4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> Open interview with the Administrationsavagemessiahzine.com- replies from Team members | on interview
tab
Message#1
04.02.10, 00:34
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

, . download

Not everyone wanted to reply and could, but it would not prevent you from getting to know us better.

You can read general answers in the topic.Open interview with the Administrationsavagemessiahzine.com- general answers
Karl
Message#2
01.02.10, 20:52
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3486
Check in: 30.01.07
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Tell a little about yourself. What, besides 4pda, do you do where you work?

2 (slesarr):What is your story that you learned about comp / pda / programming, etc.? ... in which year? Example: 1999 - 2001 taught html ...

3 (Trump):How many people work on the site on an ongoing basis? I only know that there are student moderators, but in general, how?

4 (- = Dirk = -):What kind of pets do you have? What kind of animals do you prefer? How do live animals and electronic animals live in your home? Do you plan to start writing memoirs? Something like "The life and work of Admin / Moderatorsavagemessiahzine.com"...

5 (l-e-v-a-p):Who is the team in lifesavagemessiahzine.com?

6 (damir4er):And honestly, not bothered to be moderators ?? I understand this, you need to constantly comb through threads, clean, etc., would you like to thread a thread on everything and just be a user ??, a new program came out, downloaded and used, and you do not need to warn, punish, hang around site. And if you have a family (wife), how does she relate to this ??, do you tell her that this is your work ?, isn't angry ?, I understand the husband came in the evening from the Metallurgical Plant, this is work) My swears if more than 2 hours I sit in an Internet ....)))

7 (Pante59):Actually a household matter not as an advertisement - And which group actually uses devices?savagemessiahzine.com?

8 (UE1):I wanted to ask the administration like all the people connected with the computers are fat and go out to the street just to drink a beer? and there are those who are engaged in extreme sports, tourism or just sports? PS: if someone insulted sorry.

9 (= Dirk = -):Why do representatives of the administration have such nicknames on the forum? How were the nicknames invented? What does your nickname mean?
Karl
Message#3
01.02.10, 21:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1.2 (rokr, slesarr):I am who I am. I work, program, have fun, go to the offroad, am on an encounter. Nothing really taught, all with their brains. And I do not remember when.
3 (Trump):There are a lot of people working on a permanent basis ... (tab, you better answer, otherwise I’ll bring employees from the datacenter and cleaners from there, they also work)
4 (- = Dirk = -):Who is - see photo. Prefer cats and trochee. How to get along - see photo. I do not plan to write anything except programs for myself)
Attached Image

5 (l-e-v-a-p):Friends
6 (damir4er):Oh how sick! There is a girl, we live together. I do not say anything if something is done.
7 (Pante59):Asus EEE PC 701 + Asus EEE PC 900 + Asus EEE PC 901 + Asus EEE PC 904HD + PC P4 2.8GHz 1024RAM 1Tb HDD ... + Server Athlon 3000+ 2GbRAM 2Tb HDD (RAID) ... + HP iPaq 2210 + Qtek 2020i + HTC Love + HP 4700 + Qtek 9000
8 (UE1):4x4 OffRoad and Encounter.
9 (= Dirk = -):It just happened. Or it will be more convenient to write - =<[Q + w_ (e-r) _t + Y]>=-???
Karl
Message#4
01.02.10, 21:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1.5 (rokr, l-e-v-a-p):Name is Andrey. Good character. Married No kids.
I do terrible in name, but simple in essence, optimizing the processes of retail business in a large bank, this is IT. By specialty teacher of computer science.
I love sports, whenever possible I try to be engaged, but even more often I just watch (
I go to various concerts of alternative orientation, more often it is F.P.G., P.T.P.P., Lyapis Trubetskoy, etc. I attend all the concerts of Alice in Moscow, sometimes I go to other cities.
2 (slesarr):The first comp was 1997, six months later I burned it up and then it went off ... First CPC 2005 HP 4700, bought for reading. Prof. IT education is not, the courses did not take place, in a sweater and with beer is not seen (lied).
4 (- = Dirk = -):Koshovod, my pet is presented hereKotovody and koshkovody (Post # 3633107)
6 (damir4er):My accustomed, and now she sits in it) LJ leads (probably to a brighter future)! It is interesting for me to be a moderator, but I also have a specific section - Flea market!
7 (Pante59):iPhone 3gs, came to him after 6-7 WM devices, until I am going to change (which is strange!).
8 (UE1):you guessed it! I won in January a kilo of 4 extra scored! Yes, I'm not thin, but sport is a disease! Extreme as it did not take root in the family, more and more led, cars. I played basketball myself, I often play now, sometimes I play football.
9 (= Dirk = -):When I came to the forum I was engaged in historical fencing, actually the Vikings, this is our everything. Only recently I have translated my nickname from English as a dolt! (thank you google for our happy luck) and why the hell is this true!
Karl
Message#5
01.02.10, 21:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):About myself to tell nothing special. There is some profile information. And the rest is married, the son is growing up. January 31 will be 9 years old. I work in a scientific organization. Serving computers - about 100 machines.
2 (slesarr):Self-taught. About PDA: Studied atsavagemessiahzine.com: D
4 (- = Dirk = -):Eat porpoise
Attached Image

