> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

USB Modem for Windows Mobile | This program turns your device into a normal external modem Connectivity

Rep: (76)
USB Modem for Windows Mobile
Version: 1.32p5

Last update of the program in the header:23.01.2010
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This program provides a connection to the BB PDA using IrDA, BT or USB cable to use the PDA as a modem.
Opportunities:
  • ActivSync when activating the modem is disconnected. In this case, the modem device is found in the Windows list of modems in the big blind with the possibility of adjusting the initialization string.
  • This program is more suitable for users who are accustomed to working with a conventional modem from a mobile phone.
  • For ActivSync the modem connection is necessary.
  • The program, when installed on the BB OS overwrites some of the original files, so create a checkpoint or backup to restore if necessary. Also take care of backups for your device.
  • In the registry, at least after installation, the program leaves traces only in HKLM \ Drivers \ USB \ FunctionDrivers \ USBCDCACM_Class
    A trial version, you need medication. It sleeps up to 14 days or thirty attempts to connect.
    Driver installation on BB to do in strict accordance with USBModemWM_UG.pdf
    User Manual:Attached fileUSBModemWM_UG.pdf(212.45 KB)

FAQ on the site of the developer:http://www.mobile-stream.com/modem_faq.html
Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1; Windows XP / 2000 / Vista, Mac OS X and Linux

Homepage: http://www.mobile-stream.com/index.html

Download:
Version 1.32p5 CAB (cured): USBModem.v.1.32p5.crk_igorca.cab thank igorca

Drivers for TreoXXXCDMA and TreoXXXGSM (All I could find). If anyone finds other devices, to raise the cap.
Attached filedrivers.rar(5.56 KB)

On my HTC Touch HD c above driver connection runs with an error, even though the modem diagnostics in the BB takes place successfully. I am doing something wrong.
Medicine wanted

Method zeroing trial:
Auxiliary to remove the key in the HKCU \ Software \ USB Modem

Version Archive
Version 1.32p5 (trial):
CAB:
Attached fileUSBModem.cab(34.55 Kb)

EXE or Archive:
Attached fileUSBModem_Setup.exe(74 KB)

Version 1.25
Attached fileUSBModem_Setup.exe(69 kb)

Attached fileUSBModem.cab(29.28 Kb)

Attached fileUSBModemLauncher.cab(918.77 KB)

Attached filedrivers.rar(5.36 KB)

Purchase legal version of USB Modem

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 13.04.11, 15:53
Reason for editing: Cured version

Rep: (82)
It is better than the program "Internet Sharing"?

Rep: (317)
save_data ,
the program is not better, just an amateur.

Rep: (615)
The difference is that Internet Sharing is not recognized as a modem, a network card.

Rep: (1949)
watchmaker @ 24.1.10, 14:10*
The difference is that Internet Sharing is not recognized as a modem, a network card.

And the second (and most important !!! :)) unlike that in this program want to almost 20 in Baku, and General Internet - free of charge ... It is worth to bother? :)

Rep: (199)
You should know! Internet Sharing is slower and less reliable than a modem. Ping through the common internet more. I also want to be able to use the device as a dial-up modem. (The taste and color as they say)
And I tried this program on the Trinity - worked, now Asus P750 is started, the PC modem detects and tests, and the connection fails. Climbs error after dialing.
And there is a simple cure - in the register of which-that improve and the number of starts will be around several hundred thousand. )))))

lordofsilence
Yes, I'll really against it ... like it - enjoy it ... :)
The beauty of OI that he already has a + nothing set / adjust + I do not have to through it perversely enough connected: through CiscoVPN domain. :)

Rep: (1208)
pasha_550 @ 24.1.10, 14:24*
You should know! Internet Sharing is slower and less reliable than a modem.

is the standard prog "Modem Link" modem mode (ATCIUI.exe).
I 6.5 works fine, and the "Internet Sharing" is really slow.

Attached files

Attached fileDvha79_ModemLink.cab(153.23 KB)

Post has been editedDmk75 - 24.01.10, 15:20

Rep: (82)
then the question more specific. As this program is friends with windows 7?

