Help me fix the device | [service] [help] DIY repair and diagnostics

Rep: (2215)
Help and tips on self-repair devices
PDAs, communicators, phones, smartphones, UMPC, laptops, PSP, navigators, photographic equipment, etc.
General catalog disassembly devices | Schemes and service of PDAs | Amplifier design FAQ | Where to buy spare parts for equipment

Attached Image

Attention!It is important to understand that you perform all operations on the device at your own risk!
At the same time - you lose the manufacturer's warranty and you can ruin the device completely!
Sitesavagemessiahzine.comdoes not bear any responsibility for the materials and advice published here, as well as for the result of using them.

Post has been editedstp101 - 02.07.19, 18:04

Rep: (2084)
pasha_550 Duc's it, that make out on the instructions !!! It is not my care, which cost me only the 100 bucks! =)

Post has been editedmuzontnt - 02.06.10, 20:05

Rep: (342)
muzontnt
hmm .... How many times have not judged the p535, as it is not painted body .... And me .... But the trail somehow did not even think to burst .... Already disgusted to tears OO

Rep: (84)
Took htc 4max Bu flash drive is not detected, the owner warned about this, so I gave for 9rubley.TELO disassembled, all the contacts in a flash all the firmware norme.Proshil-nol.Fleshka sometimes appear after the reset, or parts zasovaniya-vysovyvaniya.V what can be thing? Pay-warmed gonyu on percents, but FIG know I'm not special.
What's interesting, even so when the flash drive is determined, with it you can only see pictures and documents, mp3 and video is not present, a KMC is not formatted and defragmented.

Post has been editedDRE G - 04.06.10, 09:28

Rep: (11)
Good day, dear! I have a device Gigabyte GSmart i350, whose mini-usb port broke (itI looked, With ends, i.e. with paths) from the main board. Ie service centers shrug their shoulders and do anything they can not. Maybe it is possible to solder the port is not a track, and directly to the elements of the board? Please tell me is it possible to do so, and if yes - then what is soldered?

Rep: (1)
Changed the touch screen on the HTC Touch HD, changed himself. Changed normally, gently. Once assembled in the phone stopped working lights. All cables connected, everything seems ok, moreover, replaced tochskrin respond as it should, phone calls ... there is only the backlight can tell someone where to look!
And so nehottsa buy another screen: blush:

Rep: (1946)
Hinlay, a service manual is written:
PDA schemas and service manuals (Post # 3887904)
5.Back Light Does Not Turn ON / OFF
(1) Check the connection of LCM FPC whether is properly connected.
(2) Try to re-flash the ROM code.
(3) Try with another LCM.
(4) Try with another Main Board.
(5) Replace LCM if necessary
(6) Replace Main Board if necessary.
(7) Once the defective part has been identified, verify it again with the defective part whether the symptom
It could be duplicated.

The screen changed vsbore touchscreen or separately? And with the old - there is light?

The screen changed vsbore touchscreen or separately? And with the old - there is light?

Replace only the touch screen, ie, screen remain the same. After replacing the lights stopped working, well, I could not forget something to connect ... I can not understand what the problem is.

Rep: (2)
Rover X7 after the fall in the top third of the monitor appeared "interlaced allotment": in a number of pixels has color, white next, and so one after another. Monitorchika giknulsya? a little blood, without having to replace the monitor? contacts may have departed .... my girl did not care when using them cost. It may turn out as a child - make out, touched, brushed, assembled - about working.
what say

5.Back Light Does Not Turn ON / OFF
(1) Check the connection of LCM FPC whether is properly connected.
(2) Try to re-flash the ROM code.
(3) Try with another LCM.
(4) Try with another Main Board.
(5) Replace LCM if necessary
(6) Replace Main Board if necessary.
(7) Once the defective part has been identified, verify it again with the defective part whether the symptom
It could be duplicated.

1.A what LCM FPC?
2. As a ROM code, how to povtrono highlight?
In the other points, as I understand it, offer at random replacement motherboard and screen to determine what school?

Hook1988, it is doubtful that the way to fix child. But no harm in trying - go for it! But first, read this Help repair the device! (Post # 3964016)

Hinlay, fotkat need to disassemble the entire process. Or something connected wrong or dirt got on the connectors or contact is not in them.

