> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AirPainter | graffiti in the air)

Rep: (83)
Airpinter
Version: 2.4.8

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Airpinter It allows you to leave and read handwritten messages submitted by you and outputting not only in the air.
You can easily find your friends in a big stadium when you see the "I'm here!" You can even hide a treasure only you can find it with a riddle message!

Features:
* Abandonment of written messages on the air
* After reading these messages out of the air
Video

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/r.aspx?r=AirPainter

Download:
Version: 2.4.8 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/817475/AirPainter_2.4.8.apk

Post has been editedRubaka - 12.02.11, 09:46
Reason for editing: added new version

You can set the location manually, and read posts around)

Rep: (102)
I downloaded. Perhaps the program all the same fun, but I was never able to find anyone's messages, but set himself a different location.

Rep: (79)
Description least in Russian, but it is not clear nicherta)) At least in their own words ...

ramaxa @ 2.2.10, 20:11*
Description:
AirPainter allows you to leave and read handwritten messages submitted by you and outputting not only in the air.
You can easily find your friends in a big stadium when you see the "I'm here!" You can even hide a treasure only you can find it with a riddle message!

Features:
* Abandonment of written messages on the air
* After reading these messages out of the air
Video

and is not that in Russian? )

Rep: (12)
"Spook Country" by William Gibson is starting to take a reality :) cool prog.

Rep: (102)
That it has come down to us so-called "Augmented reality" ... If the tag is a lot, then it will be interesting.

Rep: (18)
I understand through dzhps work? eats a lot?

Rep: (18)
I do not understand how it works.
He wrote his nickname, went somewhere, drew zagagulina like posted somewhere in the search found 1 person, poking at it, turn on the camera and Kompus, you can not take a picture), not to understand how to Use))

Rep: (12)
smotrish on the compass and turn the phone so that the blue arrow looked forward and see the image.

Post has been editedtori - 08.02.10, 16:21

Rep: (273)
:) The main mass will then be really augmented reality.
According to the summer quickly and then take the phone when -15-20 like that annoying :)

Post has been editedHedge21 - 08.02.10, 18:38

Rep: (0)
happa
I found your zagagulina :) if you believe the program, about 20 km from me

The truth is there was such an oddity, initially I found three "zagagulina" remote 20, 25 and 26 km. But after I added your image program began to see only my added three others have gone missing: scratch_one-s_head:

Marked in your closet "Welcome =)"
funny))))
Someone Syktyvkar - Welcome!
Hideout revealed!)

Yes, in my small town of Izhevsk, I doubt that I will find what some posts! Mass would be more fun it would be!

iro @ 10.2.10, 20:08*
Yes, in my small town of Izhevsk

location can be set manually

Rep: (3)
put the mark of his apartment, the next day at work decided to see it, but it has shown to the opposite side and odd km zachihnul: D

Rep: (160)
Toilet with Wellcome me 2 km: happy:

And we Volgodonsk generally dull. No message ...

I identity Volgodonsk, let's pioneers

Rep: (2)
How can I set the location manually?

Rep: (548)
The convenience store is available for version 1.6.6 and 1.2.4

Post has been editedRubakaz - 01.04.10, 21:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 5:46