Version: 2.02.1

Last update of the program in the header:31.03.2012
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Convenient virtual QWERTY keyboard for touch screen devices.

Compatibility: Symbian 9.4-Symbian ^ 3

Homepage: Baidu Input

The program has been updated, now it is called Baidu Input

Now it is possible to install both in the phone's memory (drive C) and on the memory card (drive E).
Download:
Baidu_Input_v.2.02.1.sisx

Versions Archive:
Baidu Input 2.01
To install on drive C:Attached fileBaidu_C_v2_ru_full.sis(1.71 MB)

To install on drive E:Attached fileBaidu_E_v2_ru_full.sis(1.71 MB)

Explanation of abbreviations and abbreviations
Pop-up windows and keyboard menus. ============= Cop - CopyType - CutTest - Paste + Word - Add to Dictionary Input - Toggle, decide input typeKlav26 - 26-button keyboardKlav10 - finger-oriented keyboard123 - Digital layoutABB, abc , Abc, AbcT9, Def - no comments. Right - Editing Layout; Configuring - Program Settings; Handwriting - Handwriting input (and not what you thought) Handles - Handwriting mode with the Windows Screen input window - Full screen handwriting mode Program Settings ========== ==== Basic - BasicR.Vvod - Manual Instituting the Skins Inter f - Keyboard interfaceTrained - Practice of use (I didn’t see this line in the program at once, but suddenly someone will be lucky ...) Dictionary - Database Management WordUpdate - UpdateDrug - Recommend to a friend (Chinese folk tradition, shove this item into all programs) Off BI ( On BI) - Disable (and vice versa) Baidu Input input method. Contact - Developer feedback. Help - Help (further point by point) [Basic] Input - Select input method (Between standard and Baida) Layouts - Select keyboard shortcuts. - Configuration of ParnSim characters - Whether to use Paired charactersColon.Simv - What issued Google (Common symbol column) can be understood as, columns of ordinary characters, or the usual character (symbolic) column, as you most like Def. Input - Define the default input (for different cases. Contacts, Messages, etc.) CompoundFrash - Compound (union, association) Chinese phrases Sound - Consonance Shunngpn - Use Shuangpin input (whatever that means. When translating a previous version, Google translated the same input method as Larry input) Shuangpn (next item) - management b This Shuangpin VybSim - Selection of Characters (or Fonts according to Google) with the options: Common - Common wordsOb + Rarely - Common words and rare symbols Smart - (Smart FM) The most mysterious item, like the option "Smart FM". The options for choosing the situation in it do not clarify: Frequent - Tuning frequent wordsFrequencies - Tuning frequency! Together - Both options at once SortRosch - Sort options with Roscherk. Selection options: ProWord - Priority have frequent wordsPrFont - Font PriorityThird - Traditional OutputChitAng - Chinese-English Mixed System (or Sore Throat Kit) IspArOsh - Intellectual Error Correction) T9 Mode - T9 Mode. Choices: Normal. - Normal, phone dictionaryIzProg - BaidyDop.Lapital dictionary is used - Add English words (in the "with the dictionary" mode) with the spaces. Word sort - Sort options when selecting words: Size - By word length Alphabet. - In alphabetical order - By frequency of use [P. Enter] Speed ​​- ... handwriting processing. Options: Fast - ... ParadiseNorm - ... Smallest Copper - ... ColorColor Lin - Color Line. Variants: Yellow, Sin, Kras, Zel, Ser, Chern - everything is obvious here Thick. Lin - Thickness of the line Distributed. - Recognize. Choices: Letters - Letters (English) Numbers - Numbers DEC - Punctuation marks UprKit - Simplified Chinese (or Stubborn Whale) Tr. Kit - Traditional Chinese (or ... (cens. Kit) Gran.Polya - Field Boundaries, virtual boxing for: Letters - letters A window at the top with the display of the entered text. you have no choice: No - NeverHiddenIt is hidden When you hide the entered text with the keyboardAlways - Always [Interf] Skin - Skin of the keyboard (?!) RVSlov - Word input mode. Variants (I’ve already improvised how I could%). Plsk - (Strip) Strip, Strip (res) Dec5 - (Five grid) Five grids, five-grid grid, or something else. Key - Key mode. Options: Click. - Short press Wider - Hold down TEMP, ms - Press time (?) In milliseconds Font - Font size Bold - BoldExtTxt - Text effects. Options: Std - Standard Display - with Smoothing Status - Status indicator style (the one that shows the current layout). Options: Plav. - Floating, follows cursorPlav + Fading - Floating with fading effect Fixer - Fixed position Fixer + Fading - Fixed status with attenuation Hiding the hierogogyphas. Deciphering will do little to help. [Update] Bazl - Vocabulary BasesNovVer - Check New Version about checking for updates (fad for sclerotic) AutoCall - Enable Auto-update (Update Car) [To a friend] Via SMS - Send a friend an SMS message with advertising BaidyPo on BT - Send another friend an advertisement Cano via Bluetooth To [Others] Phone - ... Communication - a topic you want to inform the developer about (forgot to correct, but the item is useless) [Help] Help - See Help in Chinese Of.Sayt - Visit Off-Site! - About the program (just did not fit anymore)

