> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

16 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GuruDic, Idioma, Dictionary Universal and Dictionaries | [iPhone]
berk_bear
Message#1
18.02.10, 23:48
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 475
Check in: 11.04.08
Apple iPhone 4

���������� ��� ������ �� ��������� ��������� ���� "StarDict" � ����� �������� � ��� download

Last update of the program in the header:20.08.2011

One of the most useful (or simply necessary) things for work, education and recreation are dictionaries. In the AppStore you can find a great many translators, dictionaries and encyclopedias with an easy, pleasant and Russian-language interface. Most of them, of course, paid. But the most convenient when you can buy (or find free, as was the case with the programiStarDict) one universal shell that allows you to work with any set of dictionaries to taste, which are freely available for download from the Internet. The most well-known base of open dictionaries that are very popular are stardict dictionaries. So, having only one program from those that will be described below, you will get access to a powerful database.

What is it?

Wikipedia says:Stardict - a free shell for open source electronic dictionaries that can, apart from the actual output of articles, translate, voice words, use fuzzy queries and patterns, search in online dictionaries. Developed in C ++ using the GTK 2 graphics library and UTF-8 encoding.

For users of portable i-devices, there are such programs asWeDict Pro , GuruDic , Idioma and Dictionary universal . We will not consider the first one, since, in my memory, it worked slowly, was expensive and did not have a Russian interface. But the second two (it is possible that later there will be more shells of this kind, including for the iPad) I will describe in more detail.

GuruDic (previously iStarDict)
Version: 1.2.6

Attached ImageAttached Image
more screenshots

Description:

Interface:Russian , English, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese.
Platform: iPod Touch, iPhone andiPad .

For a long time I was looking for an adequate replacement for the well-known vocabulary shell.WeDict Pro, the only important feature of which has always been considered the support of free electronic dictionary formats popular on many StarDict platforms. Despite the fact thatWeDict Pro is a commercial application for iPhone and its version has been updated several times, it still works poorly and slowly, often “crashing” or “hanging”, especially when it comes to using several dictionaries at once. And so, quite by chance, I discovered in the AppStore a free program. "iStarDict- International dictionary (StarDict) for iPhone " ! Hmm ... Familiar name! But before it was possible to install it from Cydia, but I usually do not rush to install such software from there, waiting for it in the "legal" form. Well, wait! We all waited. :) Having tried this shell in my work, I immediately concluded that WeDict Pro which I suffered with earlier, I don’t need it anymore and began to download StarDict dictionaries already in iStarDict - well, it has a nice interface and the installation capabilities of dictionaries / reference books / encyclopedias are much more. You can download such dictionaries from many open and accessible sources. I was pleased with the opportunity to upload dictionaries via Wi Fi from my computer, as well as via any link from the Internet, which can be specified in the settings.

Unfortunately, later this free program disappeared from eppstore, and it was replaced by a paid one (only 0.99 cents), but more refined with the support of Russian in the menu -GuruDic . Anyone who has worked with iStarDict th, I recommend to buy it. The project is being developed and updated (now multitasking, the ability to add dictionaries directly through iTunes, voice acting, etc.).

The program has a nice interface, supports both portrait and landscape screen layout, it works quickly (even if several "heavy" dictionaries are used at the same time (I have five activated now, I did not notice any slowdowns), you can set the voice acting to the dictionaries.

Dictionaries are best downloaded from publicly available sources for StarDict, this is official:
http://stardict.sourceforge.net

No less known and this:http://xdxf.revdanica.com/down/

I also have all the dictionaries installed (necessary for Russian-speaking users) that I downloaded from here:
http://planetiphone.ru/stardict
(I recommend. I think, over time, we will transfer all important dictionaries here to the forum, so the list of attached dictionaries in the header will be updated).

ATTENTION: In order for the dictionary / encyclopedia / handbook to work normally, their format must strictly comply with StarDict standards. Therefore, it is better to take ready-made (and there are many of them) from the sources cited above, or those that I will be uploading to this particular topic. Dictionaries that are placed in the WeDict topic are not worth taking, most of them have an incorrect format.

