Help me fix the device | [service] [help] DIY repair and diagnostics

Rep: (2212)
Help and tips on self-repair devices
PDAs, communicators, phones, smartphones, UMPC, laptops, PSP, navigators, photographic equipment, etc.
General catalog disassembly devices | Schemes and service of PDAs | Amplifier design FAQ | Where to buy spare parts for equipment

Attached Image

Attention!It is important to understand that you perform all operations on the device at your own risk!
At the same time - you lose the manufacturer's warranty and you can ruin the device completely!
Sitesavagemessiahzine.comdoes not bear any responsibility for the materials and advice published here, as well as for the result of using them.

Post has been editedstp101 - 02.07.19, 18:04

CJ1, try to do Hard reset - how to do , clean all the connectors of the device with a toothpick, carefully!

cake try flushing the main board with alcohol. Maybe somewhere short circuit.

MiDash, on the contrary, it explains a lot. For example, if a file is missing, then the system has reinstalled to the factory settings.
As far as I understand, the screen is still white?
You have a direct road to the service center.

Rep: (1)
Johnny P, thank. made XP as it is written. It didn’t help ... all the same. And how to clean, and which connectors? Is it necessary to disassemble the animal? I’m afraid the parts will remain ...: D he will bite at all. Two months ago, she almost bit her when she bought (bought used, with a weekly guarantee). Well, if at all he “grunts,” then there will be yelling! Now she does not know that the animal has lost its voice at all.

CJ1 @ 15.5.10, 19:58*
And how to clean, and which connectors? Is it necessary to disassemble the animal?

disassemble nothing. Just brush the headset jack with a wooden toothpick.

For exampleGlofiish M750 / M810 - Discussion (Post # 1905384)- same problem.
So most likely you need a trip to the service center.

Rep: (1)
Johnny P, headset connector - it's a miniUSB connector ... I have no idea how to clean it. But thanks anyway. One more detail was revealed .... I turn on the camera - at first five minutes the Microsoft circle “waiting” is spinning. then a dark screen. backlight works. image from the matrix does not go. after another ten minutes it gives out "System error" and falls out on that.
Alas, two ways out - either use it like that (I still use it only for the Internet, and sometimes as a navigator), or resuscitation in the SC.

Rep: (0)
Johnny P @ 14.5.10, 22:54*
if the file is missing, then the system has reinstalled to the factory settings.
As far as I understand, the screen is still white?

Yes it is. Now I see that XP turned out. But the screen remained white.
Johnny P @ 14.5.10, 22:54*
You have a direct road to the service center.

You see, what’s the matter ... The topic is called "Self Repair". And my hands are itching to repair on their own. For this, I want to buy a screen TD028STEB2 and replace it. And the question is, what else could be faulty (“mother”?) And how big is the risk.
But thank you for your attention and care :-)

Post has been editedMiDash - 17.05.10, 19:29

Rep: (1946)
MiDash @ 17.5.10, 20:25*
You see, what’s the matter ... The topic is called "Self Repair". And my hands are itching to repair on their own. For this, I want to buy a screen TD028STEB2 and replace it. And the question is, what else could be faulty (“mother”?) And how big is the risk.

In fact, there are not so many repair options (methods) and one of them is replacing the part with a known one.So go ahead! The probability of a positive result is prohibitively high - 50%! In extreme cases, you will have 2 working screens ...;)
Your device has a trableshuting guide -Schemes and service manuals of the PDA (Post # 4159339)Look, what can you glean ...
Here, for example (p. 114):
25.2 LCD Problem:
2. Inspect PCLK (R21.1) signal of CPU as shown in Pig. 5-2, if panel appear white monitor.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 17.05.10, 21:04

Pasha_550 @ 17.5.10, 21:52*
Your device has a troubleshoot guide

Oh, that's what you need!

If the new screen works, I will be glad.
And if not, should it be twice as happy?
In extreme cases, you will have 2 working screens ...

Post has been editedMiDash - 17.05.10, 21:24

25.2 LCD Problem:
2. Inspect PCLK (R21.1) signal of CPU as shown in Pig. 5-2, if panel appear white monitor.

PCLK is. I'll try to change the display.

Rep: (20)
Tell me you need a battery and charging NOKIA N95 I want to order through the mail which online store to choose verified give a link thank you I apologize if not in the subject.
M
Really wrong. Ask colleagues in the subjectNokia N95 - Discussion

Post has been editedJohnny P - 19.05.10, 11:44

Hello, I have O2 Flame. I pressed it hard in my pocket and the next day it started turning off when the screen was turned on, with preliminary ripples and stripes on the screen, and in standby mode it could work as much as I wanted. I couldn’t turn on after that for a day. I warmed the processor with a hairdryer after that it worked fine, but during the reset the device just turned off and turned on only after disconnecting the battery. Thus, it worked for three days and crashed on windows loading. Now it doesn’t react at all sometimes, if it remains for a day or two, a splash screen may appear O2 and hangs, battery charging LED gorit.Vot question that it can be Programnyj zhelezo.Kak failure or it can be defined? I read on the forum firmware via JTAG butloada can save this animal?

Rep: (342)
comf
The LED is not an indicator. It is necessary to measure the voltage on the battery with a tester.

drum1k,

The battery is fully charged, it's not about it.

Post has been editedcomf - 20.05.10, 16:30

Rep: (241)
The guys are Sony Ericsson K800, gave to his sister after a year of active use. You know the girls, put it on the windowsill, of course there are a lot of mother's flowers, which Mom takes care of and watered from time to time and flooded the phone. A jamb began to appear with the memory card falling off and the device leaving itself (like a hell so horseradish then how to bring it to the senses). I looked at this disgrace, it was a pity the apparatus was very beaten. I took microfiber, there are 2 pieces. Alcohol didn’t beat and 3 liters of vodka left in the winter when my sister either washed her teeth aches, or her legs froze severely. In short, all 3 liters did not get into the stomach and did not wipe the phone board.
And here the jamb itself after that, the camera curtain does not work, I open the curtain and the camera does not turn on. Should I! There is a small sensor. But with the other, everything is already normal.

Rep: (75)
comf
warm up, and better roll the flash drive and RAM. A better whole board.

Sanis,
Thanks, I'll try.

In htc touch, the latch in the sim compartment does not work, the SIM card is simply inserted and you need to pick it out with something back. How can I repair it? At least a picture of this system

Rep: (75)
is there a sim receiver made like a card reader for flash drives? there are one or two return springs, they most likely have snapped out their own latches. disassemble - see. specifically for the wheelbarrow you will not find a picture. if you want, after disassembling, post a photo.
the design there is primitive.

Deat666
There are several service manuals on the Elf, look - it can help:
Schemes and service manuals of the PDA (Post # 3951728)

Rep: (2082)
The! I decided to clean the ASUS P535 inside, which I was trusted by the friends for eternal use! And .... when removing the softkey board, which with a cable from the front case broke this same cable! Sednya got another used ASUS P535 =)) a good, accommodating little guy got the same PDA - bought from him for 3000 for the sake of this motherboard with a cable, and at the same time put his screen on his own! Vobschem cleaning finished with a bang! Be careful with the loops in the ASUS P535

muzontnt
Yeah. You can see the disassembly instructionsAsus P535 - Discussion (archive) (Post # 2285871), but you can get a "priceless" experience ... for only 3000r ...: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 21:16