New in Baidu
1) now you can select the text in the input field (which appears when you hide the text under the keyboard)
2) window displaying tech. layout
3) Paired characters
4) In the mail agent, the default Russian layout is now (and the dahand has opened English. You had to constantly switch)
5) The retainer in the sel1 layout, the so-called lock.
6) Pop-up window with Copy-Paste 7) In sel1, when selecting a button from the LIST field, it is not painted with an opaque square

Instructions for installation and use
1) After installing the program enter into it and answer two questions. In the Main tab, select the entry item and in it Baidu.
2) Move the vertical skin in bdskt format along the path C: / data / baidu / input / TouchSkin and horizontal along the path C: / data / baidu / input / TouchSkinW
3) If your skin is not in bdskt format, then pack the skin folder into zip and rename the format.
4)
For the hacked: Then to change the skin, go to the Skins tab and select the desired skins in the Wert and Horiz points.
For non-broken ones: After putting a tick on baidu in the Input window, we go to skins and click on default to load the skin, it is necessary for both horizontal and vertical skins, if you don’t do this when trying to write something NO GENERAL WILL APPEAR
5) The keyboard opens by default on the Ukrainian-Belarusian keyboard layout; to enable Russian, we run our finger along the keyboard from left to right or from right to left.
6) To remove or reinstall the program switch to the built-in keyboard: Main ->Enter ->AknFEP.
7) A key may have alternative functions (if drawn on it). To enter an alternate sign, you need to press a key and drag your finger to one of the sides. An alternate sign will be acquired.
8) The keyboard can be moved around the screen by grabbing the move icon at the top right corner.

FAQ
Question: - Why can not I delete the topic, Baidu-Input / DayHandInput is not deleted?
Answer: - Disable DayHandInput / BaiduInput.
Question: - Why didn't there have been any changes after editing the sym.ini file?
Answer: - When you edited the sym.ini file or changed the skin images, in order for Baidu-Input / DayHandInput to load the latest version of the files you need to enter the program and select the standard keyboard (AknFEP), then switch back to Baidu-Input / DayHandInput. When editing skin ini-files, it is not necessary to do this, it is enough to save ini.
Question: - Why doesn't Shift work on the Russian layout?
Answer: - It is impossible to make a Shift on the Russian layout “as on the English layout”, because the Russian language in this program is replaced by Chinese, which has shift and register to the light bulb.
Question: - Is there no Russian T9?
Answer: - No, when it appears you will know about it immediately.
Question: - Why do we get a couple when pressing some characters?
Answer: - When you click on ("{[and others, it is printed ()" "{}]. You can disable this feature in the program itself only on Samsung, Sony Ericsson and N8 Nokia, on the remaining Nokia you can set default settings when installing build the program ali.gamidov'a, leave the checkboxes on the points we need, or by editing the configuration files in the hex editor, but this method is more complex, described in detail in the "Installation and Use Instructions" section.
Question: - What to do, an error "Function not supported" appeared?
Answer: - If, when you press some keys (for example, Edit), the error "Function is not supported" crashes, you need to put a patch from the header.
Question: - When installing the patch, the error “Component is embedded” crashes.
Answer: - When installing the patch, the error “Component is built-in” appears, then it is stitched into the firmware, or installed earlier (for example, when installing the TTPod player), then we do not install the patch, or remove the tick from the patch when installing the assembly from Ali.
Question: - There are no folders in which to skins.
Answer: - If there are no folders in which you need to throw skins, then you put a lightweight assembly without skins, respectively, there are no folders either, create them manually along the way!: / Data / baidu / input / TouchSkin (for vertical skins), TouchSkinW (for horizontal skins).
Question: - Will the horizontal skin work with the screen auto-rotate disabled?
Answer: - No, it will not. Question: - Why does the autorun not work on the Nokia N8?
Answer: - This is a developer bug, wait for the next version.
Question: - I want to change something in the skin under my arm, where you can learn more about it?
Answer: - Everything is described in the paragraph "Decryption of functions and panels." Question: - I want to learn how to create my skins, is there a manual? Answer: - There is no manual, everything is very simple: for example, unpack any skin, it consists of graphic files (png ) and text ini files, graphics and structure of ini files are intuitively understandable, and the decryption of all values ​​is given in the paragraph "Decryption of functions and panels", do not be lazy - we learn

Skins based on Opera keyboard
Skin v3 by AndrejFisher
SkinfromOpussS

[!] The file must be installed on unlocked smartphone or subscribe

Post has been editedEnotche - 29.04.12, 19:04
Reason for editing: new screenshots

Rep: (3542)
Kaliostro1220 @ 8.3.10, 14:49*
PS: moderators - raise the patch in the header

For this there is a button "Complaint".

