcat.com/plist/bin2xml
Or this programplist Editor for Windows 1.0.1
We pressOverviewand choose our filecom.apple.springboard.plistfrom my documents / iphone_files / and clickConvert.
The browser prompts you to save the xml.plist file to the computer. Save it here: My documents iphone_files / new_files /
Now we have in My Documents / iphone_files our old file com.apple.springboard.plist is “we don’t touch it as a backupâ€
And in My Documents / iphone_files / new_files is our new xml.plist file, which we will edit.

4Open the xml.plist file from My Documents / iphone_files / new_files with any text editor "Notepad". We have it readable, there are now visible English letters and all tsiferki.
We are looking for such lines:
PasswordProtected

Change "1" to "0" and we get:

PasswordProtected

Save the file and close.

Next, this xml.plist file, which we just edited, is renamed tocom.apple.springboard.plist
Now we have a new file in My Documents / iphone_files / new_files with the namecom.apple.springboard.plist

5Again open our iPhone PC Suite file manager and go here again:Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
Dragging our new filecom.apple.springboard.plistfrom My Documents / iphone_files / new_files to iPhone in folderPreferenceson the wayPrivate / var / mobile / Library / Preferencesbecause there lies our oldcom.apple.springboard.plistthen the iPhone PC Suite will offer to replace it, and we agree. Now inPrivate / var / mobile / Library / Preferenceswe have our new edited filecom.apple.springboard.plist

6We expose the rights to this file.
Click on it with PKM and select "Attributes"
We set the right 600 for mobile.

We reboot the phone, and it does not require a password from you.
All files, ringtones, programs remain in your phone, nothing is lost, everything is in its place. All contacts are safe and sound.
The downside is that all settings on your phone will fail. It will be necessary to re-assign the melody for the call, sms, and generally re-tune the iPhone for themselves.

Post has been editedWwwpuk - 12.02.13, 21:44
zhenisasuke
Message#42
08.01.13, 11:40
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 375
Check in: 18.07.12
Sony Xperia Z1

Wwwypuk @ 02.26.2010, 16:24*
For those who forgot the password

I have an i-touch that something doesn’t see the iPhone PC Suite. Maybe another file manager is there?
Andes to her
Message#43
06.02.13, 18:01
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 11.09.08
Apple iPhone 4

I have the exact same problem I had! Our Kulibins did not help me (And so we have the Iphone 3gs now with firmware 6.1 and the "connect to tuna" inscription, please help me, I connect a vicious circle to a tuna and write that first remove the password
Pilon0702
Message#44
09.02.13, 04:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 23.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

I had the same problem! Solution: through DFU, downgrade to firmware 4.1 in tuna, then ultrasnow select the same firmware and tick down ipad modem, do not install cydia after the DJ is connected to the tuna in DFU and restore to 6.1, this problem is caused by modem 6.15. And if your device is locked to an operator, then only firmware 4.1 remains to be used ...
Andes to her
Message#45
10.02.13, 18:05
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 11.09.08
Apple iPhone 4

Tell me, if I do not have backup, can I somehow roll back to 4.1?
Bersserker
Message#46
11.02.13, 09:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 816
Check in: 28.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Comrades, how to remove the password from the iPhone 5? The data is not needed. The computer with the IT-phone to which the phone was previously connected doesn’t have. It already requires you to connect to the IT-phone. There is no Jail on it.
iloman
Message#47
11.02.13, 16:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 23.07.12
Asus zenfone 5

Bersserker
Do not throw out, give me: happy:
I will remove the password: rolleyes:
khro
Message#48
17.02.13, 13:20
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 10.10.08
LG G Flex 2

in the way of the cap two flaws:
in com .... plist there was nothing about the password in the plist editor
the link converter issues a zero file

just made
1. we take iphone pc suite or ifunbox
2. go to var \ keychains
3. copy keychain-2.db file to your computer for memory (or some kind of need)
4. kill it in the phone
5. reboot
6. profit
iloman
Message#49
19.02.13, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 23.07.12
Asus zenfone 5

khrothis (what you wrote) stopped working after version 3.1.3: happy:
Wu Tang Clan 1993
Message#50
04.03.13, 09:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 05.02.13
Apple iPhone 4S

I tried to edit the lines, but since they were not there, I did this.
1. Opened Ifunbox and deleted the /User/Library/Preferences/com.apple.sprinboard.plist file.
2. Again, via Ifunbox, delete private / var / Keychains / keychain-2.db
3. Reboot the phone and voila! : happy:
Iphone 4s 6.1
akabizo
Message#51
16.03.13, 21:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 15.03.13

Good afternoon \ evening. I have ipad2 without jela. I know the password. Constantly hanging an apple tried to clamp home + power but enter does not allow you to try to make a jail with all possible programs, writes that your device has a password. What do you advise to do? except recovery naturally.

--------------------
ipad 2 =>ipad 3
iphone 4s 64 g 6.1.3
Danchik88
Message#52
26.03.13, 13:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 395
Check in: 02.03.13
Apple iPad 4

How to protect the device from trying to delete the password (you never know)?

