> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo and FPSEce | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585 / emulator FPSEce

Rep: (14)
This topic is designed to help users of HTC HD2 (Leo) in the emulator FPSEce.
The main idea of ​​the theme: sharing experience and help each other solve problems.
General: Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l HTC HD2 - Accessories пїЅ | Communication owners HTC HD2 (Leo) пїЅ | Marriage - HTC HD2 пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC MAX 4G, HTC Quartz, HTC T8290 пїЅ
Games: WVGA Games пїЅ | WVGA games catalog with the ability to play without a stylus пїЅ | FPSEce + HTC HDII (Leo) пїЅ
Firmware: Flashing пїЅ | Project Russian Leva пїЅ | Project Russian LС‘va wm6.5.3 пїЅ | HTC HD2 Project "moon light" WM6.5 пїЅ | HTC HD2 Project "moon light" WM6.5.3 пїЅ | Firmware HTC HD2 - VladLeo пїЅ | HTC HD2: HTC_Leo_WWE-djet пїЅ | HTC HD2 - firmware from Akustik84 пїЅ | HTC HD2 - firmware from perduemonocle пїЅ | HTC HD2 - firmware from tor04 пїЅ | HTC HD2 - Korand Firmware (6.5.x) пїЅ | HTC HD2 Bladvey Rom пїЅ | HTC HD2 firmware Leo_NGP пїЅ | Firmware for HTC HD2 from D7777777 пїЅ | HTC HD2 - EvO ROM пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ Firmware without update: HTC HD2 - ASCHE пїЅ HTC HD2 Extreme Edition WM 6.5 RUS пїЅ HTC HD2 - = Romz12 в„ў = - Bottom Run пїЅ HTC HD2 - = Romz12 в„ў = - Top start. пїЅ Base firmware from DemonS-77: Base firmware on HTC HD2 пїЅ Archive discussion topics:
HTC HD2 - Discussion пїЅPorting Android OS: HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ

FPSEce - emulator game console Sony Playstation one for PocketPC

How to start playing?
To start the game download the special assembly is registered, not broken version FPSEce 10.1 for HTC HD2: - Thank youprogeniy

FPSEce 10.1 for HTC HD2 download here
FPSEce 0.11 download here

Installation instructions FPSEce 11 for HTC HD2: - Thank youprogeniy

1) Download the attached file and raspokuyu FPSEce11 and rename 'fpsece.cab.txt' in 'fpsece.cab'
(If you do not show the file extension go to Tools / folder options / view and uncheck on against
string 'hide permissions for file types)
2) Take away prerdyduschiyu public version FPSEce
3) Download the new package fpsecefrom here
4) Raspokuy it and install it on your device
5) Download skin for HTC HD2here (480h420)
6) Set the packets from item 3 and 5
7) Throw Boys in the BIOS in the program folder (programm files \ FPSEce \ BIOS) (download BIOSes)
8) Set fpsece11.cab

P.S. instead HD2 optimized Pack v5.1 released a new pack of skilled craftsmen called All-in-1Pack (DOWNLOAD HERE)
The contents of the pack:
SimonMallion's
- WVGA Skin 1.07
- Pad Fix + as Pads Nr. 0-2
- Portrait Pad for KowboyBebop
cyber-junkie's
- 8D-Pad-Skins (WVGA-landscape) - V2_45x40 (NTSC)
- PSPgo-D-Pads - as pads Nr. 3-5
- Racing-style Pad - as pad Nr. 6
Other
- Cim's Fake multitouch portrait pad (WVGA, VGA, QVGA and WQVGA)
- Banan_312 and CloudStrife86's Zenonia landscape pad - as pad Nr. 7
- Mixture of Cloud's ICON pack v1.5 and original ICON pack
- KowboyBebop's fpse.ini / Controls + some settings

Where can I get the game?
The list of tested games with links and screenshots under spoiler:
The list is constantly updated, if you want to add a proven game to your email in pm Moderator
Just games for this emulator can be downloaded atthis ftp, Onlineemugames, Onlinepsxworld, Onlinebestgamezz, Onlineliso-mania
How to compress the game?
Many flash drives are not huge and throw your favorite old games to 2 giga problematic ... Program PocketISO v3.2 allows you to compress the game, cut audio, video and much more ... You can download it from here --->download PocketISO v3.2or Russian version here --->PocketISO rusHow to use the watchin this postIf it is necessary to extract the image back or decompress the downloaded image use programPakkIso

Where to get FPSEce 11?
for the purchase of 11 FPSEce see Instructionhere
How to obtain updates for the brake calipers FPSEce?
For slides: to receive updateshere(Enter the soap with which makes pozhertovaniya and click "send"), if done pozhertovanie and registered version does not come writein this threador check the spam folder in the email. Learn about the latest updates can be FPSEcein this thread . BranchOnline fpsece.net for Russian users.

