> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Screen Lock | buttons blocking the program on and off

Rep: (499)
PocketEvolution ScreenLock
version 2.0

Last update of the program in the header28.06.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Upgrade version ScreenLock 1.4:
  • Displays unread messages, missed calls
  • Intelligent automatic boot locking
  • The date format is compatible with the device settings
  • "Awakening" button always works

Offsite: pocketevolution.com

Download:
Version 2.0: lution.Screenlock.v2.0 changes thank Petrov_Vodkin
Keys to 2.0:
19C6-CSYM-DB57-8C1B
9C68-SYMP-B579-C1BC
2098-DAR0-ECA9-98CC
Version Archive:

Version 1.4: Attached fileScreenLock14.zip (60k)

Version 1.4: Attached fileScreenLock14.exe (199 KB)

Version 1.4 Treatment: PhoneScreenLock.v1.4.WM2005.CAB
Version 1.5: Attached fileScreenLock15.zip (163.79 KB)

Version 1.8: v_1.8_PhoneScreenLock.rar
Serials to 1.4:
9C68-SYMP-B579-C1BC
899A-1234-AAB2-CCC0
89AA-1245-AA22-CC00

Post has been editedChieftech - 29.06.09, 09:29

Rep: (409)
There is such a sure, but I can not find help ..

blocking program buttons on and off the screen.

When you press the keys do it all the blocks, and turns on and unlocked all at 2 Refresh by Key at the same time.

Rep: (195)
Screenlock

blocking program buttons on and off the screen.

When you press the keys do it all the blocks, and turns on and unlocked all at 2 Refresh by Key at the same time.

Attached files

Attached fileScreenLock.zip(6.71 KB)

Post has been editedCDK - 15.03.08, 00:25

Rep: (409)
Z_perets ,
Thank you very much!!!

Rep: (140)
THANK palmovodov from: D

Rep: (25)
Press the need to "recorder" and "Calendar" at what the deputy launch "ScreenLook" I have to "recorder" :)

Rep: (195)
About that: you press on tape - locked (runs a program), and push calendar 4 th click - unlocking;)

Rep: (28)
And in S200 (WM5), she will not go?

Rep: (0)
on (WM5) will light superspetsefekty :)

Good day! Situation: CPC is set to "dream" the phone rings, and he wakes up and begins to "react", well spoken, and go to sleep, but no! it is still some time (set in settings) bodrstuet! But in this regard, the question whether it is possible to put this prog s110 is not "wake up", well, that is, be blocking and does not respond to all keystrokes including and the screen !?

Rep: (22)
Yuzayu program on WM5, I like it even more Screen Off I yuzal earlier works just great;)

Rep: (111)
PDA - Hp hx 2490 (wm5)
Not hoecht razlochivatsya! Like even I tried all combinations of buttons. Too bad the program is a good :(

Rep: (287)
When the screen is locked tapas devaysa light turn on? Of course, if there is an image on the screen and the backlight goes off.

Who tried to devices with W5? In particular I have a I-Mate K-Jam (HTC Wizard) I am interested in blocking the screen touch screen, so that when an incoming call when dostavaniya of the bag did not react to pressing the screen, but the lights are switched on and displayed infa and hesitated ear during program run call: lol: it is better if it is possible to startup and shutdown of a program by pressing one, customizable button. I would have hung it on the camera, and I would be happy! : Victory:

Rep: (21)
Jonn, 27.07.07 17:51:08
Who tried to devices with W5? and hover your ear during the conversation program run: lol: it is better if it is possible to startup and shutdown of a program by pressing one, customizable button.

Prog little until the dough. The first impression is positive (only version 1.4) on a release button is.
Phone ScreenLock program prevents the risk of accidental start-up programs during a call when you press the screen with your finger or cheek.

established. floating PDA. helped Toko reset.
again I put a lock - hangs ....

if there is the key lock on and off the screen timeout? I am looking for a long time on a VM ...

Post has been editedb00rik - 07.09.07, 01:27

Rep: (21)
The first impression was deceptive. Nedodelanye prog. Service times pisknet and pauses. Button locks, but also a kind (with a strong desire, you can call and blocking). Well it nafig. While for me the best blocker of screenGuard and SpbMobileShell. And more will deltaLock test.

and must also be pressed two keys when an incoming call?

Rep: (1)
I put a program on the Qtek G100. After some time, he noted that if in his pocket and pressed the power button, the battery is discharged so as quickly as if the CCP has been included. And at the bend the screen does not light.
In general this CCP its functions the program unfortunately does not comply with :(

Gyromancer ,
Continuous pressing causes that the machine all the time trying to get involved
screen and then turns off. Your problems at not watch, because, perhaps, that
My PDA is living in a normal case.
With the program the machine began to work on the order of longer - check Gisrussoy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 14:38