Holders of firmware starting from 4.0 can throw dictionaries into the program either via the Internet or via wi fi from a computer, or simply by dragging the necessary dictionaries into itunes, into the "programs" section, into the shared GuruDic folder (see the bottom of the screen - "Common Programs" ).

(Owners of iStarDict on devices with jailbreak and older firmware (up to 4.0), which reluctant to use Wi-Fi or edge to download dictionaries from the phone, can also install dictionaries by directly copying the unpacked archive with the dictionary files to the directory\ private \ var \ mobile \ Applications \ many numbers and letters (look for the one inside which will be iStarDictL.app) \ Library \ Caches \ Dictionary \ on your iphone. There should be folders with the names of your dictionaries, and inside each of them are three database files of this dictionary with the extensions .idx, .dict.dz and .ifo.

That is, for example, you have downloaded the archive of the stardict-large English-Russian dictionary of the form stardict-comn_sdict05_eng_rus_full-2.4.2.tar.bz2 - unpack it, get a folder named stardict-comn_sdict05_eng_rus_full-2.4.2, inside which there are three files with the above names extensions, copy it to the Dictionary folder, along the path indicated above
)

Homepage: http://gurudic.wordpress.com/

Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gurudic/id366192217?mt=8
Price: $ 0.99

Download old, freeiStarDict (version 1.3.5) can be in the deb-archive: iStarDict1.3.5b1.zip

* In case of installing the program from a .deb package, dictionaries should be thrown along the path: / var / mobile / library / dictionary /

Dictionary universal
version: 3.1

more screenshots

Description:

Interface:Russian English
Platform: iPod Touch, iPhone.

Dictionary universal - more expensive, but often updated shell, authorship of Dmitry Zhuk. I collected a lot of positive reviews in the AppStore. It works quickly, multitasking, dictionaries can be thrown through the Internet, wi-fi (from the local computer) and by dragging dictionaries in iTunes. In general, it is very similar both in appearance and in functionality with GuruDic . However, unlike the first, it works only in vertical mode. Since I bought and compared both these programs for quite a long time, I can say that the main plus Dictionary universal in a very responsive technical support and regular updates of the application versions (because updates GuruDic for all of the 4.x firmwares, I had to wait a few months, but here everything is faster).

Full iOS4 support: multitasking and file sharing through iTunes.
High speed work. Quick download of the application after all dictionaries are indexed. Found matches appear immediately while typing without delay.
Fuzzy search. This functionality will help to find a word if it is typed with typos or you do not know the correct spelling of this word. Just type a word and press the Search button on the keyboard.
Pronunciation.
Save favorites and search history.
The most complete implementation of the StarDict format in the AppStore (including images, synonyms, as well as various types of dictionaries).
Highlighting text for better readability (if supported by dictionary format).
Search for arbitrary words. Click on any word when viewing the article to find this word in the downloaded dictionaries.
View articles in full screen.
Gesture support:
- scrolling to switch between dictionaries;
- scrolling with two fingers from left to right to go to the previous article;
- press with two fingers to enable / disable full-screen mode.
Support for compressed dictionaries and resources.
Installing dictionaries via USB cable.
Support for dictionaries made for WeDict Pro.

Homepage: http://iphone.krasnet.com/dictionary/ru/

Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dictionary-...d312088272?mt=8
Price: $ 5.99

Idioma
Version: 1.1.2

more screenshots

Description:

Interface:Russian English
Platform: iPod Touch, iPhone andiPad .

Idioma Turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a portable dictionary. This is the fastest and most universal program for viewing StarDict dictionaries designed for Apple iOS.

