> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Navigation apps and offline maps (cache) | For iPhone / iPod Touch. Google map cache / Yandex

Rep: (582)
Navigation apps for iPhone / iPod Touch

All applications are in the main section.Navigation programs.

List of navigation software for iPhone OS

To be able to use an external Bluetooth receiver, you must useroqyBT

Making cache cards (offline maps) for iPhone:

Post has been editednirotub - 15.07.13, 17:27
Reason for editing: Added a link to the navigation system PROGOROD

Rep: (632)
nn4gps @ 23.8.10, 15:36*
Gentlemen, there is a separate topic for discussing the pre-release version of Navitel on the iPhone:

Thanks for the link. : thank_you:

M
Subject cleared, comments about Navigator moved to the appropriate branch.

Post has been editedGriffka - 23.08.10, 11:50

Rep: (1)
Which branch is appropriate ... Poke your nose, please. As soon as the Navitel representative showed up, everyone cleaned up. Are you in the role of a nightman, sorry? Comfortable position to send to the forum. Why are you "third", for the sake of certain individuals, opinions about a particular product, whatever it is? The fact took place in the appstore program was. Developer's statements that this is not the version and it is not clear how it got there, on its conscience and it looks ridiculous, at least.
The forum is the forum, and if you send everyone to the developer’s website, to ... why are you needed? Excuse me. Explain popularly, why can't I leave my opinion here?

M
Carefully read the message and then notice the link. All messages are there.

Post has been edited-deemON- - 24.08.10, 18:24

Rep: (632)
ovg_34 @ 24.8.10, 22:12*
Explain popularly, why can't I leave my opinion here?

You can. In the corresponding branch. I did not consider it necessary to duplicate the link from the postnn4gps . Click on the underlined phrase in order to go and make sure that all reviews are postponed.

ovg_34 @ 24.8.10, 22:12*
Are you in the role of a nightman, sorry?

Actually, this is the closest analogy to the concept of "Moderator". So, in our case, I - in the role of Assistant valet. : rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
I apologize. Not so understand the message, the link is not on the forum. About the relationship of employment is also true))) Good luck.

Rep: (0)
tell me the navigation for Ukraine with normal maps

Rep: (81)
Tell me which program is better ...
I would like to download a map of Kazan, for example, and throw in the iPod, so that the names of the streets and the search work, the laying of the route is optional ...

Rep: (5)
Well fot and waited for the release of Navitel for the iPhone, hooray, gentlemen !! : D

Post has been editedalexzima - 31.08.10, 12:11

M
Added a link to the list to the listNavitel Navigator - [IP]

Rep: (94)
For some reason passed unnoticedSygic Aura Drive Russia
this is not an update Sygic Mobile Maps is a new program from Sygic, with a different interface

I put it - a very beautiful and handy thing!

P.S. Yes, I have not yet seen a broken line for Russia.

Rep: (2)
Soft slippers @ 09/09/2010, 17:23*
For some reason, Sygic Aura Drive Russia passed unnoticed
this is not an update Sygic Mobile Maps is a new program from Sygic, with a different interface

I put it - a very beautiful and handy thing!

Beautiful and comfortable Kaka. Read reviews on the site itself!

Rep: (94)
ldmitriyl @ 09/09/2010, 15:56*
Read reviews on the site itself!

Which site, dear? Explain yourself more specifically.
In the Russian appstore she has 4 stars out of 5 - higher than that of Navitel, Sitigid, Navigon ...

Rep: (69)
Soft slippers @ 09/09/2010, 23:51*
In the Russian appstore she has 4 stars out of 5 - higher than that of Navitel, Sitigid, Navigon ...

By the way, Navitel first also had 4 stars. right now, just two.
I did not try the aura myself, but in the pictures it is more beautiful than sidzhik.
I liked Navigon in all respects in Moscow. Well behaved, better than any for vinmobile

Rep: (18)
Taki Navitel fully already possible to put?

Rep: (360)
Can it cost to fasten a poll to the topic?

Summoner Meaning? Applications need to try, then decide, the survey will not help in choosing ...

Rep: (360)
-deemON-,
For example, not everyone has a jail and there is no possibility to try everything.
You can find a review of some kind, but this is the opinion of an individual.
Reading the topic about a specific program also does not always help, because more often there only problems are discussed.
And if a clear leader emerges in the survey, then this will already be something for the user who does not know what to put.
Well, even if there is a jail, not everyone has the opportunity to pump out hundreds of megabytes, someone has slow speed, someone has traffic, and this will at least help determine where to start.

Hi, advise a program that would work normally in the CIS countries, and then a couple of downloaded something is not working.

Rep: (4)
And there is a thread a good hacked navigator with maps of Belarus. If you can link in HP

Hi people! And did Ndrive already put someone on the iPhone? I want to put on my ...

Rep: (20)
My local city map developer YarMap (www.yarmap.ru) has put an iPhone app in iTunes (http://krasnoyarsk.yarmap.ru/download/iphone/)link to iTuneshttp://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/yarmap/id396676292?mt=8
BUT! Maps of Krasnoyarsk, Achinka, Abakan, Kansk, Norilsk need to be downloaded separately through this application! The Krasnoyarsk card weighs 53.1mb!

The application includes a map, a catalog of companies, navigation functions, search for ways, routes and public transport stops. From the directory of companies, you can immediately make a phone call or write to contacts.
The application works without an Internet connection. Distributed for free.
Download the app from the AppStore. After installation, from the application itself, select which city you need to download.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 20:33