> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MySettings (Curvefish) | Quickly switch frequently used phone features

Rep: (82)
Mysettings
Version: 1.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:15.02.2010
Attached Image
More screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Fast switching of frequently used functions of the phone, but like all GPS, it switches to the settings (to the hero)

! Paid application

Homepage: http://curvefish.com

Post has been editedcocobot - 18.02.10, 11:23
Reason for editing: added info that the application is paid

Rep: (42)
Send to our mail suggestions for improving the program, it is useless to fight with varese, once laid out so laid out who should buy it.

Rep: (0)
otkryuchenie gprs would be nice to add. and what does the unlock pattern do?

Pepel3 @ 16.2.10, 11:44*
otkryuchenie gprs would be nice to add

does not switch to mine only in 1.5 OS

Pepel3 @ 16.2.10, 11:44*
unlock pattern

screen lock, is in the settings of the phone-security

Rep: (1309)
At the request of the developers, the file from the header has been deleted.

tum0rc0re,
I did not find soap, I am writing here)

add volume control for each channel separately, as is done in QuickSettings

Rep: (42)
Yes, I am a developer, we have ways to withdraw money from the market, the main thing is to have a card in a foreign bank of the country where it is possible to sell through the Market. And no one forbids laying out under a license, do not care from which country, the main thing is to be able to withdraw funds officially.

ramaxa Will suit if such a volume control will appear with a long press on the choice of the call mode?

Posted on 02/18/2010 11:13 AM:

By the way, it is planned to fix it soon, so that the icons look normal for small resolutions, like on HTC Tattoo phones. I also found a small bug, on Hero and Tattoo with a long press on the setting with a lock, the wrong window opens, I will fix it in the near future and also asked to make an option so that the notification icon is black as standard and that there are no icons at all. There are also plans to turn off the Internet through the APN, but we still have to deal with this. By the way, do you need a Russian interface? :)

Post has been editedtum0rc0re - 18.02.10, 11:14

English there is enough interface)
A long tap will do, but then you will need a manual when you first start
Or you can make a button in 2 widths in ringer mode below

Rep: (12)
Tum0rc0re @ 18.2.10, 10:13*
By the way, do you need a Russian interface? smile_good.gif

Of course you need ..... not all are so smart -

Post has been editedblues - 15.08.10, 12:28

Rep: (0)
I bought, drank, did not do the Russian interface, I will erase, because you are elementary, but how pleasant ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/19 20:27