Opportunities:
- Fast loading of the program and instant word search.
- Search all dictionaries at the same time.
- Support for basic formats StarDict dictionaries (including WeDict, XDXF, HTML).
- Add dictionaries through iTunes.
- The ability to translate a word when you click on it in a dictionary entry, the copy function with a long press.
- When first added, dictionaries are automatically optimized for quick search.
- The history of translated words can be enabled and disabled.
- Support multitasking.
- Ease of use: the ability to change the font size, the size of the area of ​​dictionary entries (iPad), turn dictionaries on and off, rotate the screen for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

The application does not include built-in dictionaries, but you can find and download many dictionaries for free on StarDict website or on the Internet.

Homepage: http://idioma.byethost4.com

Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idioma/id404568605?mt=8
Price: $ 1.99 (currently (04/17/2011) for sale at $ 0.99)

Dicty - universal dictionary shell

Now about the dictionaries.
All of them are free, open and universal. All of them are suitable for both GuruDic (iStarDict), and for iDioma, Dictionary Universal and WeDict Pro.

FOREIGN DICTIONARIES
Universal dictionary 6.0
English-Russian dictionary. Full (18,839,918)
English-Russian Muller Dictionary
Russian-English dictionary. Full (6,407,487)
English-Russian dictionary. Abbreviated (3,190,219)
Russian-English. Abbreviated (1,639,565)
Russian-English dictionary idioms (21,567)
English-Russian dictionary of slang words (92,917)
English transcription dictionary (350,319)
German-Russian dictionary (3,000,116)
Russian-German dictionary (1,083,934)
Belarusian-Russian dictionary (447,323)
Russian-Belarusian dictionary (1,519,213)
Latin-Russian dictionary (161,373)
Dictionary of Latin expressions (12,915)
Polish-Russian dictionary (35 479 words)(2.01 MB)
Russian-Polish Dictionary (18,796 words)(548.71 KB)
Polish-Russian dictionary (549,266)
Russian-Polish dictionary (576,508)
Ukrainian-Russian dictionary (4,874,979)
Russian-Ukrainian dictionary (4,915,892)
Czech-Russian (small) (85,467)
Czech-Russian dictionary (univ.)(169,342 words) (2.99 MB)
Russian-Czech dictionary (univ.)(169,507 words) (2.85 MB)
Swedish-Russian dictionary (151,076)
Russian-Swedish dictionary (174,909)
Esperanto-Russian dictionary (12,953)
Estonian-Russian dictionary (646,064)
Spanish-Russian dictionaryAttached filestardictesru.zip(4.25 MB)

Russian-Spanish dictionaryAttached filestardictrues.zip(4.08 MB)

Italian-Russian dictionaryAttached filestardictitru.zip(5.41 MB)

Russian-Italian dictionaryAttached filestardictruit.zip(3.73 MB)

French-Russian dictionaryAttached filestardictfrru.zip(6.49 MB)

Russian-French dictionaryAttached filestardictrufr.zip(3.69 MB)

SPEAKERS

Russian-English PhrasebookAttached filephrasebook_ruen.zip(44.94 KB)

Russian-German PhrasebookAttached filephrasebookrude.zip(45.07 KB)

Russian-Spanish PhrasebookAttached filestardictphrasebookrues.zip(44.23 KB)

Russian-Italian PhrasebookAttached filephrasebookruit.zip(44.92 KB)

Russian-French PhrasebookAttached filephrasebookrufr.zip(46,37 KB)

Russian-Bulgarian Phrasebook (4,185)
Russian-Hungarian PhraseBook (3,908)
Russian-Greek Phrasebook (4,062)
Russian indonesian phrasebook (3,265)
Russian-Latvian Phrasebook (4,092)
Russian-Lithuanian Phrasebook (4,224)
Russian-Malaysian Phrasebook (4,074)
Russian-Polish Phrasebook (4,351)
Russian-Portuguese Phrasebook (4,206)
Russian-Thai Phrasebook (4,221)
Russian-Turkish Phrasebook (4,058)
Russian-Ukrainian Phrasebook (4,235)
Russian-Finnish Phrasebook (3,963)
Russian-Croatian PhraseBook (4,092)
Russian-Czech Phrasebook (3,624)
Russian-Swedish Phrasebook (3,305)
Russian-Estonian Phrasebook (3,726)

