TitMagic | Easily create plugins on bb

Rep: (61)
Titmagic
version 0.75

Last update of the program in the header9.02.10

Attached Image

Description:

The program is designed to facilitate the creation of tabs on Titanium`e.
With its help it is possible to create a partition for your new tab in YYYxYYY.cpr
You can edit the following parameters:
- the location of the text
- the size and location of pictures
- text options (style, font, size, color)
- the parameters of images (size, transparency)

In the preview window, you can immediately see the results of your edits.
QQVGA supported screens and QVGA (meaning to preview, and markups can set coordinates for any screen,
But keep in mind that the size of the display area of ​​the width you will have a maximum of 240 !! Because when you choose to 240x320, then this size will register automatically. But nothing prevents correct it manually gross smile_good.gif possible on all resolutions, if the program will be in demand)
The program can create a .reg-file with all the necessary parameters.

Written very detailed HELP. Even a novice in this case it should at once to create your tab.
I tested only on WM 6.5 Standart.

Change History:

Version 0.72:
+ Icon inactive plug (which is about inscriptions inactive plugin is displayed below the plug - if this preview how two identical plug)
+ Check for newer versions of the program (each check is not spending more 1KB) until a site titmagic.wen.ru
Version 0.75:
+ Support for any resolution
+ You can select the background
+ Window preview
+ A button to create a new plugin

The latest version is always titmagic.wen.ru/release.rar

Will be in the next version:
- Creating a .cab for quick installation
- VGA and WVGA modes
- During the development of the automatic creation cab'a

Attention: When testing a new version of Kaspersky starts to swear, that's okay - the program uses the http requests ...

Compatibility: Any Windows with .Net Framework 3.5 installed
Homepage: Forum topic hp-club.ru
The authors:
Falred- the core code
T-HC- the idea of ​​the program, a big help

Download program:
Version 0.72: Attached fileRelease.rar (253.27 KB)
Version 0.75: Attached fileRelease_0.75.rar (256.71 KB)

Post has been editedromanmaks - 10.02.10, 08:11

Rep: (26)
Having read a hat, there were some questions and suggestions:
falred @ 31.1.10, 17:45*
Will be in the next version:
-Create a .cab for quick installation
-VGA and WVGA modes

1. VGA and WVGA modes portrait and landscape?
2. Will I be able to edit their titanium_YYYxYYY.cpr? (In my opinion very important)
3. I hope that the creation of .cab can be disabled?
And lastly: When will the next update?

extremator95,
1. Yes, I add a WVGA and VGA, as the landscape for all resolutions
2. No, it is not planned
3. Be sure!
4. Near the update is almost ready and after an hour or two will be on the Internet. It remains only to find the new versions of the program do ...

Post has been editedfalred - 31.01.10, 18:44

Rep: (955)
There is still a question. What about multi-ins? I understand that we can only soslavat odnostranichnye.I another Wishlist: you can do so to be able to create plug-ins at once by all the permits, ie at the outlet have .plg-file with the corresponding code for all screens, and of course, a function preview.

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 01.02.10, 15:26

Rep: (78)
Yorick 37, the problem with the creation of a kab.
falred
cab'a will not be until I do or do not find Tools to create a plug-in console

With a screen resolution would like problems should not be. The only multi-registry entries are added to the idea if I'm not mistaken?

T-HC @ 1.2.2010, 17:05*
Yorick 37, the problem with the creation of a kab.

Here isherethere infa to create cab files using the batch file, can help, or the idea will encounter
With a screen resolution would like problems should not be. The only multi-registry entries are added to the idea if I'm not mistaken?

In the registry, be sure to add keys to the relevant pages (Page1; Page2, etc.), but sometimes also in .cpr entries are added when infa displayed on each page is different with each other (examples tomu- JMLToday or Shovaco TitaniumWeather) Here, I I think, difficulties may arise.

The new version 0.72:

+ Icon inactive plug (which is about inscriptions inactive plugin is displayed below the plug - if this preview how two identical plug)
+ Check for newer versions of the program (each check is not spending more 1KB)untilthrough titmagic.wen.ru site
+ The latest version is always titmagic.wen.ru/release.rar

During the development of the automatic creation cab'a

PS:
When you check for new versions of Kaspersky starts to swear, that's okay - the program uses the http requests ...

