2087 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> CHOICE COMPARISON OF CHINESE PHONES (including clones of famous brands) | From phones to communicators and i_China_Phone
gabby
Message#1
06.02.10, 22:46
Zn (UO2) 3 (CH3COO) 8
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3554
Check in: 23.08.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

SELECT COMPARECHINESEPHONES
The concept of "Chinese brands" includes brands located in China. Do not confuse China (People's Republic of China) with the Kyrgyz Republic (Republic of China or Taiwan)

We discuss phones from other countries inHelp determine the choiceandSELECTION - COMPARISON OF TELEPHONES OF FAMOUS BRANDS (without reference to the country of production)

From phones to communicators
Please write only on the merits.

Rules section "Selection and Comparison"

If you want to help you with the choice of device as quickly and efficiently, be sure to include the following information:
1) What is the device for?(reading books, photo-video filming, watching movies, Internet, navigation, music, wireless technologies, etc.). Write whatever you intend to use;
2) Approximate diagonal device;
3) Place of purchase(foreign online stores, local stores ...);
4) Purchase budget !!!(It is the budget, in figures, and not the “budget device or cheaper,” everyone has a different concept of budget).
If you choose the best candidate for purchasing two or more specific devices, it is also worth pointing out the selection criteria (including the budget), and not just indicate which models you choose.
If the above conditions, for any reason, are not met, I reserve the right to delete non-informative messages.because they lead to littering the topic with leading questions from members of the forum who are trying to help you in choosing.Correctly asked question is half the answer!

Links to official sites and sites of representatives of manufacturers of Chinese smartphones

Search for smartphones by desired parameters

Xiaomi Smartphone Models with Global Stable Firmware

And how much should be the RAM in my smartphone?
Everyone has different needs and uses for smartphones. Look for the answer to this question inthis topic, or in the profile branch of the selected device.

Comparison of smartphones (text, video)
Comparing Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime.
Authorhimik-74

I decided to write a small review-comparison of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro smart and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime. Just want to note that I am an average user, not a geek, not a fan. For me, first of all, it’s important to use the gadget, then autonomy, screen quality, volume, communication. The beauty and quality of performance is also not in fifth place. Flints, bricks and a la Vertu is also not welcome. In general, the usual, standard queries.
A lot of questions, users ask, which device is better, which one to choose, how do they differ? Itself until recently was the owner of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime 3-64GB.
I took the phone on Ali, and I note right away that he was without marriage. That is, the scanner, touch, radio module, in general, everything worked out of the box normally. The phone came with a left-hand Russified firmware, flashed it through FT, since the globalka was stable. About a month. Impressions ?: Good, an infection ... A month later, I took Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro3-32 for myself.
Of the benefits of XRN4:
The first is design. Looks great.
The second is the quality of performance. There is nothing to complain about. Everything is super.
Differences from the XRN3pro in the location of the speaker and 2.5D glass. The speakers on the XRN4 are conveniently placed on the bottom end. Cool, comfortable, the sound does not overlap. Super. As for the screen glass ...
everything is worse here. The feature of glass (2.5d) does not allow a protective glass to stick on it. At the edges it does not stick and a white air gap is obtained that does not look like ice ... ((And without glass the screen is scratched. On XRN3pro the glass sits perfectly The beauty of the XRN4 is only on the storefront of the shop. Basically, people wear phones in cases, under which this beauty cannot be seen ... so it’s impossible to distinguish between these two devices if they are in cases. It’s better in 3pro hand. As it even seems a bit less note4.
The third is the 6 android out of the box and the subsequent update to 7. On my former note4 there were software jambs (and not only me, the forum is full of complaints about the raw firmware and the quality of 3G Internet), it does not go into a deep sleep, I started to charge the charge. Very much like that. The phone kept the charge well. I had two days enough. Together with the reading room, I had a few games ... Somewhere around 6 hours of screen work on average. At 3pro, the same mode gives already 7-8 hours of the screen. The quality and volume of the sound is about the same. In many, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 model with 2g operatives is a lot of complaints that it’s not mnogozadachnosti.Malo applications in the background.
I liked the connection in 3pro more. Stable or something ... Well, the main advantage, for which XRN3pro took, is percents! There is a big possibility of customization on snap, I wanted to flash on cyanogen and not to steam. In general, something like this ...)) If anyone is interested in my advice: -Go off with
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is not worth it. Treshka in all respects, except the design is better!