With devices gets on normally. Do not offend each other. I do not plan to write memoirs. What is there to write something? There is nothing particularly outstanding in the position of moderator, except for the opportunity to keep a favorite forum clean and tidy. And the path of the administrator / moderator can be easily traced by his posts, starting from the moment of registration.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):Common people united by common interests.
6 (damir4er):Periodically it happens like this: I want to quit everything - the attacks of "offended" users, dirt, abuse in forum topics, just become a regular user. Still, the desire to make the forum better, more interesting, cleaner, more convenient takes the upper hand and ... stays.
7 (Pante59):The main device in the profile. In addition to this house 3 pieces BB.
8 (UE1):I go out on the street too lazy even to drink a beer. I drink it at home. : D
9 (= Dirk = -):Abbreviation of name. A figure stuck for a very long time, at the dawn of the Internet, when, registering on one forum, it turned out that the semga nickname was busy. Then put the number.
Karl
Message#6
01.02.10, 21:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Eugene. I am engaged in business, I manage the relevant full-cycle agency.
2 (slesarr):The first computer was in school - BC, then DVK, etc. Year 1986. Programming taught in the same place - Russian algorithmic language, then Pascal. At university, a little Delphi. The first PDA is Asus P535 in 2007 ...: blush:
3 (Trump):Almost the whole team works on a permanent basis. Just happening the inevitable rotation between the forum users and the team
4 (- = Dirk = -):There is a cat, the name is Bucks, 9 years old, a natural man. The beast loves me and I reciprocate. Koshan does not feel problems with the CCP and jealousy towards him (which cannot be said about his wife). I wanted to write an essay - one day in the life of the admin, but so far no good has been received from the higher authorities. But I write poems. There are many of them in the House and clubs.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):Friends and colleagues. Both virtual and in real ...
6 (damir4er):Periodically rolls throw. But I haven't quit yet - forum users have no reason to relax :)
7 (Pante59):Acer Aspire 7730G laptop, there are three more laptops. I hardly use the device mentioned in the profile - it works at work as a 3G modem.
8 (UE1):I love to travel by car, drove half of Russia. The standard build - never was fat. I do not drink beer temporarily ...
9 (= Dirk = -):Johnny - so it seems to me the closest name to Eugene, in the same time I was DJing under that name. P is the first letter of the last name. Registered in some forums under the same nickname.
Karl
Message#7
01.02.10, 21:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):While not working anywhere. Study inMIETe at the Faculty of POS (Electronics and Computer Technology), 3rd year.
4 (- = Dirk = -):There is a dog breedShih Tzu. Often zadalbyvaet walking with her in the rain or extreme cold. But still I will not give it to anyone, you can already tell a family member :)
Attached Image

