iPad, iPad 2 - Discussion
What is the OS on your iPad 2 device?
(you can select multiple if the device is more than 1)
iOS 6.1.3 [ 55 ] ** [12,33%]
iOS 6.1.3 + JB [ 43 ] ** [9,64%]
iOS 7.1.2 [ 10 ] ** [2,24%]
iOS 7.1.2 + JB [ 10 ] ** [2,24%]
iOS 8.4.1 [ 33 ] ** [7,4%]
iOS 8.4.1 + JB [ 35 ] ** [7,85%]
iOS 9.3.5 [ 277 ] ** [62,11%]
Total votes: 446

Rep: (19)
iPad, iPad 2
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Help пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached ImageпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅAttached Image

DescriptioniPad | iPad 2

How to install older versions of applications that require a newer version of the operating system.

List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.08.18, 23:05
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (241)
* HxCKid,
Search do not know how to use. You are already the fifth of this month. Exit from AppleID necessary and only then put the 8.4.1. YouTube on 6.1.3 without tweaks work normally will not.

Rep: (0)
* dev0tee On YouTube 9.3.5 is bad advertising. I do not know just me or all of 9.3.5, but ad units in the video krashat YouTube app in 95% of cases. There was a time when I could not even run a single video, because at the start of an ad unit and started the application fell in 100% of cases. Reinstalling applications, resetting all iPad to nothing gave the factory settings. I decided to try it on other versions of iOS operation YouTube.

And everything else was bad at 9.3.5, felt the difference after a rollback to 6.1.3.

Post has been editedHxCKid - 17.04.19, 10:53
Reason for editing: Upd

Rep: (2)
Good day. I dug out iPad 2 WiFi, 7.1.2 with a jail in my bins.
And I had an idea to make a reader out of it. This begs the question - do I need to upgrade to the latest version (it seems 9.3.5) or can I not steam and stay on this?
And maybe someone will immediately tell you about applications for reading books (ideally, that the library could be stored in the cloud, with extra load, and bookmarks synchronized with the phone)
And a comic book reader.
It's a pity just an old man that is lying around idle.
Thank you in advance.

* zmei92 Judging by the reviews and personal experience there is nothing worse for your old man than 9.3.5. All lag, each launch any application takes a long time, sometimes it seems specially made EPL timer when running applications in 1-2 seconds. It is very much on how the application is started, if you click on the icon to launch and nothing happens. Applications often fall. Generally everything is not working as you'd expect, especially in comparison with quality android / windows tablet. Repeatedly was the desire to send a plate to the wall, but the wall is a pity. I advise you to read more testimonials, so I had no effect on your preferences, but positive feedback on 9.3.5 you will hardly find. Although I do not know anything about your seventh version, still very pleased with 8.4.1. (From 9.3.5 to 6.1.3, and rolled through the air onovil to 8.4.1, thanks to the guys and decided to answer above problem.)

About the reading room, I do not know whether there be of ios, but fbreader has all the features that you have described in your request.

Rep: (23)
* zmei92 I have worth documents, most of the formats read, have access webdav in Yandex Disk. Version 8. 9ku not recommended.

Rep: (55)
Yesterday I tried to get Simka from the 2nd iPad, but in vain. Jammed. The tray crawls literally to the floor a centimeter and no further. As I understand it, Simka rested against the body. Having seen a video about the extraction, I, fool, resorted to tips with a hammer and a screwdriver: wacko: The result was chipped, and Simka still sits inside: rofl: So now you have to completely disassemble the tablet to extract it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
* zmei92,
KyBook / KyBook2- do not know whether there are all the features that you have described, but according mnogih- is the best reader for ios.

* HxCKid,
Interestingly, it seemed to me that you can upgrade either to the latest firmware being signed, or to stay on the current one.
Please skip the link to the manual)

Well, at least I need to remove the jail and roll the current firmware again - even the app store does not work for some reason.

Hello))
The problem is the following. On your phone, create an access point (Redmi Note 6 Pro), turn on the ftp server, and the plate (ipad2) to the access point is connected but there is no server. Further, as we found out. At the same moment another phone on Android is also connected to the same access point and the contents of the server sees. In addition, the tablet terminal is not ping, although it hangs icon that is connected and the ip address of the network received.
What can be done?

* zmei92 I beg your pardon, but the fact is that I'm not special in matters ios firmware. At me it was the first experience. I think you need to look at the instructions what to do with your version of firmware.

Rep: (91)
* zmei92,
I would not advise you to be updated only if absolutely necessary (I did not imagine).
iOS 7 is the most successful version of our old and Jail allows you to set any (!) software without having to use AppStore ..

guys tell me ipad A1396. before there was a Simca, and more recently disabled sim card and use the tablet through vayfay clean and everything worked fine before the restart. Now after the writes: "ipad Activation can take a few minutes," and then "Your ipad could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable Try to connect ipad to itunes to activate or try again in a few minutes.."
whether it is possible to fix something?
ipad or only Simcoe will work?

* w1001w,
to Simcoe should start.

Rep: (1)
Guy's, a link to the model or purchasing volume buttons on rukozhoposti lost her
Ps ipad 1

Post has been editedxakgame - 23.04.19, 00:30
Reason for editing: P.s.

while watching youtube, if pop-up ads, then aypad freezes. It is somehow treated?

PdaSanta @ 23.04.19, 12:33*
while watching youtube, if pop-up ads, then aypad freezes. It is somehow treated?

It can not be cured in the 9.3.5. Very long struggled with this problem, I won installing ios 8.4.1. Read the last few pages of this topic.

I look at many a problem with YouTube.
I have 4 Yutuba to 8.4.1, the best ProTube, sometimes does not play video, but pulls a gun from other sources, minus, which is not always possible to open the full screen. No advertising, no brakes.
Set 6.1, and then updated to 8.4.1, I put Jail, sought to tsidii, put use.

Hello) Should I buy an Ipad 2 now? Required for watching video content, movies, photos, vayber, Google Chrome? I found for 3400 rubles

Rep: (55)
* AndreyKpaBa kroilovo leads to hitting

Not worth it.
Better powerful, sometimes I think, only the firmware 8.4.1, but, of course, depends on the use.
Normal poserfit in the internet are not very successful, heavy browser, long loads, open the page when you open a new overload them again.
If taken, it is only under the jail, ready doing?
It's long, but it is necessary to read and understand.
And in terms of autonomy and sound good.
My IMHO

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 17:06