Dear users of the section, more actively use the features of "Custom Moderation" PicturePicture
More about "Custom Moderation"

Minus:

flood, offtopic
rudeness, mate, insults
conflict
spam, commerce
obvious violations of the rules

Plus:

useful information
need to add to the FAQ

Polls archive
Attached Image

All issues related to the purchase of devices (search for the best store (seller), coupons, discounts, promotions, cashback, payment methods and delivery methods, product tracking, etc.) are discussed in the relevant sections of the forum:
Discussing issues and problems associated with shopping on AliExpress
Buying devices
Club lovers overseas shopping,
Mail Tracking
General issues of purchasing devices in online stores
either usesearch the forum

Topics Curator - John666
(The curator is the representative of the forum administration!)

Post has been editedJohn666 - Yesterday, 09:12
Reason for editing: Off.sites of manufacturers.
Spark18
Message#22
07.12.09, 12:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 112
Check in: 17.03.09
Apple iPhone 8

China and China are different. And do not compare the products manufactured in factories with the control of Europe / America and the fact that eleven grandchildren’s rivets rivet***Tench
M
More careful in expressions.

Post has been editedkoordinator - 07.12.09, 13:08
Taifunfly
Message#23
12.02.10, 23:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Check in: 29.07.08
Digma iDn7 3G

Hello everyone, I choose a phone with a TV, a good reception, a fairly normal build and a good battery, the main thing is the presence of java (more memory for it so as not to slow down in ICQ or mini-opera), bluetooth, on-screen keyboard, the design does not matter. .

--------------------
HP ipaq 214>O2 xda flame>Lg gt540>Huawei ideos s7 slim + Digma idn7 3G + DNS s4502M
vintuss
Message#24
14.02.10, 18:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 621
Check in: 09.03.07
Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997

Hello, please tell me at least someone bought a communicator with a qwerty keyboard without a Russian-speaking Windows? Of course, this does not apply to brand-name ones, you can always find firmware in Russian there. But is it possible to make it print in Russian, for example, on the COOL W71 or BlueBerry A9630?
Iliav
Message#25
14.02.10, 23:28
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 04.10.07
ZTE Blade Q Lux 4G

Ciphone C6 is quite a decent device. And it is inexpensive, just a little more than $ 200 for a model with 8GB flash, 450 MHz percents with 128 RAM, GPS and other stuffing.
Here https: //forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php? F = 4 & t = 241 can be read in more detail. There is a complete Russification on it. (not to be confused with C6 + and C8 - this is a different manufacturer!)

Post has been editedIliav - 14.02.10, 23:31
pasha229
Message#26
15.02.10, 14:35
Snowman :)
[offline]

Messages 1176
Check in: 02.08.08
Blackberry z10

TaifunflyMy friends here are such gizmos ...
One is:
Attached Image

There is a TV, 2 SIM cards, a good battery ... EMNIP 1800MAh, it seems to be catching normally, 3.5 "touch screen, there is no stylus like ... the interface is copied from S40 ... 2 speakers, yelling very loudly, 8MP is written behind, but You guessed it, there 1.3mp ... bluetooth is ... the only question is Java ... I will clarify tomorrow.
The second is a miracle:
Attached Image

Again, TV, a good battery, I don’t know the capacity, but the owner said that he was holding the charge for a long time and was also charging for a long time, 2 speakers, but not very loud. Bluetooth is. 1.3 megapixel camera with flash, the flash is tiny and not bright, but at least something. As for Java, I do not know.
Found on open spaces suchhttp://sdelka.by/look/7199/ .
Sorry that the pictures from Ineta, but to my request "give me a beast, I need to take a picture," a mountain of healthy questions "why" came up immediately: rolleyes:
In short, I asked for what and where they bought, answered that for 100 greens in Zhdanovichi (the main market of the city) ... so that you walk around in markets and I think you will quickly find what you need ...
PS everyone has a good build, at least nothing falls off: D

Post has been editedpasha229 - 15.02.10, 15:31

--------------------
Ya krevedko!
Taifunfly
Message#27
15.02.10, 18:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

pasha229 @ 15.2.10, 16:35*
Again, TV, a good battery, I don’t know the capacity, but the owner said that he was holding the charge for a long time and was also charging for a long time, 2 speakers, but not very loud. Bluetooth is. 1.3 megapixel camera with flash, flash

It is interesting, "you can change your voice during a conversation on a child, female, male, languid, hoarse": D
pasha229 @ 15.2.10, 16:35*
what do you like there in your markets and I think you will quickly find what you need ...

