> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

vRecorder | The program for recording conversations

Rep: (1060)
vRecorder
Version: 3.2.1
Last update of the program in the header:06.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
vRecorder allows you to record phone conversations (like iTalk). Automatically records and stores telephone conversation, there is a widget on your desktop for quick voice notes, setting records for incoming calls, remote recording control via SMS, timer recording, exclusion lists

Homepage: http://www.publishandroidapps.com/vRecorder.aspx
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...order-jjDB.aspx
Additional Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download:
Version 3.2.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/494307/com.PublishAndroidApps.vRecorder.apk
Version 3.1.5 Attached filecom.PublishAndroidApps.vRecorder.apk (163.9 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 16.08.10, 08:32
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (89)
On Spike does not work ... The program "suppresses" the interlocutor completely and can not hear anything, and thus does not write anything ...

Oh, and I had hoped that finally appeared fonoy program for recording phone conversations on the needles ...

Rep: (180)
with the i7500 does not plow :(

Rep: (0)
on HTC Hero works fine, thanks for programku

Rep: (53)
I put on the Hero. In the menu, select "Auto store". There were a few members, more outgoing - no records were produced :( folder is empty, nothing is played on pleyu not prompt that we must also adjust to all the same it automatically recorded everything Sometimes it is necessary to happen, you know.?.

Oh, damn it: and the line does not write :( :( :( Too bad.
Leave, because the smart and pretty comfortable. And I will wait for the updates with the hope that with the line eventually learn to write :)

Post has been editedAka.Demik - 26.02.10, 18:38

Rep: (1)
The Market in the program description says that "proc until writes automatically."
With the line so far none prog writes ....

Rep: (53)
lorddeasd @ 28.2.10, 2:12*
It said that "proc until writes automatically"

by the way, will automatically write something suddenly start :) But there is no sense in this, alas.

The program is very user-friendly widget

settings:. Auto store, records properly, the only negative-record background around the body

Guys, I have a hero, the program writes everything, not only the background. Now suppose that at least some sort of a bad radish tell me that it is what it does not say} -)
Firmware native Ukrainian.

Rep: (122)
I have an incoming SMS (Handcent Sms) flies prog. :-(

Rep: (60)
Hello!
HTC Desire owners respond, who put this program, how it works, writes a line and they heard the interlocutor?
If everything is OK, do not hesitate to take the beast: yes2:

On Nexus one firmware modaco r13 does not work .... hangs.

g-m,
Thanks for the quick response!
Based on the fact that the hardware on the Nexus One and HTC Desire are the same, so it will be the same problem?
Do everything depends on the firmware version?
Or is it the case in the iron?
It remains to wait for the comments HTC Desire happy owner of B)

I tried to dizaere. Nothing flies, but he says my voice is good, someone else's noticeably quieter, probably a problem konfeditsianosti or type it. And writing machine. It is literally a couple of minutes yuzanya writing.

Rep: (5)
HTC Hero. He writes his voice perfectly. Interlocutor barely audible.
A few hours later I suddenly found that there is no bend in the memory. I have not covered. I had to start over again. Dough on.

stepins,
Hello!
He writes the caller's voice is quieter?
You can at least something to disassemble or so bad?
There is no perfection in the world, and I thought to take Desire 8- (

Rep: (2)
something on the nexus only writes me. interlocutor can not hear :(

Eddy742 @ 19.4.10, 10:22*
You can at least something to disassemble or so bad?

Although the conditions under which, in the room can hear everything, but on the street there is unlikely interlocutor disassemble
on firmware 1.5 is normal, but even at 2.1 installed did not want to

who knows how to ignore bring? + character does not want to enter, and if you write without it, you do not understand (the blacklist is not working)

Post has been editedLex1981 - 19.04.10, 16:32

stepins,
stepins @ 15.4.10, 1:06*
I tried to dizaere. Nothing flies, but he says my voice is good, someone else's noticeably quieter, probably a problem konfeditsianosti or type it. And writing machine. It is literally a couple of minutes yuzanya writing.

What I do not understand
Lex1981 @ 19.4.10, 19:29*
on firmware 1.5 is normal, but even at 2.1 installed did not want to

Is HTC Desiore was with iOS 1.5?
2.1 In the same sort of predustanovlena.I that the program did not want to even put?
And the other voice recorders have not tried to put in the list of programs, there are still 2 varianta.Ya Now WM 6.1 stands Vito audio notes touch 1.3, the interlocutor can hear normally but occasionally writes a line with a grunt but it is not critical.
And here I sit and I scratch turnip that brat.HD2 eliminating it did not put the recorder and registry editing does not help :( .Pro HTC Legend is also quiet, no of comments about the recording from the line:. Vinsent:

Eddy742 @ 19.4.10, 19:09*
Is HTC Desiore was with iOS 1.5?

and I did not say anything about HTC Desiore
My Hero

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 14:58