Answers to frequently asked questions:
How to exit lendskeyp?- thankprogeniy
Depending on the orientation of the display we press either the upper right corner, or bottom left corner
More on the videohere(Skin slightly different, but the essence of thinking will understand)

How to make what buttons appear in Tekken 3?- thankprogeniy
1. Go to the setting, change the video mode line on the GDI mode
2. Push the reset, and exit FPSEce
3. Run 3 Tekken and enjoy.
P.S. checked in the paid version 10.1 with skin of a cap

What is the FS in the emulator and what it is ???- thankVincent13
FS is a literal "skip frame", i.e. There should be 60 frames / s (NTSC format), but the emulsion can not pull out the physically 60 k / s, and for example, 50 only. And it is necessary. Each 6th frame is allowed. He sees in 1 sec. The action (as well as at 60 frames per second) and does not notice the difference. Everything depends on everything. In some, after 3-4, the values ​​are already noticeable, twigs are noticeable, in others there are and up to 6 set everything quite smoothly. In general, in particular, it is necessary to watch depending on the game.

For those who does not plow in the multi-mode look lendskeypthis postand forget to turn off HTC Album and Task Manager- thankprogeniy

How to change the drive, if the game on multiple discs?- thankprogeniy
To change the game on multiple disks, you have to call the game as NazvanieIgry1.bin NazvanieIgry2.bin etc .... ie. both will require you next click eject the disc and select the drive you next called right ...

Information about joystick for HTC HD2:

This topic is only for HTC HD2, questions or problems for other phone models, PDA and the Commission to ask the appropriate topic, or posts will be removed

K
Because with the fact that the HC. MOJJOT ceased to be interested in the topic curator it be me -progeniyFor all remarks or useful ideas to add to the hat please write me

Attached files

Attached fileFpseCE_0.10.cab(13.63 MB)
Attached fileFpseCE_010_WVGA_Skin_V1.51_B.zip(1.57 MB)

Post has been editedAlt - 07.02.11, 11:05
Reason for edit: Update Thread ...

Rep: (29)
Alexl @ m @ 28.2.10, 13:25*
People how to enable multi-touch on Diamond 2

I'm afraid to roll up you, but the multitouch hardware is only on HD2.

Rep: (17)
http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php...01d9e02dbe9e4f0.On the topic of the FPS forum, in which the games are tested (already-325 pieces). Each game provides an assessment of the demand for the device (as I understood what it is higher than the better graphics in the game).

Rep: (1)
tell me pliz on Diamond 2 Emulums? Started, the zone tap is not configured, it is possible to get out only a software reset, and the games brake terribly, maybe someone launched on Diamond, tell me what and how

Rep: (12)
Good time of day.
Prompt plus step-by-step program configuration.
I downloaded, put. But the screen does not react to touch.
The device HD2
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (5)
People and how do you launch a sensor on your beasts? : D.

Rep: (173)
Artman95 @ 1.3.10, 22:21*
People and how do you launch a sensor on your beasts?

On the previous page it is written, I crawl

Rep: (0)
I have such a problem. I used the buttons, I play the finale fantasy8, but I can not escape from the battlefield. Who played this game knows that in order to escape you need to press L2 + P2, and I have 2 pressed buttons simultaneously work, but turns on Zooming. How to turn off zooming and make it so that 2 buttons have been triggered at the same time?

Igor192,
On the first page there is a fully working archive.

AgentDee,
In the TAP zone setup menu, you need to configure the multi-press of two buttons per tap zone.

Post has been editedMOJOT - 02.03.10, 10:08

Rep: (3)
Possess up to a heap of paid version.
Finally shut off the config for a stable game in Final Fantasy 9.

One problem remained unresolved: the game goes without acceleration in the GFXDRV = 2-3-4 modes ... there is almost no difference (well, on "2" generally solid pixels, on "4" at least something can be seen) ... and permission The game is barely 320x240 looks like ..
In the GFXDRV = 1 mode, the acceleration seems to be present .. but on the same low resolution ... But everything is more smoothly without Azz pixels .. But it is impossible to play in this mode, because The picture does not fit into the screen ... And most importantly - the real location of all buttons, including skin, does not match the position of the icons on the screen ...

