> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Notes | Program for notes and to-do list

Rep: (1063)
Notes
Version: 1.4.6
Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Program for notes and to-do list.

Features: encrypt notes, send it by e-mail, backup and vosstanovrenie notes on the memory card (/ sdcard / notes), attach pictures, feature-do list / purchases (since every note with "#" string you turn a note into a checklist), reminders , support for tags

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...tepad3-qpj.aspx

Download:
Version: 1.4.6 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2587415/%C7%E0%EC%E5%F2%EA%E8++1.4.6.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editedKirhe - 20.02.13, 17:49
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (2)
One of the few, perhaps the only notes software that is able to do export to txt. But all the spoils awkward interface (to create a note need three movements, the # symbol for the list marker is not a good choice), and the most basic functionality.

Rep: (0)
A good notebook, there are sort by date and name. I do not have to sort by date modified, you can add? Or anyone advise other simple notebook with the sorting.

Rep: (9)
Convenient and simple, but the interface is not very much.

Rep: (13)
shit, the program needs to send the rightpremium SMS.
remove from the forum this garbage

Rep: (2)
Cool prog. I am on my phone, so put on the plate. It is convenient to create lists, encrypted access codes and passwords - all in one place. A sms send only the students in the classroom. After call it is much faster and easier. Thanks.

Rep: (63)
Attached fileNotes_1.2.6.apk(128.92 KB)

Rep: (15)
The latest version of the Market: 1.4.6

Attached files

Attached filenotes 1.4.6.apk(166.32 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 19:48