> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Anrufen Online | [IPhone] MMORPG

Rep: (1285)
Anrufen Online
Current version 1.2.2

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Darkness has returned, evil crawling across the land of the Holy Dragon. You, with thousands of fearless warriors who dream of becoming heroes, respond to the call of the emperor and the head of the city of Acadia. So begins the legend ...
Anrufen Online covers all the best MMORPGs on smart devices, including the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Features:
* Two characters - Warrior and Mage, each of which is characterized by its own set of skills.
* Exciting real-time combat against monsters or other players.
* Interaction between players - dangerous joint raids and acquaintances with new players.
* Elegant and easy to use interface.
* A huge and beautiful fantasy world with lots of monsters, hundreds of weapons and armor.

Video

Download: reference on the Appstore

Attached files

Attached fileAnrufen_v1.2.1.rar(20.75 MB)

Post has been editediSeven - 25.06.10, 01:31

Rep: (0)
This MMORPG!

Post has been editediSeven - 25.06.10, 01:32

Rep: (3)
o May fakin gad, finally rpg is normal.

Rep: (4)
Hooray! I download)) literally a month ago on a simbian it was cut: happy: good game)

Rep: (11)
I have registered yet ... I went in .... my eyes scattered ... poked))) I came out))

This can be considered the first "normal" MMORPG on the iPhone)

Rep: (9)
Damn, I like 2 months in the line dropped out to play, but here it is ...} -)

Rep: (19)
Is the game worth downloading?)))

Rep: (419)
yes, the rules .... it's full of people already under 90 lvl) there is Russian, Russian server, there are paid locations ..

Poor free locations, a miserable graph, the controls are not at all under the iPod / iPhone (it feels like you have been ported stupidly from some platform, just like the Battle of Wesnot). In general, I swung to the 20th looked, thought and erased with the 1st star. At the level of Ravensword and NOVA graphics and when managing these games, the appearance of such handicrafts is extremely incomprehensible, and even with 13 bucks in 3 months for a normal set of locations.

Yes, I also played a couple of hours like that ... sad, extremely sad. It is better to play solo, even in the same Underworld or Diablo 2 on the computer)
But so, this is "at least some kind" normal, not step-by-step, not card-based, not with superheroes, not Japanese sickening, but still dark fantasy MMORPG.

Well, you need to start with something ... I paused for 15 minutes and scored ... but I haven't taken it down yet ... but somehow the hands will reach mb, but the first impression is not very ...

Yes, on an iPhone, to be honestly rather weak (it was more and more sugar in the announcement)) but in reality the Simbian's graphics did not even change ...
but what about the first normal MMORPG- true)

Post has been editedengaged - 28.01.10, 01:23

Sales under VM were MMORPG better than this ... so we are waiting for new releases that will really surprise us))) For now, everything ... what's the flood to plant?!)

It seems nothing, but I can not figure it out: sveta:

Do you have any problem? Black screen?

Yes, I'm talking about the game itself))))))) I’m running around, I can’t understand anything))))

Rep: (-2)
What an idiotic name of the game, I thought it was a Google-type VoIP prog for "anrufen" is "call" in German. Idiotic name.

"Call online"

This section of the "game" like))

Rep: (-2)
engaged @ 29.1.10, 17:53*
This section of the "game" like))

I understand the name ahtung. "anrufen" is "call" in German.

Game RPG "Call online" PPC)))

igrulya, in transport to work time to kill. The first time, but I see a mobile phone, a quality mmo thought out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/18/19, 05:28