> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Woman | Calendar for women

Rep: (132)
Pocket Woman 1.5

Picture

PocketWoman - a program for women, allows you to easily keep track of monthly cycles, and can also make predictions and make recommendations. It can be used by several users on one PDA. Able to encrypt data using BLOWFISH algorithms.

Developer: _http://www.mobi-systems.com/

Compatibility: Pocket PC ARM, Pocket PC SH, Pocket PC MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003

Archived Cab and Pill!

Attached files

Attached filePocket_Woman.rar(474.83 KB)

Rep: (0)
Thank
It will help to my girlfriend: D

Rep: (279)
GreenPill, if not difficult, point, pliz, the versions of the programs you are laying out.

Rep: (13)
Already there was a topic, by the way, I even saw on this forum

Rep: (22)
The interface is just awful ..: unsure:

Rep: (93)
I don’t know how in this version (I didn’t), but in the previous ones there were problems with YEAR (i.e., the program was calculated by toli until 2005, toli by 2006).

Rep: (559)
PocketWoman v2.00
The method of registration has changed. If anyone is interested, then in the attachment and prog and crack. After the replacement is registered with any number.

Attached files

Attached filePocket.Woman.v2.00.09.zip(1.99 MB)

No one knows by chance whether this program can synchronize with a desktop computer?
There may be a case when it is necessary to reinstall Windows on the PDA, and the program with the data will be erased :( ....
Please tell me, if there is any other at all, which can synchronize with a PC or save data to reports, for example, statistics for a year.
Thank you very much! :)

Rep: (1)
Ladon '@ 11/14/06 4:14:58 PM
No one knows by chance whether this program can synchronize with a desktop computer?
There may be a case when you need to reinstall Windows on the PDA, and the program with the data will be erased  :( ....
Please tell me, if there is any other at all, which can synchronize with a PC or save data to reports, for example, statistics for a year.
Thank you very much!   :)

I think that for prevention, it is enough a folder with the installed program, periodically copy to a large computer.

Post has been editedRealpalmman - 25.04.07, 16:10

Rep: (124)
Ladon '11/15/06 3:14:58
There may be a case when you need to reinstall Windows on the PDA, and the program with the data will be erased

And backup in it, in PW, for what?

Rep: (5)
Yes, something the interface is not very good, I have a more pleasant symbian on my mobile))

brut

I tried everything from the catalog of programs "Programs for Women"
This is the only one that accurately shows and predicts everything.
Now I have no problems with my mistress. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 04:37