> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Esmertec Jbed 20090216.5.1 | Newest VGA emulator

Rep: (61)
Esmertec Jbed
Build ID: 20100921

Last update of the program in the header23.04.2012

Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Build the best java emulator for windows mobile for (W) VGA screens preloaded with opera mini.

Features:
  • interface language - Russian.
  • removed security requests
  • updated graphics
  • Opera Mini 4.4, Opera Mini 7 (Next) and OperaMini Mod (4.2) are pre-installed. Shortcuts are automatically created for them in the Start menu.
  • pitch2zoom in any applications and alternative volume control (green) in htc hd2

Installation
Installation is performed only in the Windows folder without the ability to select a memory card.

Compatibility: wm6, wm6.5, (W) VGA screen

Download:
Attached fileJbed_2010.cab(2.2 MB)

Older versions
from22.02.2010 Attached fileJBed_2009.cab(1.83 MB)

Post has been editedLeXaN5 - 23.04.12, 20:17

Rep: (2)
It works, it is even pleasant to the eye, although I did not find the pre-installed opera!

Rep: (61)
Gathered cab. Now the mini operas are really preinstalled, graphics appear and also register jar and jad files in the registry, try to create direct shortcuts in the launch (yes, yes they are trying, that is, maybe the shortcuts will not work, then you should correct the path to the emulator and the icons in label)
We swing all:Attached fileJBed_2009.cab(1.83 MB)

Those who rocked from the caps download from here again.Moderators Please update the header and replace the link to this cab

Post has been editedwandererbk - 24.02.10, 18:27
Reason for editing: For communication with the moderator there is a button "Complaint")

Rep: (1127)
M
Updated version in the header!

Rep: (1)
LeXaN5 can you post the same but with a hip of 12MB or more?

Rep: (27)
and QVGA not? : sveta:

Rep: (7)
lay out for qvga plz

Rep: (0)
and how on this version to make a shortcut to the opera (and not only)?

Rep: (132)
lay out for wvga please

Rep: (1205)
whoareyouare @ 26.2.10, 19:03*
LeXaN5 can you post the same but with a hip of 12MB or more?

MC_SBS @ 28.2.10, 22:49*
and QVGA not?

Run Java MIDlet on PDA (Post # 3262223)

Rep: (22)
Che for bullshit. I can not create my own shortcut ((. Those that created the program edited and everything starts. I create my new programs with the next number and say that they cannot find such a midlet ((Tell me how to do it? I used to create labels without problems

Rep: (1)
And how can I make friends with an Internet explorer?
I’m clicking on the link, the emulator offers to open the link in the browser, then it gives the Opera a mistake to agree ...

Rep: (2)
comrades tell me! how to create a link to the program in this emulator! : sveta:

Rep: (15)
QVGARus

Rep: (13)
How are things going with bluetooth?

And I have such a byaka
Attached Image

Everywhere writes<unknown>

Rep: (24)
very nice beautiful and smart emulatror. long ago I was looking for one. + 1 author;)

Rep: (18)
Very good emulsion, only the labels do not work .. but on what basis did you make them? As I know, it’s impossible to run Java without launching an emulsion, it’s impossible, then the shortcuts refer to the program ....

Rep: (18)
And I figured it out myself ..): happy:

Rep: (24)
how can I figure it out share with me ??? ato me, too, this problem worries

Solved the problem with<unknown>I put another emulator on parolel and in this everything fell into place. Miracles: rofl:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 18:21