About the memoirs - a little about this can be read intwitter.
6 (damir4er):If tired, then the blue inscription under the avatar would not exist. Homework is normal, the main thing is that the moderation does not affect the study for the worse.
7 (Pante59):Apparently - iPhone. Often with me for music I drag Microsoft Zune 30Gb and Creative Aurvana Live !, I wait for replenishment in the form of the netbook. HTC Diamond and Hero are supervised.
9 (= Dirk = -):Nick is my name. Appeared at registration in some chat. "ON" indicated that they belong to the male race: D Here "-" appeared because the letters were already takenDeemonWell, that would not invent a new nickname, I just added to it "-".
Karl
Message#8
01.02.10, 21:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Engineer as much as possible. :)
6 (damir4er):No, what are you, it increases the sense of self-importance so much that there is simply no strength to refuse. :) Well, seriously speaking, there are still so many unrealized ideas, so many plans. The opportunity to participate in the life of such a considerable, active and variegated resource is a terrific inexhaustible experience that one simply does not want to refuse. Well, and everything else, after some time, colleagues become friends, and what could be more pleasant than being in a circle of friends. :)
7 (Pante59):Yes, in fact, the fact that the profile indicated. Already consider the 5th in the account "smart" mobile device. :) It was possible to use PalmOS, WM, now with undisguised pleasure I use Android.
8 (UE1):I don’t do tourism - my cheeks cling to branches, it’s hard to walk in the forest.
Karl
Message#9
01.02.10, 21:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Valery. C new year, was invited to an old job. I work as head of PKOTemirtau Electrometallurgical Plant. In addition to work and forum ... always ... when time allows - fishing.
2 (slesarr):He did not teach anything, because by specialty a mechanical engineer, the institute was far from these areas. Well, except, of course, the discipline "Computer Engineering and Informatics" and the BASIC, Pascal, studied on it, and what else is there, I don’t remember now. I got to the rest myself.
3 (Trump):Duc, actuallyhere, all of us, the whole team
4 (- = Dirk = -):Pets are separated by family members from the "small" has a rat - Lariska, the older - an aquarium. The aquarium is not that big, well, not small 150l. Fish, respectively, is also not so guposhki. Well, from the other "pets" ... my wife has ... I, well, me, respectively ... she: D
5 (l-e-v-a-p):Like-minded ... just so with a capital letter.
6 (damir4er):Since the experience of moderation is not great yet, neither the edge of eyes, nor the desire to engage, so far, no
7 (Pante59):The current device in the profile, before it was another 3. At home 2 PCs one - father's, the other family. } -)
8 (UE1):If fishing is extreme ... then I am extreme.
9 (= Dirk = -):Nick one, for a long time, on all sites / forums. What means? Yes, everything is simplekz- from last name,v- name,s- patronymic. In Russian it became to be full name

Post passed! ;)
Karl
Message#10
01.02.10, 21:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Nikolai. Already 40 minutes passed. Since the beginning of the crisis on unstable breads. Prior to that, he worked in international freight forwarding companies for 11 years. transportation. Diploma specialty teachers of French and English. Hobbies: books (including bookmaker), French music, a good film, Forumsavagemessiahzine.com(they say that the last word is remembered, that is why he put our Forum at the end of the sentence);
2 (slesarr):I did not learn anything. Computer first met at work: 1994. The first time on the Internet was probably in the 97-98 year. The first “smart” phone was the Nokia 6681. And the first WM-communicator was Asus P526, three years ago. That's all I can tell about it.
3 (Trump):By humans. Good people. And nothing human is alien to them;)
6 (damir4er):I have not thought about it yet. Too much of the planned has not been realized. And the desire is not lost.
7 (Pante59):Home PC, which is more than 10 years. Well, the communicator HTC Pharos, which is always with me.
8 (UE1):and why on the street? : scratch_one-s_head:
9 (= Dirk = -): Everything about your nickname, avatar, status, signature ... (Post # 1681667)
Karl
Message#11
01.02.10, 21:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):I do not work, because no more 18 years old, studying in the 10th grade, in my free time, either I sit on the forum or go around the city)
2 (slesarr):I don’t remember anything like that, I only remember that just over a year ago I registered here, it was a creepy noob, I grabbed a 2 increase in the Warning Level (UE), then one of the former moderators (Alexeev) via ICQ I had certain knowledge in my head and then I started helping other people)
4 (- = Dirk = -):Scottish Fold cat and British cat. Well get on, electronic animals do not offend cats)) Maybe I will write, in 10 years time))
Attached Image
Attached Image