--------------------
2012 [Apple iPad 3 64GB + 4G (The New iPad) Black], [Apple iPad 3 64GB + 4G (The New iPad) White],
2013 [Apple iPad Mini 64GB - White], [Apple iPad 4 32GB (With Retina display) White]
addosp
Message#53
28.03.13, 06:58
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 30.12.12
Apple iPod touch 5G

Wu Tang Clan 1993 @ 03/04/2013, 13:05*
I tried to edit the lines, but since they were not there, I did this.
1. Opened Ifunbox and deleted the /User/Library/Preferences/com.apple.sprinboard.plist file.
3. Reboot the phone and voila!
Iphone 4s 6.1

On 6.1.1 did not work

Post has been editedaddosp - 28.03.13, 06:59

--------------------
A a, B b, C c, D g, D d, E e, Yo, W, W, I, I, I, K, L, M, N, O O, P P , R p, C s, T t, U y, F f, X x, C c, H h, W w, W, W, B, B, W, I, I, U, I, I, I
geomir
Message#54
31.03.13, 20:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 08.09.10
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Faced a problem. The girl's iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.2 had a lock password, forgot the password, entered 10 attempts. Now writes connect to iTunes. As I understand it, the option is only to recover on iOS 6.1.3 and sit without the Jail, which in fact will be terrible. Or you can recover to 6.1.3. and then downgrade to 6.1.2?

I was like this:
3. Reboot the phone and voila!

The counter of 10 inputs is reset, and allows you to re-enter another 10 attempts before displaying the inscription about aytyuns.

I tried to change the keychain-2.db via sqlitebrowser - it did not help either.

Post has been editedgeomir - 31.03.13, 20:21
SDQF
Message#55
01.04.13, 18:05
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 18.01.13
Apple iPhone 7

Tax I have an Iphone 4 ios 5.0.1 downloaded the firmware on 5.0.1 Itunes downloaded it myself! I try to revive but error 3194 and in dfu I tried in general my hands dropped. Without jail, how to find out the password? I know a program for hacking the password but it does not work. Bypass disabled iPhone connect to tuna in general easily connect phone push synchronize and wahl crashes out the window because iphone is locked, take press repeat, press home button on iphone when the window came out try it in a few minutes, its computer as a camera does not see, we do the same as described above, take out the iPhone and abruptly insert it, wahl: D we have it defined as a camera. HELP YOU READY AT LEAST! And the question for connoisseurs is it possible to bypass in itunes, enter the password on the screen when you make a backup? And is it possible to make a backup in iTools? HELP! : happy:
Kamran_Arsenal
Message#56
03.04.13, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Check in: 27.01.13

Help, I have a 4th iPhone, Ios 6, Jail is there, how to remove the password, when it says that it is supposedly disabled, etc., I change the lines to<key>SBDeviceLockBlockTimeIntervalSinceReferenceDate</ key>
<real>386703919.03239501</ real>
<key>SBDeviceLockFailedAttempts</ key>
<integer>0</ integer>
<key>SBDisplayIDsWithBadgingDisabled</ key>
<array>
and each time erasing these lines, he gives me again attempts to enter
yauser2011
Message#57
06.04.13, 17:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 25.02.12
HTC Sensation XE

thanks to the author! schA try
3KarSer3
Message#58
10.04.13, 10:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 22.06.12
Google pixel 2

Wu Tang Clan 1993 @ 03/04/2013, 16:05*
I tried to edit the lines, but since they were not there, I did this1. Opened Ifunbox and deleted the /User/Library/Preferences/com.apple.sprinboard.plist.2 file. Again, via Ifunbox, I deleted private / var / Keychains / keychain-2.db3. Rebooted the phone and voila!

Cool all day soared, but everything is simple. Veri graz: yes2:
iPhone 4 os 6.1.2
ultrarus4
Message#59
12.04.13, 01:01
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 21.08.09

If the phone is locked after a series of incorrectly entered passwords and the iphone is disconnected, connect to itunes
That will help the program Gecko iPhone Toolkit. it is possible to remove this lock and it will again be possible to enter a password. In the same program, you can find out the password, but I did not use this function, because initially knew the password.
Important note: for successful work you need an old version of aytyuns, I used the 9th.
Tom_Waits
Message#60
16.04.13, 13:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 02.02.13
Apple iPad 4

Dear, I understand, for the iPad 4 solutions not found yet? I have a child zaparolil machine. Firmware 6.1 with jail, reluctance to 6.1.3 to go. Access to the file system is through iFunBox. I tried all the above options, or there are no such lines in the file or the results do not bring results. No one has more options?
Tom_Waits
Message#61
17.04.13, 19:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 02.02.13
Apple iPad 4

After deleting the keychain-2.db3 and com.apple.springboard.plist files on the iPad, it was possible to enter the password 10 times again. As a result, from the 25th attempt, the child remembered a difficult (not four-digit) password, he forgot the space. Hurray: party: the machine works !!! Thanks for this topic !!!

15 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:23