Unfortunately .. I have not seen such markets here ....: rolleyes:
How many forums have been reading in my head, porridge .. But I understand that I will take only the Chinese! Because I am tired of buying for 5-8 thousand rubles. 13 p ... any "trash" that is sold in stores ..
___
Vintuss @ 14.2.10, 20:29*
Of course, this does not apply to brand-name ones, you can always find firmware in Russian there.

HereYou can read about the Russian layout :)

--------------------
HP ipaq 214>O2 xda flame>Lg gt540>Huawei ideos s7 slim + Digma idn7 3G + DNS s4502M
Taifunfly
Message#28
15.02.10, 18:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

There is one copy of the iPhone (it looks almost indistinguishable, they write 100%) Also only this copy has a capacitive screen (plastic) with multitouch! There are several types of this phone; with WIFI, without WIFI, with WIFI + GPS! JAVA, FM, Compass, plays avi-movies .. More:
What is in the box:
Phone
Date cable (30 pin, iPhone compatible)
3.5 mm headphones
USB Power Adapter (charger with an adapter for euro socket)
Instructions in English and Chinese
Rubber cover

Characteristics of the device:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Display: 3.5 inches, 480x320 pixels, high-quality multi-touch touch screen!
3.5 mm headphone jack!
Internal memory: unknown (According to manufacturer: 1GB + 512MB)
Memory card: built-in, I have installed, 4GB (8 and 16 GB versions appear)
Dimensions: 111.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm
Weight: 139 g
Camera: 2MP
G-Sensor with "Shake" function in audio player

Data exchange:
WIFI
Bluetooth
PC connection options: Mass memory, COM port, PictBridge, webcam
GSM / GPRS / EDGE

Features:
WAP browser
The calendar
Image viewer
Camera
World time, alarm clock (3 alarms), stopwatch (with intermediate values), timer
Calculator, when you turn the phone, it becomes an engineering calculator.
Tasks with
Settings
Phone book
Games (Mahjong and VSMJ, responsive to G-Sensor)
Compass
Dictaphone
Video player
Wi-Fi settings.
Email Client (POP3 and IMAP4)
Speed ​​dial
Messaging (SMS / MMS)
E-books (TXT format)
Camcorders
FM radio
User profiles
Calls
Java
Bluetooth
Value converter (area, weight, length)
Moving game (dice reacts to "Shake")
Topics (3 different themes)
File manager

I will order this later .. The name of his Pinphone 3GS.
video
By the way, the Chinese choice branch appeared:here

--------------------
pasha229
Message#29
15.02.10, 20:24
Snowman :)
[offline]

Messages 1176
Check in: 02.08.08
Blackberry z10

Taifunfly @ 15.2.10, 17:01*
Unfortunately .. I have not seen such markets ..

Oh yes ... our "****" also wants to cover them ... apparently you have covered them for a long time ...
Taifunfly @ 15.2.10, 17:01*
But I realized that I would take only the Chinese!

If I took a Chinese, I would take a Chinese iPhone ... cheaply and with style ...

--------------------
Ya krevedko!
alleur
Message#30
15.02.10, 20:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 555
Check in: 04.10.09

Attached Image
Attached Image

for four thousand I bought such a miracle Yudo, TV and radio perfectly already fell in earnest. I’m still waiting for the glitches for the fifth month, they say that there are no firmware and it’s not possible at home at all. hands, all the complexity you will have to bungle the firmware cable, but all the schemes for this are in nete.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
Xiaomi 70 Minutes Smart WiFi Car DVR
Google Nexus 10 -
Taifunfly
Message#31
16.02.10, 19:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Alleur @ 15.2.10, 22:43*
and I bought four thousand

Hi, and how does the battery hold it? I have long wanted to ask how the keys are pressed? Easily or with a stretch?
I see a lot of copies ...

