> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TimeTracker | Manager spent time

Rep: (1060)
Timetracker
Version: 2010.5
Last update of the program in the header:9.02.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program keeps track of time you spend on different projects / tasks during the day, and displays reports

Homepage: http://trac.germane-software.com/TimeTracker
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...racker-pAz.aspx

Download: v2010.4 Attached fileTimeTracker_2010.4.apk (98.87 Kb)

Download: v2010.5 Attached fileTimeTracker_2010.5.apk (100.87 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 09.02.10, 00:43
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (15)
By sight what I wanted! But Hero Modaco 2.8 application is completed after a few seconds of operation.

Chapav
Alternatively, try themyTimeSheet

v2010.5 Fixed frequent force close

Rep: (-6)
I added the ability to export slots to a text file on your sd card. Just fixed a path to the sd card. Suddenly more whom this simple functional need, so let lie down here.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileTimeTracker.apk(93.94 KB)

Rep: (3)
When I went to edit a task, it appears that only its name can be changed. And I would like to change the time spent on it, but it is still possible to do through a "viewing time" and adding interval.
When you add a range that strained at the bottom there is only the button "Cancel" and no "OK", was on the phone "Back" button to add it performs, which is contrary to its intended purpose. And time can only be set drums hours, and they are in AM / PM format, in spite of the "24h" option enabled in the settings.
it also does not provide any widgets on the desktop.

Rep: (144)
indulged: thank_you:

Rep: (15)
The program fee? Or you can download and use?

Rep: (7)
Greetings

Dear, I am looking for a simple daily time menedzhdment for the child. There are two sets of "tasks" - "Rest" and "Sport". Each block - subtasks. It is necessary to organize accounting for subtasks and the blocks - it know how many. Most of all, "to asked" likedqTimeRecBut it does not account for days :( ... Psovetuyte, plz ...

Rep: (-1)
Add a reminder feature. often I forget to switch between your tasks. Eksporttiruvannye tasks with Word oops, garbage ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 16:38