ENCYCLOPEDIC, EXCLUSIVE AND REFERENCE DICTIONARIES
Great Soviet Encyclopedia (50,983,179)
Large modern explanatory dictionary of the Russian language (Explanatory)(6.79 MB)
Great Encyclopedic Dictionary (8,696,321)
Encyclopedic dictionary Brockhaus and Efron (73,307,934)
Dahl Dictionary (8,838,577)
Explanatory Dictionary Ushakov (5,167,751)
Dictionary of Ozhegov and Shvedovoy (2,718,758)
Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language (6,506,822)
Dictionary of synonyms of the Russian language (81,149)
The complete accentuated paradigm according to A. A. Zaliznyak (dictionary of accents and endings)(6.97 Mb)
Populated points and indices of Russia (680,149)
Large legal dictionary (692,910)
Concise Biographical Dictionary (6,654,679)
Concise Religious Dictionary (74,663)
Dictionary of Church Terms (53,135)
The book is about tasty and healthy food. Sivolap I.K. 1954 (242,721)
Biological dictionary (75,218)
Geological dictionary (31,793)
Computer dictionary (326,662)
Medical Dictionary (1,779,885)
Medical English-Russian Dictionary(1.96 megabytes)
Medical Russian-English Dictionary(2.33 megabytes)
Medical English-Russian abbreviations dictionary(929 bytes)
Thoughts and phrases (27,337)
Newest Philosophical Dictionary(2.55 MB)
Financial Dictionary (262,293)
Theosophical Dictionary (339,159)
Economic Dictionary of Terms(690 kb)
Etymological dictionary of the Russian language by Max Vassmer (1,946,492)
Ethnographic dictionary (35,451)

A set of ready-made dictionaries with voice acting

I connected to the purchased Dictionary Universal dictionaries withrutracker.orgWith voice acting everything works.

A set of dictionaries converted with Lingvо13

http://upload.com.ua/get/900543884(303.93MB)
For those who want to collect dictionaries from Lingvo formats on their own, I recommend readingwith this article (Lingvo Tools). There, for example, Androids ColorDict is taken, but all this is also suitable for our dictionary shells.
(remember that the rights to them belong to the Lingvo, therefore, for reference only)

dictionary universal v. 3.0

Attached files
DiUn_V3.0.ipa(330.3 KB)

Berser @ 03.11.2011, 14:26*
Guru, version 1.2.6

Attached files
GuruDic_v1.2.6_dangkhoivt.ipa(558.82 KB)

Ryber @ 07/02/2011, 10:11 PM*
Ready to use Dictionary Universal v. 4.0
We use on health!
Dictionary_v4.0.ipa.zip(478.8 KB)

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 19.07.15, 19:43
Reason for editing: added
berk_bear
Message#42
06.04.10, 23:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Novice314 @ 6.4.10, 14:51*
Someone can tell, you can somehow install from deb if neither the terminal

Is there iFile? It seems that deb-s from it are set up quite simply (I usually put everything from the repositories, because I haven't tried it).

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4, iPad 2, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
were previously: Nokia E61, HTC x7510 Advanage, Fujitsu-Siemens LOOX N560, PalmOne Treo 650, HP iPAQ rz1710, Nokia E50, iPhone 2G, iPhone 3GS
Novice314
Message#43
07.04.10, 17:02
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 288
Check in: 08.04.08
Huawei P9 Premium

Amantai @ 6.4.10, 15:57*
And access to the file system of the iPhone from the company is?

Yes, there is (afc2 - daemon to access the body by the lace), firmware uCustom 3.1.2 from Atomic.
Firmware uCustom 3.1.2 (version v2 of 11/05/09)
By Atomic AKA Vortex
Description and discussion of the firmware

The concept of this custom is a minimalistic jail without Sidia, Icy and their dependencies, cluttering up your system and leading to brakes or a quick discharge of the battery. This firmware is designed for those who are completely satisfied with only the programs from the AppStore (including those released) and who do only small tweaks of the system.