--------------------
alleur
Message#32
17.02.10, 05:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 555
Check in: 04.10.09

Taifunfly @ 16.2.10, 19:29*
Hi, and how does the battery hold

I quickly set the TV at full volume for a couple of hours, and for three or four days if I just call that it doesn’t need calibration of the battery, it charges quickly and the body where it’s possible to recharge the keys is also normal. worth it.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
Xiaomi 70 Minutes Smart WiFi Car DVR
Google Nexus 10 -
Taifunfly
Message#33
19.02.10, 16:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Hello everyone again..And where did some Chinese phones actually buy? What are some good shops for sale and price? (Except markets) I just currently choose an Internet shop (us) found a lot .. but I would like to hear where people already contacted stores and got their phone safely.

--------------------
Taifunfly
Message#34
24.02.10, 12:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Prosmart @ 23.2.10, 23:39*
Ps: I do not advise you to take the Chinese phone as the main one at all, quickly get bored and you will not install any programs,

In general, if you honestly disagree .. At the moment I have a phone from Fly (e300), the phone is good, but the charging connector has failed and the battery keeps 2 hours of conversation and less. I bought in Euroset and quite recently I saw that I hadn’t received Rostest from me: ' {
Why I decided to examine the Chinese:
There is everything and even more, there are models with Russian keyboards, a good (excellent) Russian translation (firmware), there are large touch screens (TV is just a good plus), there is support for JAVA in some models (even in the background it works), WIFI + GPS (well, this is generally only advantages). So buying for 4000-5000 (with delivery) I get a device similar and even better in performance than any phone (which is sold in Eurosets, etc. for 15000r. And more ..)
Now looking at:
ModelC5000
1) Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
2) Dual Dual SIM cards (two sim cards)
3) 3.2 inches HVGA / WQVGA high definition touch screen
4) 1.3 megapixel camera
5) Support (SECAM / PAL / NTSC) TV
6) WiFi 802.11 b / g support
7) MTK6235 (chip)
8) Support JAVA.EDGE.RM * RMVB format
9) Swing change wallpaper, menu (menu 3 pages)
10) Support MP3 & MP4 player
11) 64-part polyphony
12) Support Bluetooth, FM radio
13) Support video recorder, Dictaphone
14) Messages: SMS, EMS, MMS
15) Communication: GPRS / WAP
16) Image Viewer: JPEG / GIF / BMP
17) Support TF card up to 2 GB Extended
18) support for function-information storage (apparently as a hard disk when synchronizing with a PC)
19) other functions: calendar, notes, world time, calculator, stopwatch, books, converter, currency converter, clock
20) Multilingual (optional): English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Persian.
21) Dimensions: 111 * 52 * 13mm
22) Weight: 91g

Attached Image
Cost $ 110

PINPHONE, 3GS
GSM 850/900/1800/1900
internal memory - 4gb (apparently just a flash drive - but it just does not get it)
Dimensions: 111.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm
Weight: 140 g
Camera: 2MP (in my opinion, stretched 1.3 - although it may actually be 2, the weight of the photos is ~ 350kb.
gravity sensor with the "Shake" function in the audio player and video player there is also a landscape keyboard (!)
Bluetooth
WIFI
can be used as a web camera and there is a com port mode when connected to a computer.
Languages: - the main thing is English and Russian - in general, like 12 pieces; Russian translation for 4, so there are some inaccuracies:
instead of the post office, it’s a post office, a voice recorder, a voice recorder, and a couple more moments)) but it’s easy for me to use in English too - which I’m doing to this day.
what I liked most was the display:
clear, bright, and without any squares.
3.5 inches, 480x320 pixels
According to the manufacturer, this phone has an imported * display from the company sharp - and you know it is very easy to believe that you don’t have to poke ten times to go to the menu you need and have the slightest touch to display the display.
The phone is very smart, runs through the menus and pages without difficulty.
This phone is an exact copy of the iphone 3gs 32gb - so the battery is built into the phone, one SIM card and the back cover doesn’t open that easily, just the “built-in” memory.))
VIDEO

Attached Image

$145

Zoho W901
1. The body is smooth plastic, thick enough so as not to bend. Very pleasant to the touch.
2. The screen is large touch. Home page under iPhone, in the menu, as in a regular phone.
3. Very sensitive touch, the buttons are also nice. Everything is pressed as it should.
4. Battery 2800mah, for 36 hours sat down half.
5. Chipset 6235, 70 meters of memory in the phone.
6. A flash drive for 8 works fine.
7. Your USB connector.
8. 3.5 under headphones
9. The camera is 1600 * 1200 (probably interpolation), since the pictures on 1.3 draw only.
10. Fast, Java is installed and works quickly.
11. Very good TV receiver, color.
12. Has a nokia charging socket.
13. Wi-Fi works as it should. The built-in browser constantly swears at the lack of memory, using the Opera and do not know grief.
14. The rest of the usual male phone.
15. I did not like the built-in font, the letters dance a little. The translation is excellent.
16. Unlocked by slide.
17.java 2.0 (minimized)

