Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7109
Check in: 27.11.06
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

iPhone 3GS - ������� download

iPhone 3GS - Discussion | How to find out where your iPhone is from

Questions about the purchase, the choice of apparatus.

Post has been edited-deemON- - 24.02.10, 19:45
Nikden
Message#42
12.12.09, 14:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 366
Check in: 19.08.08
Apple iPhone 6s

And can I take 3Gs in France, and then do unlock? And where? Do they sell iPhone 3Gs to tourists (locked under the operator)?

--------------------
My devices:
HTC Touch | iPod touch 2g 8GB | iPhone GSM 2g 8GB | iPhone 3gs 32GB | iPhone 4 32GB | iPad 3G 32GB | Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB | iPhone 5S 64GB | iPad 4 LTE 32GB | HTC One M9 | iPhone 6S | iPhone 7 plus Project Red| Pixel 2 XL
Nikden
Message#43
12.12.09, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 366
Check in: 19.08.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Those. I can buy an iPhone 3G in France, bring it to Russia, unlock it and everything will work?

--------------------
My devices:
HTC Touch | iPod touch 2g 8GB | iPhone GSM 2g 8GB | iPhone 3gs 32GB | iPhone 4 32GB | iPad 3G 32GB | Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB | iPhone 5S 64GB | iPad 4 LTE 32GB | HTC One M9 | iPhone 6S | iPhone 7 plus Project Red| Pixel 2 XL
pniznik
Message#44
13.12.09, 16:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 746
Check in: 10.08.06
Apple iPhone 4

and in England to tourists sell blocked "pei und go"?

--------------------
4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see the "Flea market" section).
Ammog
Message#45
20.01.10, 18:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 12.06.07
HTC Hero

Good day. I thought up here to give my beloved iPhone.
In the store, he stands here without binding to the operator 550 euros for the iPhone 3Gs 16Gb. That is quite acceptable and lifting.
Since I hadn’t dealt with the products of the apple company before, I immediately had a swarm of questions.
1. How can I check it in the store?
1.1. Where to find the serial number, which determines the purpose of the party, etc.
1.2. How to try its soft stuffing. When you first turn it on, it requires you to connect to your computer, and without this, it refuses to continue working. Will it be possible, therefore, to change the "comp binding"
1.3. In the next topic, the question of verification was already raised, but I honestly did not understand a number of points. Can you poke in some kind of "instruction for dummies"?

proper use:
2. I do not want to hack the phone. I think this is not right. But the question of the price for the application I still care. I myself use the HTC Hero. In Androyd, this issue is solved just awesome - the basic functionality is free, and all sorts of advanced things are usually for money. (Well, of course)
2. What will cost me:
2.1. ICQ
2.2. mDigger (a program for downloading electronic versions of magazines)
2.3. Google sync (calendar, mail)
2.4. Book reader
2.5. Skype
2.6. Google maps
2.7. Mobile Office
(maybe some of them are free?)

surely these questions have already been raised in the forum. But I, unfortunately, could not find answers to them. Please do not kick much.
Soft slippers
Message#46
20.01.10, 18:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1006
Check in: 30.06.09
Apple iPhone Xs

and "here" is where?

By serial numbers - more than once described
Try stuffing - ask the storefront in the store
"Comp binding" - you can change

Jailbreak is not a hack, but an extension of functionality. Does not mean automatically using hacked software and breaking the law

ICQ - from free and above. I use IM + ($ 9.99)
Is mDigger an RSS? there are free, there are paid
Books to read - there are free, there are paid. I use the ShortBook ($ 4.99)
Skype is free
Google map is already built in.
Office programs - two packages for $ 10 and $ 15
-deemON-
Message#47
20.01.10, 18:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7109
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Ammog @ 20.1.10, 18:08*
Will it be possible, therefore, to change the "comp binding"

Can.
1.3 You can not check. If the phone is in a sealed box, then it is already checked. Check out only the look and buttons.
Ammog @ 20.1.10, 18:08*
There are normal free versions.
2.2 There is in the American AppStore for $ 1, we will appear in late January (the version will be immediately 1.1)
2.3 Mail is, calendar seems to be, did not use
2.4 Buy. Again $ 1 or a bit more.
Ammog
Message#48
20.01.10, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

Soft slippers,
We now live in Montenegro.
About serials: I found a topic on how to determine the destination country by serial. But I did not understand how to find it. This is the serial number that is written on the back cover, or is it necessary to do this through the menu somehow? I honestly searched, but could not find. I would need the sequence that I need to dial on the NumPad to immediately get ... like * 1000 # ....
The fact is that here in the store is a display case not tied to any computer. The girl in the store where I saw the phone can not do anything with it. how to do it, does not know ... but naturally it does not give anything :)
In addition, it is interesting as well as checking a not yet purchased, just-printed phone.

