Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1794
Check in: 19.12.06
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

��� ��� ��� ����� ������ download

Description:
You put the password on the phone and forgot it! Then you here! It describes how you can get rid of it.

1We need any file manager to get one file from your phone. For example, iPhone PC Suite, because it is possible to set permissions on files.

2With the help of iPhone PC Suite we get the file you need.
We go along this path:Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
and find the file there:com.apple.springboard.plist
Download it to your computer, for example in: My Documents / iphone_files

3Now we need to open this file to edit it. Open it with a text editor, "come off and notepad." We see incomprehensible characters. We just need to transcode the text.
To do this, go here:http://ru.iappcat.com/plist/bin2xml
Or this programplist Editor for Windows 1.0.1
We pressOverviewand choose our filecom.apple.springboard.plistfrom my documents / iphone_files / and clickConvert.
The browser prompts you to save the xml.plist file to the computer. Save it here: My documents iphone_files / new_files /
Now we have in My Documents / iphone_files our old file com.apple.springboard.plist is “we don’t touch it as a backup”
And in My Documents / iphone_files / new_files is our new xml.plist file, which we will edit.

4Open the xml.plist file from My Documents / iphone_files / new_files with any text editor "Notepad". We have it readable, there are now visible English letters and all tsiferki.
We are looking for such lines:
PasswordProtected

Change "1" to "0" and we get:

PasswordProtected

Save the file and close.

Next, this xml.plist file, which we just edited, is renamed tocom.apple.springboard.plist
Now we have a new file in My Documents / iphone_files / new_files with the namecom.apple.springboard.plist

5Again open our iPhone PC Suite file manager and go here again:Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
Dragging our new filecom.apple.springboard.plistfrom My Documents / iphone_files / new_files to iPhone in folderPreferenceson the wayPrivate / var / mobile / Library / Preferencesbecause there lies our oldcom.apple.springboard.plistthen the iPhone PC Suite will offer to replace it, and we agree. Now inPrivate / var / mobile / Library / Preferenceswe have our new edited filecom.apple.springboard.plist

6We expose the rights to this file.
Click on it with PKM and select "Attributes"
We set the right 600 for mobile.

We reboot the phone, and it does not require a password from you.
All files, ringtones, programs remain in your phone, nothing is lost, everything is in its place. All contacts are safe and sound.
The downside is that all settings on your phone will fail. It will be necessary to re-assign the melody for the call, sms, and generally re-tune the iPhone for themselves.

Post has been editedWwwpuk - 12.02.13, 21:44
isnaky
Message#22
12.08.12, 15:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 317
Check in: 17.07.10
Apple iPhone X

So, launch the iPhone Backup Extractor and then click on the option - Read Backups. As a result of these actions, a list of all your backups should appear. From the whole mass of records, you should choose only the one where your own password is stored.
You will see literally the entire list of existing applications. Scrolling it down, you need to select the option called “iOS Files”, and then click on “Extract”. It is recommended to extract the file to an accessible place; the Desktop is often used as such a place.

Extracting takes a little time, just a few minutes. After successfully completing the process, all you need to do is open the “iOS Files” directory that appears, find the required com.apple.springboard.plist file there and review it carefully. Scrolling to the end, you need to find the SBParentalControlsPin field, to the right of which there will be the value you are looking for. This is what your password is. It must be entered on your device. With these actions, we found a lost password. Successful experiments for you and in the future do not forget your password!
daniil0076767
Message#23
13.08.12, 12:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Check in: 20.01.10
Xiaomi Black Shark 6/64

People called the sc epl, they said 1000r and a full wipe of data, can I remove the password at home?
On the data to shit-1000 to spend in the paddle and for a long time it ...
ipad2 64gb 3g at @ t

--------------------
I leaned back 11/22/2016 (from the ban)
Temachella
Message#24
13.08.12, 16:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 03.12.11

put the password, was distracted by the news and forgot it (
I solved the problem like this: I had it written that you need to try entering the password in an hour. He spat on this case, thought to restore the default settings, and then recover from the backup. I put the iPod into dfu mode, clicked to restore it in the tuna, he quickly downloaded the firmware (I had it on my hard disk), then I simply reshooted it and reset all settings, including the jail and password. From the backup, he restored to me the settings with the music, and the composition of the workspace. With the programs, alas, tomorrow will have to put on a new one. It took about 10 minutes to remove the problem.
Thanks to the corporation for the fact that when you connect the device to your computer, the backup is automatically created.

--------------------
Sin indulge in despondency when there are other sins.
daniil0076767
Message#25
13.08.12, 20:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Xiaomi Black Shark 6/64

put the password, was distracted by the news and forgot it (
I solved the problem like this: I had it written that you need to try entering the password in an hour. He spat on this case, thought to restore the default settings, and then recover from the backup. I put the iPod into dfu mode, clicked to restore it in the tuna, he quickly downloaded the firmware (I had it on my hard disk), then I simply reshooted it and reset all settings, including the jail and password. From the backup, he restored to me the settings with the music, and the composition of the workspace. With the programs, alas, tomorrow will have to put on a new one. It took about 10 minutes to remove the problem.
Thanks to the corporation for the fact that when you connect the device to your computer, the backup is automatically created.

after the tuna downloads the firmware, it says that you enter the password

--------------------
Temachella
Message#26
14.08.12, 03:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 03.12.11

I think this is due to the fact that your device is already locked up, that is, it does not allow attempts to enter a password on the device. writes are simply blocked: connect idevice to itunes. So? Well, it is important that the device was in dfu mode, I had no problems with that yesterday ..