DmK75 @ 24.1.10, 15:39*
is the standard prog "Modem Link" modem mode (ATCIUI.exe).

I have neither a smart nor on your device so no. On i600 modem mode is activated EMChanger, but on the i780 - xs.

Rep: (1208)
pasha_550 @ 24.1.10, 15:23*
I have neither a smart nor on your device so no. On i600 modem mode is activated EMChanger, but on the i780 - xs.

I laid out above.

save_data @ 24.1.10, 14:06*
As this program is friends with windows 7?

"Support for Windows XP / 2000 / Vista, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems" - this is the squeeze of User Guide.
If you're talking about prog in the header, rather than opredyduschem post, then try on seven, can earn. Soft prepared when the Group of Seven was not. While a specific driver for the Group of Seven in installyashkah not. So, at your own risk ....
lordofsilence @ 24.1.10, 13:05*
Registry Coy then correct

So tell me what to fix. Take to the cap for public use.

Post has been editedGAlex - 24.01.10, 19:01

Rep: (2724)
If the medicine is found, the program is very useful. One day at work did not function either ADSL or dial-up, it was necessary to connect to the phone and on it I have only the "Internet Sharing", a software service only works with conventional modems and network cards do not.

GAlex @ 24.1.10, 0:05*
On my HTC Touch HD Connect runs with an error

Who has positive results on the connection, respond.

Rep: (0)
I earned this program the current through the bluetooth connection. Via USB probably not work because of the curvature of the wood. At least on the bluetooth connection as many respondents point in diagnosing modem: rolleyes: But pings via bluetooth neahti what ... And yet it is not clear why, when connecting to the interent, near antenkoy reception icon appears, if the data transmission is via GPRS: shok:

DmK75 @ 24.1.10, 13:39*
For the modem mode is the standard prog "Modem Link" (ATCIUI.exe) .u me on 6.5 works fine, and the "Internet Sharing" is really slow.

Thank established. Works: rolleyes:
And another question. Where to get a driver on a computer under this program? And then there were some, it may not be working with them ...

Post has been editedvortexkh - 25.01.10, 23:26

vortexkh @ 25.1.10, 22:14*
Where to get a driver on a computer under this program?

We are here to discuss USB Modem for Windows Mobile

vortexkh @ 25.1.10, 21:56*
I earned this program the current through the bluetooth connection. Via USB probably not work because of the curvature of the wood. At least on the bluetooth connection as many respondents point in the diagnosis of a modem but pings via bluetooth neahti what ... And yet it is not clear why, when connecting to the interent, near antenkoy reception icon appears, if the data transmission is via GPRS

It has been written about USB Modem for Windows Mobile.

Rep: (300)
and I could not make it work. We did not find the driver. If you make the computer look for a new modem, you wrote - no new modems. Who turned out, the wood skinte

Posted on 27.01.2010 at 15:00:

You need a usb-modem

404 not found @ 27.1.10, 14:00*
Who turned out, the wood skinte

I got to set wood on WinXP, you need to strictly follow the installation instructions in YuzerGayde. The modem can be seen in the list of modems, mono finish initialization string and diagnostics proceeding normally.
Another issue is that when you try to connect an error 678.
Somebody overcame this very issue?
I think the thing * .inf file in the folder \ drivers, which does not fit my device.

Incidentally reset trial is this: remove the Auxiliary key in the HKCU \ Software \ USB Modem
Raised in the cap. A little later, I will write the script for the eternal trial.

Post has been editedGAlex - 27.01.10, 18:16

HTC Touch cruise WM6.1Pro all right turns on XP and trying to put the wood. Firewood under XP SP3 did not. Incomprehensible glitch occurs with perezaguzkoy axis.

Put "Modem Link" from DmK75 firewood on XP found themselves. Connection set up according to the instructions from the operator and went to the Internet. DmK75 respect!

Campaign raised the question whether it is possible to use a mobile modem for dial-up of outlook. I could not get. Apparently the phone you need something else to put it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 21:10