> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wordoholic Reader | E-Book reader + learning vocabulary

Rep: (11)
Wordoholic reader
Version: 0.7.7

Last update of the program in the header:04.03.2010

Attached file0__1_.png(50.87 KB)
Attached file1__1_.png(26.76 KB)

Description:
Reading books .epub, .fb2 & .txt.
In Learning mode, the on-line translation of words.
Opportunity to immediately add new words in the dictionaries Wordoholic (program for learning words) for the next repetition.

Homepage: http://wordoholic.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.wordoholic.reader/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...eader-pjjA.aspx

QR Code applications:
Attached Image
QR Code Developer
Attached Image

Download:
v0.7.7: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/435166/wordoholic_reader_0.7.7.apk
v0.7.6: Attached filewordoholic_reader_0.7.6.apk (161.25 KB)

Download APK

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 04.03.10, 22:28
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
Version 0.8.5 of 20.02.2010

Rep: (1060)
doodle,
It's a different program hereWordoholic

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 22.02.10, 11:16

Rep: (3)
As the reader is very weak, and font color settings a little, he writes that he understands fb2.zip but does not take it as a simple and fb2. As obuchalka kind of works, but inconvenient text you need to select and then all on one line

Rep: (11)
The new version 0.7.7, and a bar-code description.
Attached filewordoholic_reader_0.7.7.apk(161.2 KB)

Attached Image

Rep: (250)
a great reader. functionality to increase slightly and will be just perfect.
I personally lacking:
- support the series as a single author and with different authors
- hyphenation
- stop to cut the first and last line
- Add flexible SETUP font size and margins

Post has been editedSatanic - 14.03.10, 15:43

and how to download books? : Blush:

Rep: (244)
If anyone enjoyed also FBReader-ohm, which is more convenient for the unsubscribe books .fb2 format?

Rep: (2)
A simple gesture of some sort. Neither thereof normal reading room
iReader to TXT breaks words, the rest of the super. but because of this it is impossible to read.
FBReader does not zoom that simply kills.
Wordoholic fb2 not see at all.

Good people who normally read books in fb2 or TXT, what do you use?!?!?!?

Rep: (250)
fkuashum @ 21.4.10, 10:44*
FBReader does not zoom that simply kills.
this is what a crap?
Wordoholic fb2 not see at all.
lies

Posted on 21.04.2010 08:00:

What are you using?!?!?!?
FBReaderJ>>Wordoholic>>FBReaderJ

reader, unfortunately, did not like.

Rep: (3)
1 megabyte file txt ship has 15 minutes .... I think will have to compulsorily complete :(

he could not check out the reading process .. .. osililoono fb2 not small at 30KB txt even opened 4 minutes ... and then I carried the prog.
BUT! home screen program wonderful .. better than fbridera

Rep: (146)
I decided yesterday to search for AlReader market - think Alan has suddenly put some early beta. Search by name somehow found this software. Set, decided to see what kind of beast. My chosen library (~ 280 mb ~ 1,500 books) Wordoholic updated about twenty minutes (!!!) - FBReaderJ, for which I am still angry over the slow library, just a plane in comparison. Further, when the library is finally updated, and I tried to open the book in fb2.zip format (specially chosen for the first time a book without a cover graphic and smaller size - less than a megabyte), he opened it for another five minutes - I could not stand it, pulled the abolition . Nailed taskkillerom process, launched for the second time, and again tried to open the file - is another. This time the book was opened almost immediately, but the text on the screen constantly changing the color and size (literally jumped in front), and the screen now and then spontaneously changed to landscape - and also jumps back and forth. Once again I was convinced that at the moment there is no alternative to FBReaderJ just - let him malofunktsionalen and thoughtful, but in comparison with other eReader, it is out of competition.

Rep: (18)
And on WM for Alreader was quick translation in a single click. Those. when you read, you stick to the word and the translation pops up.
Here too, but longer - first highlight, then press the google translate and, then select the word from the list - ie, 3 clicked

Rep: (171)
Yeah! rare brake! } -)

The program is like running fast, not slow.
Its main advantage is unlike FBridera - a fixed library, which immediately opens a database of available books, and not updated for five minutes at each start.
Minuses:
It does not sort the books by series.
In the transition to the next page, is the last line from the previous page.

Well, it does not see the txt! I throw a txt file in folder wordholic-reader - a zero response. Who uses it, tell me why?
How to add words to the learner?

Rep: (8)
ePub files does not recognize, writes that are damaged. And since a good initiative, the three major and most desired format. Author, dopilivat come on!

Rep: (4)
The idea, the concept and implementation of the program - excellent, originally looking for something like that.
Unlike other readers of books, with the possibility of translation, there is no need to type in the word enough to allocate - for this thank you very much.
Online Dictionary runs fast even on zhprs - that's great. And the use of offline dictionaries so all is fine, still I do not connect them.

I have a few suggestions for the program, hope to finalize their author:
1) Highlight a word with your finger (on a capacitive screen) is very inconvenient - often stands out not the whole word, or a word with pieces of neighboring words and punctuation marks - which does not allow editing without isolation look for a translation. It would be very convenient if you do not make a selection letter by letter, word by word as well, taking into account the spaces and punctuation marks.

2) I have not used the offline dictionary, can it all wrong, but the translation of the word in Google, unfortunately, shows only a single value is often not appropriate within the meaning of. Absolutely. While the online version of Startup gugl.translit one word (phrase) gives a list of the meanings of words.

And enjoy the visual simplicity and uncluttered program, it works very fast on my acer liquid.
Yes, I just used fb2. If you need statistics, and glitches occurring in the work are made available ready :) I hope it somehow help in the development of this software.

Rep: (18)
I use Wordoholic Reader (Dictionary and Learner) for reading in English.
But sometimes lacks the translation of words, you need a translation of the text.
IDEA: to make the opportunity to show the second word of the text file but Russian.
those. realize the possibility of parallel to the reading.

Post has been editedsmart_bastard - 05.11.10, 17:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 23:07