5 (l-e-v-a-p):Completely different people)
6 (damir4er):Not tired, the forum helps me - I tell him) although lately there have been problems in my studies (Mom always says - "I will turn off the Internet!", Etc.
7 (Pante59):iPhone 3G
8 (UE1):Persons up to 18 years old are drunk alcohol: D)) You described me, that’s how I was about a year ago, now I’m a lot of people)) In the village, there’s a real extreme, you go away under the ice, then you get a drowning man, bath you can get angry, then drink too much, then something else: D
9 (= Dirk = -):Nick came up with one friend and spontaneously, but he just knew that I was obsessed with iPhones, and "[s]" appeared in the nickname, because Such messages often came - "and this is you from this forum?" and it bothered ((

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 04.02.10, 10:54
Karl
Message#12
01.02.10, 22:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Catherine. Co-founder of information and analytical center. Part-time designer. Higher economic education, diploma specialty: "Economics and organization of enterprises". I love speed. When free time happens - I like to drive behind the wheel, sometimes it drives over 1000 km from home.
2 (slesarr):2000 - buying the first PC, the next day buying a book of something like "Computer for Dummies", practice, practice, practice.
2006 - the purchase of a smartphone Qtek 8020, the same day registration onsavagemessiahzine.comwhen I mastered a certain part of the forum I bought the first PDA. Further practice, practice and practice again.
Programming - I think that you will not manage only with practice, therefore, it is cheaper for me to turn to the services of professionals.
4 (- = Dirk = -): Club of dog breeders and just dog lovers - '' Dog breederssavagemessiahzine.com'' (Post # 3513044)
- taught the first to respect the second. ;)
- at least for now, there is no such record in the diary.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):ordinary people who want to make life around them a little better. As for the overall team - the team:
- friendly? Yes, at times.
- cohesive? Yes, without it anywhere!
- interesting? Yes Definitely!
6 (damir4er):- the moderator remains the moderator exactly as long as he is not tired, that is interesting :)
- you understand correctly
- it is human nature to get used to everything, but sometimes it happens;)
7 (Pante59):I try to change at least once a year, thanks to the consultants (all, without exception, reviews)savagemessiahzine.comAlways happy with my choice.
8 (UE1):I like beer, but not on the street, but in a comfortable atmosphere in a warm circle of friends. Fortunately, so far, the figure is not reflected. From the extreme, perhaps, only speed. Also, several times a day, my beloved St. Bernarch is watching my figure.
9 (= Dirk = -):rare representatives of the administration come to the forum at once for a certain post, therefore, the history of nicknames is not strongly connected with the position held. Personally, my nickname contains the name + abbreviation of the city of residence.
Karl
Message#13
01.02.10, 22:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Dmitriy. I am currently working as a designer / printer. Recently, we have to deal with setting up wide-format printing machines. I like to take pictures, (photographed weddings), but this is less common now. Design was also a hobby, but 6-7 years ago it turned into work. I still can’t “get rid of me”, lately I’m a hack ”))) In the past, dj-il still. Wrote something in FL-Studio. In general, sometimes all good from boredom)
2 (slesarr):Specially taught nothing. When I got the BK-1001 I did programs in BASIC and FORTRAN (well, this is more for myself), I “learned” html for a month at work, when I was coordinating advertising places for one job, and there was absolutely nothing to do that month, but at the level "basic" knowledge, without going into css and other subtleties.
3 (Trump): but)The team is sooooo many people working)) If you want to know for sure, then you need to go to the very "bottom" of the forum on the main page, and click "Administration". + FAQ-Maker's + curators, and just a lot of good people))b)In general, there are still moderators - non-students: P
5 (l-e-v-a-p):By humans. Good people.© papamuller
6 (damir4er):No, not tired. Yes, and I was already a user. Yes, and I try to do it at work, because I spend more time there. (Not to the detriment of the work naturally, and allows). At home I try to relax from the "virtual". I do not even try, but just rest.
7 (Pante59):I will not answer for the whole group, we are all different. HTC Kaiser (4550) (my main assistant after HP 311c) + FS Loox 560n (Kaiser assistant)
88 (UE1):Well, do not tell =) Not all people connected with computers are fat! Well, not all, as a result, involved in sports - thin! I personally know people playing at the level of MC and above, weighing kg so under 100!)). I go out for a beer and have a drink on the street (but now in public places is prohibited, I would like to remind: lol :). At home, too, you can drink something ... stronger! I love volleyball, but I play it by chance, the main thing is table tennis, I train all the time, I play in the league, I have to be in shape. Skiing ride with pleasure. Billiards is not in last place. (And, yes - I'm not fat ... Though burst, 69 kg, no more, no less, even eat, even drink beer in liters, although don't eat and drink).
9 (= Dirk = -):Nick is associated with 2 cases, so to speak, which happened almost simultaneously:but)work - coordinator of advertising projects,b)again associated with sports: I changed my T-shirt after a competition with the Yugoslav athlete, on which this inscription was. So it went: D
Karl
Message#14
01.02.10, 22:17
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):I study! Cadet (senior sergeant) 5 course.
2 (slesarr):In 1995, I got the P166 from where it all started, I learned everything by trial and error =)
4 (- = Dirk = -):Kryska lives (Tsatsa), constantly eats lan wires =)
Attached Image