On the way out I will go to the capital of this country, there is an iStore. Let's see what they can explain to me.
At the expense of Jailbrey, I will not argue ... but it seems to me that if it were necessary, Apple would have expanded these possibilities. Besides, doesn't it deprive the user of warranty service?
On the bill means or does not mean ... I am still a sovetsk man, even though I live abroad ... why should I tempt myself once more? :)

mDigger is not RSS. it's kind of like a separate topic. I found that the application is for the iPhone, but as far as it is, I did not understand. It's just that my dear has been using it for WinMo to read magazines for more than one year.

On account of the prog - thank you so much. now the order of prices is clear.
Ammog
Message#49
20.01.10, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

Also concerned about the issue of localization:
If I buy a European phone, what will it have with localization? Will there be Russian clave? (I understand that Russian fonts will be anyway)
-deemON-
Message#50
20.01.10, 21:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7109
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

All devices are multilingual.
There will be no problems.

Post has been edited-deemON- - 20.01.10, 21:04
Soft slippers
Message#51
20.01.10, 21:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1006
Apple iPhone Xs

Ammog @ 20.1.10, 18:52*
I would need the sequence that I need to dial on the NumPad to immediately get ... like * 1000 # ....

Pretty well writtenhere
I will add only that the serial number is in the same place, the line above

At the expense of Jailbrey, I will not argue ... but it seems to me that if it were necessary, Apple would have expanded these possibilities by itself.

By this logic, in general, any third-party software is not necessary - after all, everything that is needed is already added by the manufacturer.
Devices for people - not people for devices and compliance with manufacturer's policies. I think so.

Besides, doesn't it deprive the user of warranty service?

In the case of an iron breakdown, it is almost impossible to prove that there is a jailbreak.

Regarding the installation of hacked programs: jailbreak itself does not allow such actions. To do this, you must install an additional utility that is available only after the jailbreak.
Ammog
Message#52
20.01.10, 21:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

Soft slippers @ 20.1.10, 19:25*
By this logic, in general, any third-party software is not necessary - after all, everything that is needed is already added by the manufacturer.
Devices for people - not people for devices and compliance with manufacturer's policies. I think so.

Installing software from AppStore is one thing. And unlocking the device to install programs in an emergency way is somewhat different.
The first allows you to develop the phone in the direction required by the user (and to do this in an authorized way). The second is not recommended by the manufacturer of the action, leading to the vulnerability of the system including the installation of thieving content. However, I certainly do not quite own the question. I can be mistaken ... But the fact that obtaining undocumented functions and installing additional software are fundamentally different things I have no doubt.
Soft slippers
Message#53
20.01.10, 23:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1006
Apple iPhone Xs

Ammog @ 20.1.10, 21:47*
The first allows you to develop the phone in the direction required by the user.

The second one too. And very much to develop!

Why do you care so much about the manufacturer’s recommendations? I somehow do not - if I buy a device, then it is already mine, is not it?

Post has been editedSoft slippers - 20.01.10, 23:21
Ammog
Message#54
21.01.10, 01:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

to drive a screw is much easier than twisting a nail ...

Soft slippers @ 20.1.10, 21:21*
Why do you care so much about the manufacturer’s recommendations? I somehow do not - if I buy a device, then it is already mine, is not it?

It worries me because in the first place the manufacturer will always struggle with similar services. And will eliminate them. As far as I know, the last parties of iPhones are no longer easily cracked. Each time you restart, the hack is reset.
What is the point of confrontation with the manufacturer? I also see it dangerous to tie up my everyday life to services that will be stopped in the near future or for which it will be necessary to understand that it is not clear where to download and still not know whose instructions to follow. And for what is being asked?

If I am not satisfied with the policy of the manufacturer, I just change the manufacturer.
In addition, I do not like the environment that creates all these cracks / hacks ... Some kind of revolutionary mood.

Here I am much more worried about why it worried you so much that it worries me a lot and what is not very :) Do you also want to re-educate the whole world? :)

Post has been editedAmmog - 21.01.10, 01:06
halmer
Message#55
21.01.10, 11:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 911
Check in: 13.07.07
Apple iPhone 8

-deemON- @ 20.1.10, 18:37*
Quote (Ammog @ 20.1.10, 18:08) *
Will it be possible, therefore, to change the "comp binding"

Can.