The idea to create a micro caste, with a minimum number of patches and maximum speed, appeared more than half a year ago. After the release of the first versions of the firmware, the concept popped up a lot as supporters, and those who, for whatever reason, this caste did not fit, as well as those who wanted to include some options in the firmware or eliminate others. Because Sidia in this concept is excluded (I have often explained why), then I was looking for a lighter application for customizing the firmware for myself. This application should not have dependencies and should allow you to select various options for installation. The most appropriate application seemed to me freeze from the first jail Geohot. Posted by kroo. I asked him for the source codes and while I screwed up the functionality I needed, blackra1n came out, which, as it turned out, meets my basic requirements. On the basis of this program, I managed to do it and I present to your attention the second time of the micro-custom.

In the new version there are no ALL minor patches, all changes are made to the firmware using the program blackra1n © Geogot. Thus, the firmware will suit even more users. As before, all boot logos and partition sizes are left standard. Removed languages ​​and keyboards except Russian and English. File system defragmentation done.

Firmware options:

* Root standard;
* Logo standard;
* Partial jailbreak;
* Cydia, Icy - absent;
* blackra1n to install additional options;
* Removed all languages ​​except English and Russian;
* Removed all keyboards except English and Russian;
* Disk image is defragmented after all deletions!

The list of options for the blackra1n program is expanded relative to the standard version. Below I will describe each option in more detail and tell you when it should be chosen:

Blackra1n options:

* Cydia - installs Sidia. Micro-caste immediately ceases to be "micro", all patches and demons are reinstalled. I recommend to apply as a last resort! All comments on uC with the established Sidia will not be accepted. Archive size ~ 8 Mb. This is the only package that is expensive to download via GPRS. The remaining packages are much smaller;
* vsftpd - FTP daemon installed by me in the previous kastomy. This daemon is started only by OnDemand and in normal mode it is not even loaded into memory. To access the phone under Windows do not need any additional programs, enough Explorer and WiFi connection. Under Mac OS, you can use the CyberDuck client. Both of these methods allow not only to copy files from / to the phone, but also to set rights;
* afc2 - daemon to access the body by the lanyard. Previously, I did not include it in uC, then I began to include it ... Now everyone can decide for himself what to include: vsftpd or afc2 or even both at the same time. But remember, the smaller the better.
* opssh - OpenSSH daemon + apt + dependencies. Previously, to install OpenSSH it was necessary to install Sidia. Now it is not necessary. But OpenSSH's dependencies are half Sidia. The size of the bundle is ~ 9Mb. Think hard, do you need to put it or not;)
* ytube - YouTube fix for hacked phones. Unfortunately, full pushfix has not yet earned, but work in this direction is underway;
* dlplug - Safari plugin for downloading files;
* dejavu - System Russian font DejaVu;
* mms2g - Patch to enable MMS support for iPhone 2G (can consume a battery);
* fdate - Displays the full date on the lock;
* batt.% - patch to show the battery in percent on the status bar;
* async - AppSync (he installd patch). This is for haxstor programs. Many have already abandoned quacks, so they don’t need this patch on the phone;
* cycoder - A program to record video for iPhone 2G and 3G. Many have asked;
* tether - Patch to enable internet-tethering'a (internet on lace) for all operators. After installation, you will need to configure the connection settings yourself or download the corresponding profile;
* a2dp - Program to enable A2DP profile (music via BlueTooth) on iPhone 2G;
* install - (install0us) Program for downloading and installing programs from haxstor;
* sn0w - Unlock modem 05.11 from geohot. Installed on gray 3G / 3GS phones;
* iblue - iBluetooth - Transfer files via Bluetooth (2G, 3G);
* iFile - iFile - File Manager. Without Sidia (or OpenSSH), not all functions can work;
* cexp - CardExport - Allows you to use your iPhone / iPod as a USB flash drive;

* Uninstall blackra1n - uninstalls the installer. If you have selected the necessary patches and consider that you no longer need blackra1n, you can completely remove it.