5 (l-e-v-a-p):Friends.
6 (damir4er):No, I think if I leave, then only according to circumstances. My wife understands me =), but most of the time, of course, to her.
7 (Pante59):iphone
8 (UE1):Yes, I have an extreme - Military Institute.
9 (= Dirk = -):i - because a fan of i devices, JleoH - Because Leonid.
Karl
Message#15
01.02.10, 22:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):I am the director of a small Moscow telecom operator. Our organization provides Internet and telephony to individuals and legal entities.
2 (slesarr):He taught everything right there - onsavagemessiahzine.com. I started working with computers in 1997 ... i486 DX4-120 and then it went ...
3 (Trump):All moderators and administrators are working on an ongoing basis, although rotation is inevitable. But, just the students among the moderators are far from as many as many think.
4 (- = Dirk = -):From animals home cat ... Oberon. Briton I am not going to write memoirs yet, but I think that this work will be good if it is a collective one.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):This is a specific set of individuals united by one purpose and regulated from the center. Roughly speaking - the Supreme Council of the Central Committee of the CPSU.
6 (damir4er):Fatigue is a subjective concept. The interest and enjoyment of work is worth a lot. because of this, many of us will modernize our forum. Wives, of course, are not particularly susceptible to hobbies of their husbands, especially when there is so little time left for this hobby, consider their attention.
7 (Pante59):Yes, all the devices are different ... For example, recently, for example, HTC has often started to live for me.
8 (UE1):There is excess weight, but I go out into the street not only to drink a beer ... I love fishing, traveling by car ... I can drive for 24 hours without leaving the wheel. About a year ago I became interested in diving. In general, we are all normal people.
9 (= Dirk = -):My nickname appeared while my father learned to enter the password for Mariage ... It was such an old computer game. Here is his password to easily start on the "cookie" and then go the digital code 3-62 ... Those who are older will understand. Under the influence of this, when I registered my mailbox and started the nickname with qq ... And then I just added it to my birth year and that's it.
Karl
Message#16
01.02.10, 22:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):My name is Yuri, I am the senior seller in the Eldorado chain store. I live in a small town where most people know me :)
2 (slesarr):When when I was in the 9th grade, a friend invited me to a programming course. I honestly came three lessons on which I learned the history of the emergence of computers, but I got bored and I quit. I had a PSX prefix and I said that the computers sucked. I remember how I bought myself a PDA. This is where my second life began, the Internet. I learned everything here in this forum. Together, we are doing it better now.
3 (Trump):Yes, we all work here all the time) Each user carries his own contribution, this is the forum. Everyone can become a moderator, you need only an interest in this and a desire to make the lives of others more interesting.
4 (- = Dirk = -):Always there were cats, but now everyone has left me and I am afraid to start, there is no one to feed him - it's work. Memoirs? No thanks. : happy:
5 (l-e-v-a-p):We are people in black! A team of like-minded people.
6 (damir4er):Not tired. The girl says that this is the part of my life that she is taking. Although for sure something is holding me up: scratch_one-s_head:
7 (Pante59):The profile indicated. But as a rule, everyone has their own taste, and according to it we choose.
8 (UE1):Well, I do not know, probably a fat geek is more of an American such image. I like to go on nature, to fish, to shoot at each other with rifle paint: butcher:. Hobbies have no time.
9 (= Dirk = -):I watched this movie: Hackers, I liked the nickname of the main character, and 1981 grew like that.
Karl
Message#17
01.02.10, 22:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Andrew. Musical and theatrical personality. Singer, actor, translator, courier, medic, system administrator, soldier, freelancer (at different times). Always and everywhere dolt.
2 (slesarr):With computers of 15, maybe more. From the 286th, in short. Once I finished all kinds of courses like web design, QXPress ... You can count off the date of your acquaintance with a PDA from the day of my registration here. Before the case did not have.
4 (- = Dirk = -):I'm a strange cat owner. But I love all living things. Except idiots. Houses live three dogs, about 19 cats and PDAs. Do not offend each other. Scribble enough without memoirs.
6 (damir4er):Yes. The wife is often angry: you help people whom you have never seen and will not see. And I ... And I ... No matter how I see you, you all look at the cutlet (the cutlet is the CCP) Weeping Yaroslavna passed? So ...
25 years of joint abuse allows you to come to a consensus. But to put the program was much less than before moderstva. I'm upgrading from the PDA. And to feed a working horse a doubtful forage is short-sighted.
7 (Pante59):Houses have three computers. But I use mainly the device specified in the profile.
Due to the lack of a normal Internet.
8 (UE1):Not fat. I don't like beer. Sport hate. On the extreme after two warriors pulls every day. I prefer calm.
9 (= Dirk = -):Name + year of birth. Plainly. So as not to forget. Given the year of birth.
izmalkoff
Message#18
01.02.10, 22:37
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19522
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