Rep: (1946)
Hinlay,
Hinlay @ 5.6.10, 9:21*
1.A what LCM FPC?

LCM (Liquid Crystal Module) FPC (Flexible Printed Circuits). In short, this is the cable from the screen. :)

Hinlay @ 5.6.10, 9:21*
2. As a ROM code, how to povtrono highlight?

They offer to flash. But this is clearly not your option ...

Carefully inspect the board and connectors for demolished elements, bent leg at plugs, etc. It can plume broke or something like that ...

Hinlay, you need to take a picture the entire process of disassembly. Or something connected wrong or dirt got on the connectors or contact is not in them.

I did exactly likeheresfotkatsya!

Carefully inspect the board and connectors for demolished elements, bent leg at plugs, etc. It can plume broke or something like that ...

I double-checked everything again - everything is OK, no legs bent or loose contacts ...
and a loop is responsible for the lighting ... the one that goes from the screen to the motherboard? So in fact if something happened to him, then the screen would not work and would have a touchscreen did not work ... and then everything works, the current light does not shine ...
Maybe to the thread of his take and pass the pros? Can someone tell me telefonchik can here or in PM ... and then I ran out of ideas = (

Rep: (1211)
Hinlay,
PDACenter - repair PDAs, smartphones, smartphones. Matrix for laptops.

Rep: (175)
Hinlay @ 5.6.10, 14:52*
So in fact if something happened to him, then the screen would not work and would have a touchscreen did not work ... and then everything works, the current light does not shine ...

It was the case that in a line one pin just moved and it was bad. :(

Rep: (28)
For illumination meet two pins. AAA remembered!

There's also backlit inserted into your razemchik and snaps. Maybe when the screen was bent plume, came off the pads of razemchika ??? In my haste and carelessness at the screen htc 3300 touchscreen did not work. Because the connector coming off stitch.

Prozvanivatsya looking.

help solve the problem
gm730 phone, fast battery drain

give advice on how to fix the problem is not iron the situation gave the service center changed the fee for the guarantee, spb wireless monitor to make something clear, after exiting the browser remains in the memory and work: internet exploerer and Opera, and more system and riglsm.dll) these programs sit in the background, slowly eating the traffic, leaving all the time included transmiter and thus planting the battery at 15% per hour near the camera at the same time, felt the heating body, I do not know how to make after leaving the browser to close the bend to avoid hanging in the background and why they continue to work? wm6.1proshivku operating system updated with V10b on V10c update does not work hard reset does not work, after the internet helps software reset as soon forget the make, the battery is discharged after a few hours completely? I ask questions in other forums, tips yet perhaps an isolated case, wm6.1.5.2.20980? sewn without the possibility of rolling back the desire is not (do not want) the question asked on several forums, until the problem is solved

clipton @ 6.6.10, 4:51*
internet exploerer and opera and more system and riglsm.dll) these programs sit in the background, slowly eating Traffic

Well this is solved by the installation of a program, closing the program by clicking on the cross, and not the default leaving their HMW memory. For example - thissmcloseor here at the request ofSmall useful programs (Post # 2433276)
clipton @ 6.6.10, 4:51*
around the chamber at the same heating body feels

Mmmm .... it happens all the time you open your browser?

Post has been editedJohnny P - 06.06.10, 16:09

Rep: (342)
clipton @ 6.6.10, 2:51*
wm6.1proshivku operating system updated with V10b on V10c

This is how I understand the official update And if you put neof.proshivku Try;?)

name = 'drum1k' date = '6.6.10, 17:18' post = 4610413]
This is how I understand the official update? And if you put

Yes, I updated to the office site, with three times already, update to the same V10s, the phone still under warranty, so I do not want to put informal firmware suddenly turn pass it back
Johnny P @ 6.6.10, 17:06*
Well this is solved by the installation of a program, closing the program by clicking on the cross, and not the default leaving their HMW memory.
I have configured cross stands close, rather than swerve from the opera go out of exit through, does not help,
here came across likehttp://www.myppc.ru/forum/topic_5475But with another device, the solution has been found

Post has been editedclipton - 06.06.10, 17:21

Rep: (10)
Where is the CPU at htc P3350? I need to put it under the cover seal to the machine is not going crazy.

Post has been editedFoz4 - 06.06.10, 19:16
Reason for editing: spelling error

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 2:04