Due to the large number of options, the installation process is not always visible. In order to see it, it is necessary to squander the list at the very beginning and only then click Install. blackra1n does not always do respring itself, so after installing the necessary patches, be sure to restart the phone !.

Picture

That's all for the beginning. Blackra1n is a great program, it can update the list of available options, so I will gradually add there various programs and patches that fit into the concept of micro-custom. Follow the news.

The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!
Expect No Mercy

Post has been editedNovice314 - 07.04.10, 17:12

--------------------
CM13
Amantai
Message#44
07.04.10, 17:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 736
Check in: 07.08.09

Use method number 1 of
[FAQ] Installation * .deb

Post has been editedAmantai - 07.04.10, 17:16

--------------------
Huawei mate 9
berk_bear
Message#45
07.04.10, 22:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Reconvert the last iStarDict .deb-package in .ipa
It works for me. Dictionaries are thrown as it is written (for .ipa) in the header.

We try and unsubscribe. If you are also ok, I lift it to the cap.

Attached files

Attached fileiStarDict1.3.5.ipa(626.9 KB)

--------------------
were previously: Nokia E61, HTC x7510 Advanage, Fujitsu-Siemens LOOX N560, PalmOne Treo 650, HP iPAQ rz1710, Nokia E50, iPhone 2G, iPhone 3GS
berk_bear
Message#46
09.04.10, 16:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

By requestApTyp111converted the Russian economic dictionary into the stardict standard. The flight is normal. :) Phrases in the search is better to type in capital letters.

(I also add to the cap)

Attached files

Attached fileEnonomicsRus.zip(689.49 KB)

--------------------
Drinking
Message#47
09.04.10, 18:59
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 21.03.10
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

berk_bear
Thanks again for what you are doing! Tell me, is there a mythological dictionary?

--------------------
Mom, mom, what are we going to do ...
berk_bear
Message#48
09.04.10, 23:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Drinking, thanks for the kind words, happy to help. :) Mythological dictionary should be searched. If you have it in the Lingvo or Dict format for a PDA, or in the form of some other quite common formats, I could convert it for a start.

--------------------
Drinking
Message#49
11.04.10, 09:25
User
[offline]

Messages 62

berk_bear
There is this -http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038784suitable for work?
And the question. How time-consuming conversion process, it is possible to carry out this without specific knowledge in this area?

--------------------
berk_bear
Message#50
11.04.10, 11:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Drinking, I think that to convert it is real. It all depends on the specifics of the internal structure of the dictionary, some are very simple to process - literally a couple of actions on AutoCorrect in Word (I translate dictionaries (with various utilities - depending on format)) into text form with UTF-8 encoding and tabulation between key phrases, yes Some control characters, after processing into a suitable form for converting into a start-up view (there is also a utility for that)). In general, the whole process comes down to converting me to text (if there is a utility for this format (I have assembled a set of these gradually))), and then the most important, and sometimes quite complicated (to the extent that for a certain " inconvenience "the distribution of words in the txt-file the dictionary can be considered non-convertible) - to process this text. If we have already processed text, then everything, read the dictionary ready. :) Frankly, some of the Lingvo dictionaries were converted in a few minutes, and I spent a lot of time on some of them - it's hard to even guess how to get lucky. :) The easiest way, in my experience, dictionaries from kpk-shnogo are convertedDict(.zd format), there are generally similar structures. And I think that people converting dictionaries for PDAs go through the same steps as for the stardex. =) But for that, in the case of the second, we have greater versatility, since the startict is distributed on all platforms. :)

I think, as there will be free time, I will write a small instruction on conversion and put it on the forum. I found methods and utilities in particles on the Internet, invented something myself, but for the time being I cannot say that I brought the conversion process to automatism))

Drinking @ 11.4.10, 9:25*

Ok, I'll work on it. :) We will replenish the base.