1 (rokr):Andrew. I am 35 years old. I work in a company engaged in video surveillance. Until a certain time, he was intensively engaged in musical - producer activities - he played in a rock band, wrote his own album - this gradually passed into the category of a secondary hobby. Since on my life path appearedsavagemessiahzine.com. All my free time, I try to give my favorite resource. I am engaged in firmware and writing FAQ.
2 (slesarr):In the summer of 2007, when I registered on the resource, I didn’t even know how to install the cabs - not to mention programming languages ​​and tinkering in the firmware. Moreover, I searched on the BB shnoy clave - where is some "book" - according to this for about 4 months, I just read - even without thinking to write something in the forum.
3 (Trump):(in a whisper) And here you look at visitors for the last 15 minutes - reds, dark-violet and blue ones - we are here
4 (- = Dirk = -):Cat - Zhorochka, and hamsters - Zhirzhiki 2 pieces. Regarding the memoirs - personally, I have still achieved very little here - for writing memoirs.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):Good, kind, sympathetic - Real people.
6 (damir4er):Nah, the current of time is sometimes sorely missed.
7 (Pante59):There is a fad above reputation - your device - each member of the Team - is indicated. I think the preferences are different as in many people.
8 (UE1):Alcohol - I do not use at all. For the rest, you described exactly me - the current I am thin - thin
9 (= Dirk = -):Well, it's generally fun. Before registering, I wrote Andrey for the first time — well, they told me that there was already such a nickname, I removed y — it came up to Andre — what a surprise I was when the engine told me that such a nickname exists.
I stubbornly began to add a letter to Andree first - and in the end I got it And I became Andreee
Whit.
Karl
Message#19
01.02.10, 22:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):Dmitriy. My specialty is a mining engineer-geophysicist, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics (pah-pah, if I’ll make it in a year and a half, I’ll defend my doctoral degree in economics) and I’m working on designing and valuing oil fields (and other nonsense). If time is left trying to live)))
2 (slesarr):We can say nothing was taught ... computers saw for the first time in 1988 (EU, Elbrus, BESM-6) taught Fortran, then there was ZX Sinclair (and accordingly Vasik), then Algol, Pascal, Fort, Xi, Assembler, C ++ ...
In 2000, I bought myself the first free-hand ... super-advanced Sonya with color !!! and a screen resolution that shakes your imagination (320x320) ... since then I change the device quite often, but my soul is in love with Palm OS (Palm icon is a must-have attribute on all my awes).
3 (Trump):It seems to me now that the number of people who can ensure its normal functioning is working on the site)))
5 (l-e-v-a-p):In the life of us does not exist we are spontaneous causing errors in the virtual space. Many are reformed Trojans.
6 (damir4er):Well, I somehow never considered the position of moderator as entertainment (I also don’t understand the joy of banning enemies) and how you get tired of any socially useful activities ... especially when imposed on working trawls ... but I personally feel good here. ..
My wife promises to throw out all my toys once a month ... or try to explain to her why I am on this forum ... As the main argument - "I just use my iPhone" and then you can’t argue with it))) already a disease.
7 (Pante59):see Signature .... there is more or less significant, that I used for more than half a year (or I hope to use), there were a couple more iPhones (one now with my wife), five Palm trees ... now I am struggling with HD2 ...
8 (UE1):I don’t drink beer ... and in general go out to drink beer ... it’s something from a distant childhood ... you need to drink beer in an appropriate place and it’s better somewhere in Prague ... E (e) Creem .. there was such a film "Down House" in it, the hero Bashirova utters the phrase (I can’t for sure not remember) "I am rushing from this life without compote" ...
9 (= Dirk = -):A lot of things .. there used to be a similar nickname (still at school, but without a triple "rrr"), was the option to decrypt MyPPP, Kuzi UO and "Christos on the porch" in the album "Universal Movement" has a melody called Pyali-murrr ... in short, somewhere in total so
izmalkoff
Message#20
01.02.10, 22:43
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19522
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

