> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Startup Auditor | A program to control startup programs

Rep: (1094)
Startup Auditor
version: 2.3.2

Last update of the program in the header:10.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A program to control startup programs. It does not claim root.

Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/vesperanovus/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ditor-qDxn.aspx
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditor

Download:
Version 2.3.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/611392/com.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditor.v2.3.2.apk

old versions

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 10.09.10, 10:40
Reason for editing: added version 2.3.2

Rep: (80)
and where the start-up handles to improve, rather than software?

felicita
Through ddms necessary log look - where she climbs

Rep: (131)
Powered by Tattoo. But much good has not noticed. Neither speed up the loading apparatus. any memory growth. Rather memory is really more in the first five minutes. Then all the same as before. The only thing that is good - chops SIM toolkit, which is why it ate at pretty decent.
Statistics:
Before installation - after the start of free after 85 hours of m -. 35 m available.
After installation - after the start of free after 115 hours of m -. Freely those same 35 m.

Rep: (0)
wombat2003 @ 27.1.10, 4:08*
Powered by Tattoo. But much good has not noticed. Neither speed up the loading apparatus. any memory growth. Rather memory is really more in the first five minutes. Then all the same as before. The only thing that is good - chops SIM toolkit, which is why it ate at pretty decent.
Statistics:
Before installation - after the start of free after 85 hours of m -. 35 m available.
After installation - after the start of free after 115 hours of m -. Freely those same 35 m.

I have a tattoo on the same parsley. When loading the memory has increased, but after a while it somewhere leaked. :(
By the way, there is an assumption that the program does not change the boot list, but just after the launch of killing selected applications and processes.

rufin @ 27.1.10, 10:24*
but just after the launch of killing selected applications and processes.

Special meaning do not see.

Rep: (1312)
wombat2003 @ 27.1.10, 7:08*

We read this topic:Task killers

Rep: (41)
rufin @ 27.1.10, 10:24*
By the way, there is an assumption that the program does not change the boot list, but just after the launch of killing selected applications and processes.

But more can be learned? If so, then the sense of the bend is almost there.

Rep: (0)
NM666 @ 27.1.10, 7:44*
Quote (rufin @ 27.1.10, 10:24) *

But more can be learned? If so, then the sense of the bend is almost there.

I GPS Tracker Startup displayed in the notification area. I have excluded it from the autostart using the Startup Auditor. When you restart the system tray icon appeared again, and after 10 seconds gone. So I concluded that the Startup Auditor simply kills the task after the launch, because I know how to access the list of autostart system need Root rights.

Posted 27-01-2010, 13:01:

rufin @ 27.1.10, 9:57*
Quote (wombat2003 @ 27.1.10, 7:08) *

We read this topic: Task killers

Yes but what special read, I tried all sorts of different versions of a task killer. Killa stood and cars every hour, and so on.
The result of one memory still about 30 MB, only a matter of an hour (in the absence of a task killer, etc.) Or 1 day.

cocobot @ 27.1.10, 10:43*
We read this topic: Task killers

Where I wrote that I was annoying? To work is not affected. And ruin the system Task killer s not going to. So enough of yelling, that everything is not working, and then it turns out that the ONET and blame.

Rep: (1312)
rufin @ 27.1.10, 13:01*
Yes but what special read, I tried all sorts of different versions of a task killer. Killa stood and cars every hour, and so on.
The result of one memory still about 30 MB, only a matter of an hour (in the absence of a task killer, etc.) Or 1 day.

Read to the end.
In short, then Android has threshold values ​​of free memory to which it aspires. If it is less, then he automatically begins to release memory.

Update to version 2.1.4
Download:Attached filecom.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditor_2.1.4.apk(69.9 KB)

v2.1.4: New debug report. Please go to Help->Send again.

Rep: (21)
because of his Spike after reboot terrible brakes: angry: demolished nafig

Update to version 2.3.1
Download:Attached filecom.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditor_2.3.1.apk(80.92 Kb)

Rep: (3544)
The program is updated to version 2.3.2:Attached filecom.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditor.v2.3.2.apk(116.41 KB)

Rep: (54)
the latest version of the program has become a lite / demo. I do not update

root access is not required, so. How I do not know.

but there is something to truly rule startup. and after this issue - I have about a hundred of all programs installed and launcherpro tupit much at the start, and when switching between programs, if displaced from memory - again, long kicks. whether there is a fast and beautiful launcher to not tupil with a large number of programs?

Post has been editedSolnyshok - 10.09.10, 15:43

Rep: (39)
I do not agree with youSolnyshok I have the previous version 2.3.1 Android'e 2.2 did not work (although the test firmware!)! So if you have a nexus, dezair or even chtonit 2.2, the previous version will not help you!

Rep: (6)
liquid assets at work.
one can not understand in their system, why is it so much do not want to run at startup, such as built-in player ...

Rep: (20)
constantly at work kills MixZing (daw all removed)
demolished

Rep: (234)
darkshines @ 30.09.2010, 09:14*
constantly at work kills MixZing

Should not you have some task-killer?

Rep: (20)
Bodtak worth avtokill off, without this softiny all gud

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 22:07