> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Dialer One | Multilingual dialer with contact search by T9 principle

Rep: (1311)
Dialer one
Version: 2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:01.09.2014

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Multilingual dialer.

Description:
Multilingual dialer with contact search based on T9 principle from the creator of aContacts. Supported languages: EN, RU, DE, HE, RO, PO, CZ, SE, GR, FR, UA, CN.

Compatibility : OS 2.x

FAQ: Dialer One (Post # 7104115)

Developer: Yermek Zhumagulov
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ialer.DialerOne

Download:
Version 2.2.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...er.DialerOne-2.2.0.apk

past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 01.03.15, 12:33
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (499)
At 1.5 it is not even installed, so the assumption seems to be true.

Rep: (26)
The program is written specifically for firmware above 2.0 and uses all the functionality of new contacts.
Works great on Droid, Nexus and third-party eclair based firmware.
Works great with Russian-speaking (and Ukrainian-speaking) contacts, looking for them with the help of T9 both by name and by number.
Russified and Ukrainized (if I'm not mistaken, the first program in the market with Ukrainian localization)
The author is constantly updating the program, so wait for new versions

Rep: (182)
Spica 2.1 works great! Everything is looking, shows how to. If it were still built in instead of the standard call - the price would not exist !!!
Cool features: if you tap on the input field - switches contacts and history, when you call is not from the contact, after the conversation offers to save it
But I also found a bug: I put a dark theme, but if I go in, it’s still light.

Post has been editedZoo'L - 26.02.10, 16:21

Rep: (2)
Cheers, comrades!
It remains to add here the backlight of coincidences and the grouping of the story by contacts: rolleyes:

Rep: (31)
And the number field on the nexus is too small.

Necessary to highlight the found and understanding of the letter "e".
The rest is wonderful.

Rep: (17)
still b on the keyboard simultaneously Russian and Latin b displayed ...

Rep: (249)
Well, Wash looks very good, and it works;)

Here are just duplicate ALL contacts when searching for some reason: (

Post has been editedSatanic - 01.03.10, 17:32

Rep: (17)
when searching in general, everything is dumped in a heap ((((

Rep: (20)
Version 1.1.1. doesn't work on samsung i5700 :(

Rep: (14)
Zorick @ 5.3.10, 14:19*
Version 1.1.1. does not work on the Samsung I5700

It is written because in the header, that the program under androyd 2.1, and on the factory factory 1.5 is, therefore it does not work .... changed to 2.1 and you will have happiness;)

Attached fileDialer_One_v1.1.5.1.apk(233.01 KB)

Rep: (0)
The best program for dialing! (Imho) Almost does not yield to the sense of Hero!

Rep: (117)
Bullshit!
There are no contact groups in it! (Or I did not find how? -Did me!)

Rep: (6)
Prog cool. Pravdv skin I personally like my own dialer more, well, it's true to an amateur.
It would be nice to add a choice of languages ​​for which T9 works, and the rest to hide, so that they are accessible only from the menu.

Attached fileDialer_One_v1.1.6.apk(244.91 KB)

Immediately updated to 1.1.6.1 Fixed a bug with speed dialing.
Attached fileDialer_One_v1.1.6.1.apk(244.97 KB)

Post has been editedZoo'L - 17.03.10, 20:34

Rep: (0)
On the Speech, the flight is normal :) what the doctor has prescribed, contacts are looking for a bang. That's just the problem with the contacts themselves, but this is the difficulty of the transition ...

UpdatedAttached filekz.mek.DialerOne_v1.1.7.apk(282.31 KB)

Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Yet after aContacts (by the way, the author is the same) is somehow inconvenient. There are no bookmarks for instant access to Contacts, Favorites, Call Log, Dialing - all these actions now have to be done by flipping through the screen. And to call you need to get a finger in the icon of the green call button.
In general, the program still has room to grow - the author’s desire to start a new project is unclear, but not to modify the old one under Android 2.1 - aContacts.

The "instant" transition is performed by tapping around the number entry field, and the icons are the same as in the default dialer - uniformity is very convenient.
The program is more than self-sufficient and it does not need to grow anywhere, so as not to become a heavy monster.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 15:44