> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wiki Droyd | View offline wikipedia dump

Rep: (55)
Wiki droyd
Version: 1.4.11

Last update of the program in the header:19.01.2012
Attached Image

Short description:
View offline wikipedia dump [is Russian]

As far as I understand, the only working program for viewing / searching on Wikipedia is offline.
You can download the dump through the program itself, or look at the link in it - and download it through the comp.
Either download the dump via computer, via the link below, and copy to SD card (SD / WikiDroyd /ru ) either (SD / WikiDroyd / en )
If you experience a problem with downloading a dump from your device, change the phone language to English.

пїЅ Changing the dump path : Wiki Droyd (Post # 14782699)
пїЅ A fresher base no one will share? Wiki Droyd (Post # 36482525)

Dumps:
Russian ~ 1.51 GB, 09/12/2011TORRENT
Russian ~ 1250mb, 10/23/2010TORRENT
English 3 parts, ~ 6000mb, from 2010.06.13TORRENT
Ukrainian, ~ 342mb, dated 2010/11/04TORRENT

Homepage: http://www.wikidroyd.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...droid.wikidroyd

Download:
Version 1.4.11: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1313928/wikidroyd_1.4.11.apk

old versions
Version 1.4.3: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/581049/WikiDroyd.apk
Version 1.4.1: Attached fileWikiDroyd141.apk (539.97 KB)

Version 1.2.1: Attached fileWikiDroyd.apk (411.19 KB)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 15.12.14, 11:54
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (8)
http://www.wikipock.com/product_wikipock_android.php

but it is paid

Rep: (951)
ypcyc,
I did not find any references to languages ​​other than English from WikiPock.

I installed the program, downloaded the dump (Eng, sample) via ContentDroyd, but the program still writes that not a single file was found ...

Rep: (1)
When installing the version from the header, there was the same problem.
https://slideme.org/application/wikidroyd-15- downloaded here (weigh the same).
I (samsung spica 1.5) - earned.

Post has been editedgoroshik - 11.02.10, 16:22

Goroshik,
Thank!
Just in case I'll post it here.Attached fileWikiDroyd_v1.2.1.apk(411.19 KB)

Dragon Master @ 11.2.10, 16:58*
I installed the program, downloaded the dump (Eng, sample) via ContentDroyd, but the program still writes that not a single file was found ...

Everything is working fine for me, but Simple eng for some reason lies in the folder ru :)

Reactivator
I have in the folder en, but the Russian in ru does not pick up: (

Post has been editedDragon master - 11.02.10, 17:50

Rep: (102)
And I do not see any version of the dump at all (I downloaded Russian from the header).

Understood :)
Reactivator @ 10.2.10, 15:30*
SD / WikiDroyd /ru

Only for Russian localization. For English SD / WikiDroyd /en

I did that. It does not help, I do not even know why.

I have a suspicion that the links to the dump are generated specifically for my copy of WikiDroyd (meaning the dumps are tied to my device)
Links to dumps I took from the program ContDroyd
Check pliz! (download and install a dump from the header)

Posted on 11.02.2010, 17:55:

Filero @ 11.2.10, 17:48*
I did that. It does not help, I do not even know why.

Try to install ContentDroyd, and then run WikiDroyd. He will offer to download, or if you wish, he will give a link to download the dump via the PC.

Post has been editedReactivator - 11.02.10, 17:58

Rep: (2)
Is the offline wiki just like on dictation?

For me, it's just a holiday!

I downloaded the link that the prog gave. Still not working. I threw in the folders en and ru. A pity :( I'm so used to wiki under the dictation.

Look - do you have a WikiDroyd in the market? If yes - download it.
This version is for 1.5
For other versions - the Wiki is available in the market (as the developer writes)

ps
Carefully check the path again: in the root of the SD card the folder is "WikiDroyd" in it is the folder "ru" or "en"

Post has been editedReactivator - 11.02.10, 19:26

Well, I already wrote that I tried all versions. And this, and the one from the market. Now I have the latest version on the market. The path is right, right now I download it directly by the device itself, let's see whether it turns out or not.

Filero @ 11.2.10, 19:30*
Well, I already wrote that I tried all versions. And this, and the one from the market. Now I have the latest version on the market. The path is right, right now I download it directly by the device itself, let's see whether it turns out or not.

Try it. Download the sample 50 mb, and see where he puts it (I would not be surprised if the folder "de")

Earned! Thank you, it is a pity there is no convenient table of contents, plus there are errors in the display, the text is superimposed (for example, the article about AIS)

Retol @ 11.2.10, 19:07*
Is the offline wiki just like on dictation?
For me, it's just a holiday!

IMHO even better;) In Dict, I really did not have enough tables, but here everything is there.

Dragon Master @ 11.2.10, 20:41*
IMHO even better;) In Dict I really did not have enough tables, but here everything is there.

I also noticed that at times it is better, since it loads the browser, oh, the pictures would still be, but here they were already stuck: lol:

Something I do not understand. People, tell me how to set. I already downloaded through the communicator, he himself created the path on the map and put it in the en folder. Does not work. Then I put it in the ru folder. The result is the same.
I downloaded Simple English, which is 50 megs, after the device reboots, it works, but it does not see the Russian one.

Post has been editedFilero - 11.02.10, 20:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 00:29