> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ru.Metro | Display subway maps. Calculate the shortest paths from the landing station

Rep: (13)
Ru.Metro
Version: 0.3.4-dev

Last update of the program in the header:16.11.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Displaying metro maps, calculating the shortest paths from the landing station.

Description:
Ru.Metro's program is a great helper that will allow you to save a lot of time and not get lost in the Metro in Russia and not only.

Benefits:
  1. Ability to display metro schemes (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara and Kiev)
  2. Calculation of routes between two stations on the following conditions:
    • for the minimum time
    • with a minimum of transfers

Homepage: http://www.mechsoft.ru/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.mechsoft.ru.metro/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.mechsoft.ru.metro

Download:
Version 0.3.4-dev: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/782766/Ru.Metro_0.3.4_dev_0.apk

old versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.11.12, 23:33
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (40)
She does not want to work yet. The stations are not located, the interface is frankly raw (manual erasing<is empty>, multi-line entry fields for station names, etc.). But potentially a good application. Let's see what happens when it comes out of dev / beta.

Autocomplete in the input fields of stations is not working yet. I recommend using the Select buttons for now.

Rep: (1048)
v0.1.6-dev Attached fileRu.Metro_0.1.6_dev.apk (195.43 KB)

Rep: (18)
If you just look at the map, it is very inconvenient, there is no multitouch (so far it is easier to ride through the picture

Scaling a schema is one of the following steps I'm working on.

By the way all wishes are accepted. They can be left here (I will periodically monitor this topic) or onthe forumhomepage.

Rep: (1298)
Finally, the normal subway)))

Hermes1984,
Is the application being developed from scratch?

Yes, from scratch ... :)

Rep: (414)
1. It would be nice to have the option to see stations in the station selection menu without grouping by lines. For example, I look at Moscow a couple of times a year — I don’t know where the station is. and it’s more convenient for me to search through the full sorted list.
2. auto substitution / hint / filter when manually entering the name of the station.
3. same as (2) only in station selection window
4. the ability to change the starting-end station. (today I installed the program, didn’t pay attention to whether this function already exists)

stari4ek.by, could you explain your 4 point? What do you have in mind?

Rep: (313)
Peter! Where is Peter?!! ))

Rep: (3)
Hermes1984,
Thank you for the work started !!! Ride on the picture of course possible, but not comme il faut)

I advise you to turn to an iPhone for ideas on how to implement the interface. They made so many great cards that it already seems more convenient.
In the meantime, the application is not enough:

- scaling scheme multitachem and buttons
- normal station selection from the entire station list. (well, I don’t know for sure which branch of Chertanovskaya is on)
- On the first screen after clicking the application icon should be a SCHEME, and not a menu with a choice of station. And already somewhere at the bottom or at the top of the scheme - a line with a choice of starting and ending points.

about the choice of the station directly on the diagram, about the search for the nearest station by cell or gps while I am silent :)

Rep: (7)
coder1cv8 @ 25.2.10, 13:07*
Peter! Where is Peter?!! ))

Really.

But I will ask the question differently.

Dear author, can we help you with anything in terms of working on the St. Petersburg metro map?

first !!! .
Great comment. Thank.
Scaling and autofilling on input - this is what will be implemented in the next version.

Regarding the St. Petersburg metro. He will definitely be present.
There are plans to add all the subways of Russia (there are not so many of them =]).

caelis
Thanks for the help. How will I do Peter necessarily contact.

Rep: (15)
Java - yandeh matro is still more usable ...

Post has been editedWar2geN - 25.02.10, 20:35

Rep: (41)
The menu button should be on all android devices, so I suggest using it more actively:
In show mode, remove bookmarks. The choice of the mode of calculating the path can be made through the menu.

first !!! @ 25.2.10, 17:31*
And already somewhere at the bottom or at the top of the scheme - a line with a choice of starting and ending points.

Similarly, you can also select the menu mode in the mode of displaying the scheme (you need to save the place on the PDA screen).

Post has been editedmacros76 - 25.02.10, 21:29

Rep: (7)
macros76 @ 25.2.10, 21:25*
Similarly, you can also select the menu mode in the mode of displaying the scheme (you need to save the place on the PDA screen).

This, by the way, is a matter of taste - for example, it irritates me to reach for the hardware keys, I like applications that are controlled only by the screen;)

Rep: (5)
Can I port this map as a thread?http://www.metromap.ru/

Rep: (41)
hotkol @ 26.2.10, 0:40*
This, by the way, is a matter of taste - for example, it irritates me to reach for the hardware keys, I like applications that are controlled only by the screen;)

Well, this is iPhone habits;). As the author decides, we will use it.

macros76 @ 26.2.10, 9:39*
As the author decides, we will use it.

Well, with this I do not quite agree. In fact, it is important for developers to know the opinion of the audience for which the program is being made.

hotkol @ 26.2.10, 0:40*
Can I port this map as a thread?http://www.metromap.ru/

if you can find a picture with the Russian and English names station. then maybe I will go to it. I liked her.

Rep: (3)
Hermes1984 @ 26.2.10, 9:50*
if you can find a picture with the Russian and English names station. then maybe I will go to it. I liked her.

Should not be doing that. Despite the good screen resolution in mobile devices is very important compactness. In this case, it is very important to be able to survey the entire metro scheme in two up-and-down movements, and the station names should be readable. It also does not make sense to place Russian and English names on one scheme. It is better to distribute them to different schemes. Excess trash. On a computer, this is normal and universal, but not on a small screen!
Compare for example with this scheme:
http://metro.ru/map/2010/metro.ru-2010.01map-lite.gif
This can be considered in one movement - it is compact.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 15:17