> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Navigation apps and offline maps (cache) | For iPhone / iPod Touch. Google map cache / Yandex

Rep: (582)
Navigation apps for iPhone / iPod Touch

All applications are in the main section.Navigation programs.

List of navigation software for iPhone OS

To be able to use an external Bluetooth receiver, you must useroqyBT

Making cache cards (offline maps) for iPhone:

Post has been editednirotub - 15.07.13, 17:27
Reason for editing: Added a link to the navigation system PROGOROD

Rep: (204)
Tell me, plz, is it possible in any of the navigation programs to search for the streets and plan a route without connecting to an Internet using only the cache?

Carnaby iDA, Navigon MobileNavigator Russia, Sygic - Russia, iGo My Way 2009, TomTom, City Guide iPhone.

-deemON- @ 27.6.10, 22:13*
Carnaby, iDA, Navigon MobileNavigator Russia, Sygic - Russia, iGo My Way 2009, TomTom, City Guide iPhone.

Sori, I forgot to clarify, GPS is not on the wheelbarrow: blush:
I have a touch of 3g, there are Yandex maps, a cache is loaded, but the route is only through a search, and the search is only through an Internet :(
Therefore, I would like to find a program so that you can search for the streets and plan a route without GPS and Ineta (i.e. just show the street or the path from A to B) using only the uploaded cache. Is it even possible?
It would be wildly comfortable ...

Post has been editedCarnaby - 27.06.10, 22:46

All listed programs can do it.

-deemON- @ 28.6.10, 0:39*
All listed programs can do it.

Gorgeous, thanks;)

Rep: (235)
http://avtonavigator.net/iphone

I hope many come in handy)
Good luck.

Rep: (0)
There was a question to the Android branch, here is the same

Who understood how to read the inscriptions to the points with accidents on Yandex.Maps. In WM there was such a cross in the middle, suggesting a dot - a comment pops up.

Rep: (2)
Sorry to ask a question ...
But are there any points in the Yandex maps for iPhone (traffic accidents, road works, etc.)? That they have only plans, in my opinion. So no way

that's it! I just thought I could not turn them on :)

Rep: (-2)
Tell me who tried these programs, which of them is better and why are there cards? navigation across Russia if more precisely that + - 300-400 km from Moscow. Prior to that, he used the Navitel Garmin and Nokia Navigator, quite satisfied

From the presented IMHO, iGo works best of all - at least on my stub (3G, 3.1.3, Jail) - the work of this software impressed me most. The only drawback is that the old version 1.1 is presented on this site - the latest actual 1.2.3 - they say it works much faster and more dumb;)

Rep: (1)
At the weekend I went and tested programs for iphone. TomTom showed the best last.

But Russia is not in it ...

Rep: (1)
...there is

Rep: (18)
Cards eternal sick theme. On the simbian a bunch in which I did not really understand, and here a lot of me now in my device at least there is a module. So what is better to use among online navigation and offline media. I myself am from the Khabarovsk Territory and to be honest, not all the navigators have a Komsomolsk-on-Amur map, and if they have, they can show crookedly or in insufficient detail in contrast to Mr. Moscow.

Rep: (10)
And what about Navitel heard? by August they promised to do, even the beta showed

Rep: (5)
Phiroman @ 16.8.10, 7:23*
And what about Navitel heard? by August they promised to do, even the beta showed

http://forum.navitel.su/index.php?showtopi...594&st=1600
We are waiting ... more than a year ...

Rep: (304)
The people, I quietly look at which navigation program is better, I stumbled uponthis - Weight 1.76 GB costs $ 65, these are maps of Europe includingRussia. Reviews while there is not enough, maybe someone here used? So far, I have come to the conclusion that other nav.prog either has very old maps, or does not know how to draw routes and everything is also separate: Russia, Europe, etc.
There is also a certain CoPilot, which is also $ 65, but there is no official map of Russia in it, although the people left reviews that it was there too ... Did anyone use it in Russia?
While sticking falk'a

Rep: (35)
Navitel came out, probably many people know, just did not understand how to shove their cards into it from Navitel, it’s impossible to create an atlas

Rep: (80)
Gentlemen, there is a separate topic for discussing the pre-release version of Navitel on the iPhone:Navitel Navigator [iPhone]! Prerelease!. Comment in preparation.

Post has been editednn4gps - 23.08.10, 11:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 9:40 p.m.