Download:
Attached fileRelease.rar(253.27 KB)

Post has been editedfalred - 02.02.10, 10:04

Constructive criticism:
The change in the preview window, the font size does not lead to anything, ie see how the text will look on the plug, it is not possible, but sorry .. I'm not talking about the color of the text (see screenshot) .In minimized position text does not appear , and its display settings I have not found.
Highlight plug-blue is not the best option, because in nature everything will look different. I think the best option would be a possibility to upload your picture instead of the background, which will be used to tudee, and the plug-in (lens), simply select the frame, and ideally have a set of these lenses.
I quote from the HELP: "If you need to say 5 pages:" Pages "=" Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4, Page5 "
To display multiple straniw? this is not enough, one also has to create these keys and properly them to fill out, and the program does not.
Here while all like, can be perceived as Wishlist, but in any case the author respektische for something that does not stand still, and developing a project!

Attached images
Attached Image

Yorick 37 @ 4.2.10, 21:21*
The minimized position text does not appear, and the settings of its display, I have not found.

I'm still in the topic of plugins wrote that in the text correspond to the line:
Pixels to the left inscriptions
Pixels cverhu to inscriptions
The length of the label's text
The height of the label's text
The height of the letters of the inscription
Inscription - style (Regular / Bold)

What he does not appear - I agree defect.

Background picture - a good idea! If Falred can - always do.
Yorick 37 @ 4.2.10, 21:21*
this is not enough, one also has to create these keys and properly them to fill out, and the program does not.

Yes, I cheto I have not written in the help that you need, and create keys: blush: fix.

When the next update - I do not know, just we Falredom just can not dock on time in ICQ, and even in different time zones, live, in that as soon as there was an opportunity - we worked on prog (besides it then for some reason I had more free time than it is now). Generally when we match possible - zaymomsya;)
We will try all Wishlist consider and implement.

Rep: (1)
help: '(does not start TitMagic.exe ->error: file not found or the name of the assembly "Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version = 8.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = B03F5F7F11D50A3A" or one of its dependencies.
The output push>Activities Programs can not start the required komponent.Esli platform NET Compac Framework ....
..... check the version ->3.5.728.00
..... Checked Vb ->8.1.0.0.0

Shlepok, I can only advise to update NET Compac Framework and VisualStudio to the latest version.

Shlepok,
1) Try to update the .Net Framework to version 3.5
2) Try to run the program with the rights adinistratora (If Vista or 7)
You launch a PDA ???? it is for the company!

Perhaps, though time is not ....
Version:
1) Background
2) Support of any screen resolution
3) Point (a little dull, but in another way)
will be on Monday and Tuesday

Post has been editedfalred - 05.02.10, 18:23

Fine! Wait, do not hurry!

Rep: (1)
falred, but with PDA :)))) That I'm stupid GGG

Version 0.75:
[Added]
+ Support for any resolution
+ You can select the background
+ Window preview
+ A button to create a new plugin

I do not have time to make the fonts - I am going away for a week or two ....

Download:
Attached fileRelease.rar(256.71 KB)

Post has been editedfalred - 09.02.10, 22:02

Thanks! Getting closer to the ideal ... If the font mapping will popravleno- be great!
And here is a spoon dogtya- previously ignored (because the text does not appear realistic) color of the text program is defined as RGB, in fact, the color should be in HEX format, Detailshere. If the PCR insert the wrong format, we get an error.

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 10.02.10, 10:28

Rep: (615)
I realized that through the program, you can only create new plug-ins. And if the author does not plan to add the ability to edit the third-party plug-ins. To be able to open Titanium_AAAxBBB.cpr and edit it on your own. I think that this function would not be superfluous.

Yorick @ 37 10.2.10, 9:18*
color of the text program is defined as RGB

My mistake: blush: When I tried to check only the white and black, but the error is not betrayed.
bol123, want of course, we will try to implement.

Rep: (30)
T-HC @ 10.2.10, 15:39*
want of course, we will try to implement

If you will realize the price you will not.

Rep: (26)
Dearfalred and T-HC You do not plan to make a program that when editing .cpr files (namely .cpr themselves, as in the folder in windose .cpr there are many, who are responsible for Titanium, screen lock, start, etc.) takes place text layout and images on the screen predosmotra

extremator95, Falreda slipped in this idea, but I just did not think (as I have smart), that there are indeed more to lock EDL and start menu. The idea is good, I think about it is to work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 2:02