1 (rokr):Vadim. Captain of the Medical Service, adjunct of the Military Medical Academy. I am writing (trying) a thesis. Married, have a baby.
2 (slesarr):In 2003 or 04, my friend showed me the Siemens SX1 and since then I haven't transferred smart phones. Specially studied nothing, I found a lot of information here on my favorite site.
3 (Trump):Nobody probably goes to work here, although I think it’s not relevant to the admins ... And the whole team is constantly working on the site as much as possible, as far as it’s possible.
4 (- = Dirk = -):I adore animals, especially capricious cats of all breeds and stripes, but unfortunately my wife has a terrible allergy to wool, so unfortunately I don’t have a single beast at home.
5 (l-e-v-a-p):Different interestnny people from different classes and classes. All with its information charge, so it is interesting to communicate.
6 (damir4er):If someone is annoyed with something, does not like it, or he simply cannot fulfill his duties in a team, he comes, speaks about it and becomes an honorary forumchan. The spouse used to boil, now apparently got used to and takes for granted.
7 (Pante59):Groupsavagemessiahzine.comuses different devices. They often change, because people are progressing, learning, wanting new things, learning it and sharing knowledge with you.
8 (UE1):Unfortunately now there is no time for sports, but nevertheless, he has put himself a horizontal bar in his office and occasionally combine various types of loads. And how can it be without it ...
9 (= Dirk = -):It's simple, my nickname is the name of my beloved wife.
Karl
Message#21
01.02.10, 22:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

1 (rokr):so petty retail to his.
4 (- = Dirk = -): here is my beast
5 (l-e-v-a-p):people first! Or maybe we are all bots, as one of the modders said :)
6 (damir4er):Now there is no, of course, and then we will see. My wife is not jealous, I sit with my computer when she usually sleeps.
7 (Pante59):so see the signature, it says what it is and what it was.
8 (UE1):no, no and NO! He was not, was not noticed, was not attracted, but tourism, this is good! See everything with your own eyes!
9 (= Dirk = -):Nick is almost like me, I am joking of course, but from 10 that’s right, my second name can be celebrated as an anniversary too.

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:25