How? Where is it described?
Still it is interesting how to use two computers. Those. the main one at work, and the second at home, from which you sometimes need to throw something into the iPhone.
apparatus without jail
-deemON-
Message#56
21.01.10, 12:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7109
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

It seems that where it is not written. Just when connected to another computer, he will offer to delete all the content installed from another computer, and make it the main one to which it is now connected.

About connecting to two computers, if I'm not mistaken, was written in the FAQ.
Soft slippers
Message#57
21.01.10, 12:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1006
Apple iPhone Xs

Ammog @ 21.1.10, 1:01*
Here I am much more worried about why it worried you so much that it worries me a lot, and what is not very well Do you want to re-educate the whole world?

Why do you care? : rofl: Do you want to talk about it? ))

P.S. I don't care about anything;)

Post has been editedSoft slippers - 21.01.10, 12:34
Ammog
Message#58
21.01.10, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

A few more questions occurred to me:
1. Is it possible to pay programs with any debit card? I currently have Visa Classic only in a Russian bank. In European I have so far done only Maestro (as far as I understand the maestro is not suitable for payment)
2. Is it possible to somehow customize the location of icons in the menu? Is it possible to jot down frequently used ones on the "main page", and the rest? Three? to configure on subjects? It's just hard for me to imagine a program search on such a canvas. By the way, what will happen when programs stop being placed in the specified number of pages? or the number of pages is not limited?

-deemON- @ 21.1.10, 10:10*
It seems that where it is not written. Just when connected to another computer, he will offer to delete all the content installed from another computer, and make it the main one to which it is now connected.

Please explain a few situations. What happens to the contents of the phone if:
1. On the main computer to rearrange the system? (i.e. change software)
2. Change the main computer (i.e. change the iron)

Another synchronization issue:
Did I understand correctly that for normal work with contacts on the main computer on which Vista is installed, Outluk is necessary. I just do not have MS Office on the machine. I use for OpenOffice documents. Will there be enough Outlook Express, which comes with Windows?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Post has been editedAmmog - 21.01.10, 16:49
-deemON-
Message#59
21.01.10, 16:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7109
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

1. The classic also does not fit like. Need a class above.
2. You can of course, I have done so. Icons can be dragged wherever you want, but filling the page will only go from the upper left edge. Only 12 pages, 16 on the main page. That's enough for you: yes2:

1. You need to save the folder "My Music", then replace it with a new OS.
2. Similarly.
Outluk Express will do.
Ammog
Message#60
21.01.10, 16:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
HTC Hero

-deemON- @ 21.1.10, 14:34*
1. The classic also does not fit like. Need a class above.

Higher class in my opinion Gold? I paid from my classic on Amazon and PayPal and AndroidMarket, and just paid for the purchase in the Internet store. Does Apple really need a card that is even higher class than the one that fits all?
2. You can of course, I have done so. Icons can be dragged wherever you want, but filling the page will only go from the upper left edge. Only 12 pages, 16 on the main page. Grab that

Those. The page does not have to be 16 icons, can it be less?
1. You need to save the folder "My Music", then replace it with a new OS.

What about programs? Are they not duplicated in ITunes?
And again: Do I understand correctly that the multimedia content uploaded to the phone is duplicated on a computer in the "My Music" folder?
and if my music lies elsewhere, then everything downloaded to the phone is once again recorded on the C: drive?
or another situation: if I have all the music already in the My Music folder, what part of this folder will it sync?
Generally explain how convenient the issue of synchronization is resolved? Or you can just not sync music as I read in some post?

And again, thanks for the answers :)
-deemON-
Message#61
21.01.10, 17:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7109
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Ammog @ 21.1.10, 16:57*
Higher class in my opinion Gold? I paid from my classic on Amazon and PayPal and AndroidMarket, and just paid for the purchase in the Internet store. Does Apple really need a card that is even higher class than the one that fits all?

Confused with Electron. The classic turns out fits :)
Ammog @ 21.1.10, 16:57*
Those. The page does not have to be 16 icons, can it be less?

It is possible and one.
Programs in My music are stored.

Only programs are duplicated. Music remains in place. It synchronizes only selected playlists, artists, albums.

Posted on 01/21/2010, 17:09:

I recorded the video how to add music, maybe a little understand how to do everything -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4mSinqNBXA

40 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/07: 40