I tried to run other games on GFXDRV = 4 (and everything on the same config) ... FF7 and Legend ... As far as I understood, the acceleration is present .. Theff7 gives a smoothed picture ..legend to a heap goes to a little greater resolution - This is visible in size and smoothing icons of the onscreen control buttons .... i.e. If you start the emulator without starting the ROM game, then it will simply show the empty Sony screensaver .. and resolution pictures are two times more than that of ff9 ... i. If then from the running emulator, run ROM, then resolution changes, icons become large ..

I watched screenshots from FF9 ... (and from the option for PS, not a PC) ... there is everything in high resolution .. weaving, beautiful .... and I have a pixel in 320x240 ...
Can I fix it somehow?

Or is it I have any images of discs? Because With other games on the same config, the picture is normal .... I am not very informed of the process of creating disk images .. the low-resolution settings are somehow registered there?

Mojjot @ 19.2.10, 17:06*
Multitouch is needed in the FPSE.ini file, which lies in the root of the emulator to register
in Radel [PocketPC] command
Code
HD2 = 1.

Fasten a cartoon on HD2 To configure the buttons you need either a blurred unprecedented version or paid and something:
02/24/2010 Updates

- Added new experimental mode for HTC MultiTouch on HD2, it seems to work perfectly, with the exception of the autoalignement problem.
In an active condition, simply install this line in FPSE.ini [PocketPC] section:
Multi_Mode = 1.

: SECRET: This is on HD2 and the exact pro 2 is working :-D

Posted on 03/02/2010, 13:13:

Expmax @ 28.2.10, 15:26*
I'm afraid to roll up you, but the multitouch hardware is only on HD2.

Gutov argue} -) On the point about 2 too, there is also: yes2:

Post has been editedsnoop dog - 02.03.10, 13:13

<Multitouch is needed in the FPSE.ini file, which lies in the root of the emulator to register
Code
HD2 = 1.

Except Zoom other benefits from this function I did not notice.

This is only the beginning. Since, in my opinion, this topic will be very in demand. I will be ready to listen to any criticism and add your experience, settings in the operation of the emulator in this topic.

Post has been edited WandererBK - 19.2.2010, 20:12>

Something I did not find such an item ... lay out pliz items, and better nose to pull me out where it is.

Post has been editedAgentDee - 02.03.10, 13:46

AgentDee @ 2.3.10, 14:43*
<Multitouch is needed in the FPSE.ini file, which lies in the root of the emulator to register
Code
HD2 = 1.

Except Zoom other benefits from this function I did not notice.

This is only the beginning. Since, in my opinion, this topic will be very in demand. I will be ready to listen to any criticism and add your experience, settings in the operation of the emulator in this topic.

Post has been edited WandererBK - 19.2.2010, 20:12>

Something I did not find such an item ... lay out pliz items, and better nose to pull me out where it is.

Commier

There is such a crap: D

[PocketPC]
DLZHLODLOL
in addition
Odlolld.

And you Doblyesh and it turns out: D:

[PocketPC]
HD2 = 1.
DLZHLODLOL
in addition
Odlolld.

Rep: (1134)
FROMRUS,
Sony Playstation one games
Reviews of games for Sony Playstation one
And it is not satisfied with what?

Posted on 03/03/2010, 15:32:

seva700,
try it.

Friends tell me! I installed the program. I downloaded the game the worm Jim. Further what do I do not know where to throw the game, in which folder ??? Either I am an ax, or xs. P.S. I have xd2. Tell me !!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Madant

When you open the program, they asked to specify the path and select the ROM file of the game. Found, clicked on him and all playing!

Rep: (1507)
Good evening. Maybe she launched Diablo on our animal? Is it worth downloading?

Rep: (3)
I downloaded, tada on the appeared icon in the programs, and the bodies writes that "FPSECE 0.10" is not a permissible application for Pocket PC
How shoud I understand this?

Rep: (29)
Something new =)
Try to reinstall
Also, the MB is the case in which left firmware?

Rep: (8)
Tell me who is aware of: I installed the CAB from the shat, when you select a file with the game, an application error writes. I tried 3 games - the result is the same. Tel. HD2. (Not a fact that you will like to play, but to launch the case of principle)

Rep: (38)
Raise the assembly on the previous page in the header, and then the people will still ask obvious questions.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.01.21, 17:18