Post has been editedberk_bear - 11.04.10, 11:41

--------------------
berk_bear
Message#51
11.04.10, 13:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Dictionary of ancient Greece, Rome and mythology.

Attached filegreekglossary_new.zip(371.38 KB)

I also found it in Celtic mythology, I will try to work on it later.

--------------------
Drinking
Message#52
11.04.10, 14:34
User
[offline]

Messages 62

berk_bearThe lack of letters on the keyboard makes it difficult to fully express the words of gratitude! : thank_you:
I will explain my interest: I want to have the most complete collection of reference books, encyclopedias on the device, versatile subjects. There are indeed many similar "formats" in the network, but their real significance leaves much to be desired ... Well, let's hope. I recently appeared on the trackerLarge Collection of Electronic DictionariesIn the .isz format of the image, it's sad, but I think they can not be pulled out. Will seek. : rolleyes:
Separate respect for the certificate of conversion. A hint of "simplicity" understood: D

--------------------
Drinking
Message#53
25.04.10, 20:10
User
[offline]

Messages 62

berk_bear
Question-request. On the same tracker found Wikipedia in the DIC format -http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1314643
and dump for app device in this format -http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2857680
Is it possible to convert it? Thank.

--------------------
Kishkodav
Message#54
26.04.10, 12:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 08.05.08
Highscreen Boost 3 Pro

I did a dump of the Russian Wikipedia at the beginning of the year, but I couldn’t tie it to WeDict or StarDict.
Wikipedia in xml format ...
have to use wiki2touch
Drinking
Message#55
26.04.10, 14:22
User
[offline]

Messages 62

Kishkodav
As I understand it, wiki2touch is this shell for a jailbreak machine? I have not done it. And the first link is a wiki in zd format. the truth is not very "fresh", as I understand it, it can be converted for StarDict.

--------------------
Kishkodav
Message#56
26.04.10, 14:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 08.05.08
Highscreen Boost 3 Pro

"ZD" is a local format for the dict dictionary for a winmobile.
as far as I remember, wiki.zd is a converted dump for dict.
Tatyana ..
Message#57
26.04.10, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 19.01.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I downloaded the program from Sidia, from here the program is not installed via aytyuns. I do not know where to download the dictionaries, what is described in the header (\ private \ var \ mobile \ Applications \ many numbers and letters (we are looking for the one insideiStarDictL.app) this program is not.
berk_bear
Message#58
26.04.10, 16:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Drinking, Thank you very much. :) I recently downloaded from rutracker a full (?) Base of existing dictionaries for PDAs - in zd format (there is something gigabyte or two), so now converting dictionaries in order is just a matter of time and I will do it slowly . :)

About Wikipedia - the idea is very good! The only thing you need to think about is how to handle such a large array, I'm afraid my brake components won't cope with this so easily (I simply do it through replacements in Word), but if you try at work, then ... it's possible!

--------------------
Drinking
Message#59
26.04.10, 17:20
User
[offline]

Messages 62

Tatyana ..,
Through iTunes, it will not be installed. from Sidia.

Posted on 04/26/2010 5:20 PM:

berk_bear
This is just a holiday of some kind! : rolleyes:

--------------------
berk_bear
Message#60
26.04.10, 21:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 475
Apple iPhone 4

Tatyana .. @ 26.4.10, 16:05*
I downloaded the program from Sidia, from here the program is not installed via aytyuns.

Just a minute, did you try to install iStarDict1.3.5.ipa file via aytyunz? It was he who did not go? I just asked to leave a review, whether this file is put. I collected it from the deb-package and I installed it. But I wonder if it is installed in others?

Drinking, a little later, when I get to my home computer (:)), I can drop you a list of those dictionaries that I downloaded in .zd - will you write which ones are better to convert in the first place? :) A number of them are already there, but far more are missing.)

--------------------
Drinking
Message#61
26.04.10, 22:37
User
[offline]

Messages 62

berk_bear
Good.

--------------------