--------------------
Sin indulge in despondency when there are other sins.
daniil0076767
Message#27
14.08.12, 19:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Xiaomi Black Shark 6/64

how to go to dfu?

--------------------
andreir
Message#28
15.08.12, 06:38
IDDQD
[offline]

Messages 732
Check in: 08.09.06
Siemens SX1

daniil0076767,
Turn off the iPhone, start the iPhone and connect the iPhone to the computer;
At the same time, press the Home button and the power button, hold these two buttons for exactly 10 seconds, then release the power button while continuing to hold the Home button until iTunes displays a message about the discovery of the device in recovery mode. From this moment your iphone is in DFU mode. At the same time, the phone screen will remain black.

--------------------
iPhone 7 (ios 11) iPad Air 2 (ios 11) + Apple TV 1080p + Mac mini MC816
SONY Xperia ZiPhone 6 + SONY Xperia Tablet Z2
daniil0076767
Message#29
17.08.12, 22:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Xiaomi Black Shark 6/64

but the hell was there, even in this case requires a password

--------------------
GODZILA3000
Message#30
20.08.12, 22:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 04.04.12
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

People tell me if there is a password guessing program for devices on IOS?
I would also like to know whether it is possible to bypass the password without losing information on the device with iOS 5.1.1?
Forceway
Message#31
10.09.12, 09:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 02.12.09
Apple iPhone 4S

Proven way through the restoration of the firmware. Jeil is not required ...

Bypass & Reset the iPhone Passcode
Disconnect the USB cable from your iPhone, connect it to your Mac / PC
Launch iTunes
Press and hold the iPhone
Click here for your iPhone, iphone to turn on
It is an unlockable message.

Now that the iPhone is in recovery mode, you must restore the device:

From iTunes, look under the “Summary” tab
Click on the “Restore” button within iTunes
This will wipe all files, settings, and apps from the iPhone, including the passcode. When the restore is finished, the iPhone will be at the factory settings. Scratch iPhone from a backup.

For repairing the phone

Thank you very much Nor! It really helped, all the data was restored))
iPhone4S, IOS 5.1.1 without jail, on a tuna under a native account, the maximum allowed number of attempts to enter a password has not reached

Post has been editedForceway - 10.09.12, 10:01
Stanley555
Message#32
09.10.12, 13:55
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 10.05.12
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Good day!
Tell me, there is an Iphone 4s, after n count of entering a wrong password it says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes"
How can I enter my password again? I know the password, but it does not allow you to enter, connects to the aytyuns in lae, it turns out, the restore button is also active, but at the same time it will erase all the data, but they need it! how to recover iphone without losing this data? Or how to make it so that he once again asked for a password? Neither the firmware nor anything else I know, the device is not mine ...
KrOsHeG
Message#33
20.10.12, 11:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 20.10.12

Wwwypuk @ 02.26.2010, 21:24*
/ iphone_files l

And through the ibox, too, really pull out the file?
Soley
Message#34
27.10.12, 00:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 01.12.10

Daniil0076767 @ 08.13.2012, 18:54*
after the tuna downloads the firmware, it says that you enter the password

I put the battery low, as for a clock and on it a heavy ashtray on the home button, all the time it was loaded into recovery and so it was sewn, at first I had the same problem. After downloading the firmware, I again pressed restore or something there and he unpacked and uploaded the firmware, all in recovery. All note;)
ZY the phone was brought to me at work, with the documents and the background picture - the girl who brought the device itself forgot the password naturally.

Post has been editedSoley - 27.10.12, 00:54
vadstarr
Message#35
13.12.12, 07:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 03.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

5 Again open our iPhone PC Suite file manager and go here again: Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences
Dragging our new com.apple.springboard.plist file from My Documents / iphone_files / new_files to iPhone in the Preferences folder along the path Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences

I can not insert the modified file back into the system. iPhone PC Suite v2.9.78 simply refuses to insert anything back. Tell me how to be.
Andes to her
Message#36
31.12.12, 15:13
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 11.09.08
Apple iPhone 4

Tell me! The child has blocked 3gs ios 4.1 on the screen says "Disabled: Iphone connect to Itunes" when you turn off / on, input attempts do not return! Tuna does not see, iphonebox too! Please tell me what you can do

Post has been editedAndes to her - 31.12.12, 15:39
Andes to her
Message#37
03.01.13, 11:51
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Apple iPhone 4

Please help! Again, with my problem, we have an Iphone 3gs ios4.1 with the words "disabled: iphone connect to itunes" tried this way
1. Turn off the iPad or iPhone
2. We insert the cord only into the computer, but not into the iPad (iPhone)
3. Run iTunes on the computer
4. Press the "home" button and with the button pressed, insert the cord into the iPad (iPhone)
5. iTunes should see the iPad (iPhone) in recovery mode

Everything turns out, but such a question torments me, if I press "Restore", the phone will automatically change to the latest firmware, and since we have an Iphone under at & t it will latch under it, right?
Check & Mate
Message#38
03.01.13, 16:00
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7583
Check in: 06.05.12
Apple iPhone 5

Andes to her
Yes, yes. I can help with unlock if needed. PM.

--------------------
Andes to her
Message#39
06.01.13, 13:57
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Apple iPhone 4

Already put in service! thank
fankru
Message#40
06.01.13, 21:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 06.01.13
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

Guys, Ipad 3 machine. IOS 6. Forgot password.
How to restore / reset?
Help ... I have been sitting for 3 days. Nothing happens (:(
fankru
Message#41
07.01.13, 10:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 06.01.13
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

Private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences

Where to find this way? The whole program blazil ... There is no such.
Writes that the device connect. But not any system files, I can not find anything ..

15 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:23