> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RingRiser | Gradually increase the ringer volume, SMS and Alarm

Rep: (23)
Ringriser
version: 1.03

Last update of the program in the header:06.04.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program controls ringer volume and alarm clock, changing the level of the minimum set by the user to the system, while playing music. It is also possible to limit the maximum alarm volume.
Tested on Galaxy Spica (Android 1.5)

AndroLib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...bcast-iwtD.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.bCast/

Download:
Version 1.03: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/466116/com.bCast.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 06.04.10, 11:16
Reason for editing: fixed cap, added new version

Rep: (2)
Well, thank you, all suffered from the fact that the alarm in the morning yelling

Corrected a typo in "applied to the call"
for unregisteredhttp://depositfiles.com/files/td4v59v0r

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileRingRiser.apk(16.97 KB)

Post has been editedbcast - 14.02.10, 14:17

Rep: (135)
and has no effect on SMS? signal

There is no effect because I sms short sound worth it, because it will be missed, but if you need to eat something, you can refine

Rep: (107)
On H1 working volume, but does not want to alarm.
And yet it is practically impossible to move the volume slider at the alarm clock.
In general, super!

Added support for SMS. For those who are in the tank:on Depositfiles

Just want to warn should be included only if a long melody played somehow can not hear because the increase in volume is just one and a half seconds.
With regard to the alarm - the program only handles standard alarm events (it sends com.android.alarmclock.ALARM_ALERT event), if you use the Service, other than the one that came with an android, it will not work.
To find out the list of events we do the following:
on your phone using any file browser go to / system / app / copy out from the application file (with extension apk) on a computer (via sd card for example), I have a file extension to zip, unzip. Send me the file AndroidManifest.xml, the time will add.
Slider to adjust the maximum volume budilnka is only active if the increase in the use of sound for the alarm. The android, can not be adjusted continuously sound possible values ​​from 0 to 7 in increments of one, apparently so difficult to get on the slider :) If anyone knows how to adjust the sound smoother inform.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileRingRiser.apk(17.83 KB)

Post has been editedbcast - 14.02.10, 16:48

Rep: (55)
Your program does not throw, by chance, the volume values ​​on call, etc.?
For example, if at the time of the call - will kill your program in the background?

The algorithm is as follows:
as soon as the phone receives an event (the call came, earned Service, came sms), the program is started. It receives the value of the current volume to a suitable source (call, alarm, notification) gromoksti sets the value of the source 1 and starts to raise it to the stored values. At what if you pick up the phone ahead of time, for example, you still have to recover the sound at the same level.
If the program suddenly will be killed, then there is a risk that the volume for sootvestsvuyuschego source will remain at that when she been killed. But should not kill :)

Post has been editedbcast - 14.02.10, 16:57

Updated.
With the slider now the order, but the growth of the alarm or not. And adjust the alarm volume by 2.1 does not plow

Attached files

Attached fileAndroidManifest.xml(6.62 KB)
Attached fileDeskClock.zip(213.6 KB)

dron3d @ 14.2.10, 17:41*
And adjust the alarm volume by 2.1 does not plow

Added support for Test please, and it is not even possible to check for 2.1

Attached files

Attached fileRingRiser.apk(17.85 KB)

bcast @ 14.2.10, 18:09*
Added support for Test please, and it is not even possible to check for 2.1

Everything is now working !!!
Thank you very much.

Rep: (1057)
bcast,
Request to you, to the extent of putting some new versions try to call them in any way to distinguish files
Do I understand that at the moment you put a version for android 1.5 (1.6?) And for android 2.1?

Rep: (17)
Something Service on the HTC Hero does not work out ... (call and SMS not looking)

Rep: (379)
bcast,
Hello dear!

Is it possible to do the opposite: to increase the volume installed on the system to the maximum?
+ Set the timeout (in seconds), after which start up the volume?

Thank you for your interest in progaramme)
The latest version should be assumed that it is listed in the message 11:Ringriserit additionally supports the standard alarm clock from android 2.1
serg_savagemessiahzine.com Kokretno that does not work: The alarm does not sound or the volume does not increase? how do you use an alarm clock, you can attach it apk file (operation is described in the message в„–7), possibly on the hero, he is not a standard or you have not the standard, see.
andrewin , In principle there is nothing difficult, but then it is better to do so: increase with a preset to preset. Plus various timeouts: both between the growth of and before playing. If it is not interesting to you one time I think I can find)

Post has been editedbcast - 15.02.10, 15:29

Rep: (41)
Oftop: technically Android-whether the implementation of such a program is possibleiCaller ?
The principle of a similar kind.

Post has been editedmacros76 - 15.02.10, 15:53

Rep: (379)
bcast @ 15.2.10, 15:26*
with predetermined to a predetermined

Here I disagree, because the ringtone volume (= initial) I have, for example, determined by the profile (home - quiet, at work - the average, on the street - loud).
And what about the final - of course, useful if it can be set.

At the same time more idea: include vibrate on timeout
And one more thing: nowhere to be found on the vibration of the connection that is ... when the user picked up the phone. And, accordingly, a release ...
But this is so, the idea ... As long as your program does not have analogues.

andrewin @ 15.2.10, 16:31*
Here I disagree, because the ringtone volume (= initial) I have, for example, determined by the profile (home - quiet, at work - the average, on the street - loud).

I still can not understand the logic, because if for example at home or at work specifically set the maximum volume of the profile, it means that we want to restrict it then why tune to increase after some time out? such as if a long time do not react? so colleagues can run amok)

andrewin @ 15.2.10, 16:31*
And one more thing: nowhere to be found on the vibration of the connection that is ... when the user picked up the phone. And, accordingly, a release ...

The idea of ​​a vibration like, I'll try to dig, like should not be particularly difficult

macros76 @ 15.2.10, 15:53*
Oftop: technically Android-whether the implementation of such a program iCaller possible?

I thought that this is a standard feature of Android, when the subscriber becomes attached image in a standard notebook. Have you tried to do it? And then I was just wondering, do the android can not delat this)

Rep: (41)
bcast @ 15.2.10, 19:37*
I thought that this is a standard feature of Android, when the subscriber becomes attached image in a standard notebook.

Of course it works just want your skin to make, such as the photo on the full screen to open, but I think the problem is complicated further by the fact that the top of the lock screen is superimposed. Apologies for oftop just remembered reading your topic: blush:

Rep: (1320)
bcast @ 15.2.10, 19:37*
The idea of ​​a vibration like, I'll try to dig, like should not be particularly difficult

With the vibration has a small challenge. It should be done when the microphone is off. Otherwise, the source first conversation will hear a sound as if someone cut. :) vibration to the body on the mic nice transmitted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 14:07