Attached Image

$100
At the expense of cheap communicators in general, I do not want to examine, because. low resolution discomfits me. (well, if only T4242 +, as a stable device)
Htc T5388 +; HTC 5353+; Sonno S880 (WVGA + Marvel 310 (320) 800mhz-1Gz + Wifi + gps + bluetooth -new models with the current WVGA resolution and marvel, though for some reason there is little memory (42mb) but at least 128mb (my PDA has 85mb RAM free)
But they already cost from $ 210-260-And this is already a lot, but for a year or two ...
By stability, I looked at the topics for everyone for half a year, for a year and more to stay normal! The quality is decent.

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 24.02.10, 13:00
Reason for editing: added

--------------------
Stas 999
Message#35
09.03.10, 17:48
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 23.10.08
Samsung SGH-i710

Should I buy HTC Diamond 2 (Chinese assembly) Right from the factory, tell me whether to buy

Post has been editedgabby - 09.03.10, 22:43
Taifunfly
Message#36
09.03.10, 23:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Stas 999 @ 9.3.10, 19:48*
Right from the factory, tell me whether to buy

It depends on where this plant is, what kind of modelhere is a discussion of newer modelsthey are superior to the original in terms of characteristics and it’s definitely worth buying those ... I’m also thinking about buying, to be honest, choosing between a regular Chinese phone and (or) a little digging and taking +5388 (and changing my PDA to kmk), although another Chinese kmk (sunno s880) I prefer (because of the screen in 3.6) Why I choose China now I can explain: I am tired that there are no normal devices for normal prices (within 10 thousand). I don’t need 20 thousand kmc, which is far from a simple netbook ready ... But the Chinese and the quality has improved, and prices are reasonable, and the ozhnosti choice is, and settings encouraging.

--------------------
imprezzer
Message#37
13.03.10, 21:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.03.10

Stas 999 @ 9.3.10, 20:48*
Should I buy HTC Diamond 2 (Chinese assembly)

Just today I took this one myself. From the pros: all the declared functions work, an excellent screen, GPS, Wi-Fi and all that is available and works fine.
Of the minuses: everything is in English and there is no Russian layout in the keyboard (but I think it will be decided by installing the appropriate software). Well, there are differences from the original - there are no volume keys on the side of the device - hence it is not clear how to make a hard reset. one of these keys should be involved in this.
Taifunfly
Message#38
13.03.10, 22:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Imprezzer @ 13.3.10, 23:27*
Of the minuses: everything is in English and there is no Russian layout in the keyboard (but I think it will be decided by installing the appropriate software).

In the discussion, look there all the models (T5355 \ 5353 \ 5353+ \ 5353 ++ \ 5388+) for them there are Russian firmware ..

--------------------
Cutieboy
Message#39
14.03.10, 09:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5233
Check in: 15.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

I want to feel the new Android. Tell me the Chinese communicator with it + 2 SIM cards + GPS + no hardware lock

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
RevolutionOS MIUI10 (last)
Taifunfly
Message#40
14.03.10, 15:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2374
Digma iDn7 3G

Cutieboy @ 14.3.10, 11:20*
+ 2 sim cards + GPS + absence

I do not know how about compliance with all requirements (just in stores there are differences in the description) Look ..
SCIPHONE, N19
SCIPHONE N21
HTC MAGIC, G2

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 14.03.10, 15:17

--------------------
3ona
Message#41
14.03.10, 19:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 14.01.09
Asus m930

I was attracted to them by navigators and fm transmitters!
but of course it’s important how loudly the music plays, the f035 doesn’t have a different characteristic of the processor and RAM, in hts it’s all up to date But on a035, the screen is 3.5 inches.
Help determine)))))

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-UNLOCKED-F035-TOUC...=item27b0072dcd

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-2-WQVGA-3-0MP-Cam-GP...=item335acab711

and about their reliability something)

Post has been edited3ona - 14.03.10, 19:46

2087 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 05:34