Rep: (0)
On n97 with firmware 21, is it possible to install it? and then I try to install a subscript writes enough rights

I have the same. Phone unlocked. When installing the patch writes - installation is not possible. Forbidden certificate. Signing your certificate of success did not bring. Phone - Nokia 5230

Post has been editeddiaphant - 11.03.10, 04:36

Rep: (292)
holydoly , diaphant
diaphant @ 11.3.10, 4:36*
When installing the patch writes - installation is not possible. Forbidden certificate.

First, remove the certificate from the original Patch.sis (make Unsign), and then sign with your certificate.
It didn't work for me without it.

Rep: (2)
"First remove the certificate from the original Patch.sis (make Unsign), and then sign with your certificate.
It didn't work for me without it. "
uh sorry how to do it?

Rep: (207)
R.E.D. @ 3.4.10, 13:27*
uh sorry how to do it?

Run FreeSigner>Add task>choose the desired .sis file>Functions>To add>Remove Sign

thanks, figured out SIGNtool solves)))

Post has been editedR.E.D. - 04.04.10, 20:05

Rep: (6)
question: is it possible to change the layout of the text input field? the default is at the top ... I would like to tie it to the keyboard, located above the buttons

Good people, who left the old version of the program? And then my new message gives something like "I have no rights ..." Help please. body 5530

cupuyc @ 6.2.10, 20:08*
Good lord Glory to you !!!
Finally, ANYONE, albeit a Chinese programmer, was fed up with this ugly BUILT-IN 5800 tyk_keyboard! H

+1 of the same opinion, for the sake of it I master the Chinese sites for signing programs :)

Probably the developers did not try to edit the text for a couple of dozen lines with this full-fledged ...

In general, the verdict is not yet finalized for actual use, the layout switch does not work, the keyboard disappears and says go to full mode, you go there digital keyboard and an empty menu, it is not clear what's next. Program settings Russified so-so.

The version from Kaliostro1220 on my phone did not stand up, apparently you need to "break" the phone, but this is absolutely for geeks :)
So far I will be on SlideIT, although not very pleasant things have also been noticed in it.

I will wait for updates, maybe they will do it closer to Russian people :)

Rep: (83)
Gwmivan @ 11.4.10, 19:22*
The version from Kaliostro1220 on my phone did not stand up, apparently you need to "break" the phone, but this is absolutely for geeks

This version for firmwares 31 and below, need a poppy or a hacked smart. On 40 firmware - does not go.

In general, the verdict is not yet finalized for actual use, the layout switch does not work, the keyboard disappears and says go to full mode, you go there digital keyboard and an empty menu, it is not clear what's next. Program settings Russified so-so.

I don’t know after installing the patch all these problems disappeared, well, except for the Russification curve, which didn’t hit me hard.
I liked the program, it works well, it is much better than the native Claudia, there have been no problems so far. Thanks topic starter.

Is this a glitch or on an opera keyboard in a vertical layout (YSTUKN) only capital letters? As a cap is not convenient.
UP Gluck did not work perelyuchenie ala Shift stuck, demolished skin re-set everything well.
Thank you all very much!

Post has been editedLignor - 15.04.10, 16:09

Rep: (719)
32bit @ 21.3.10, 23:56*
First, remove the certificate from the original Patch.sis (make Unsign), and then sign with your certificate.
It didn't work for me without it.

Naturally, because the habit of laying out anything, that is, programs signed by a personal certificate, which no one can install without removing this certificate. Already once again it is found on the forum.
It is easy to check, run the program SISContents (there is in the section), if we see that the program is signed with a Chinese certificate (you can see by the name) and it is valid for three years, that is it, someone else’s personal certificate that needs to be deleted.

My first skin for dayhandinput. Recycled slightly standard, in the direction of convenience. Changes: added move left \\\\ right to space, for opera - "go" - i.e. completion (confirmation) of input, and changed the numeric keypad to large numbers.
Take awayfrom here

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedracoon - 19.04.10, 11:38
Reason for editing: Added to header. Thank.

Sorry for the noob question, but where to throw off the folder with the skin? folder "C: \ data \ dayhandiput \ TouchSkin"?

Post has been editedSmartyelf - 16.04.10, 11:45

I did not find a solution to the net! If you can help me pliz: I have firmware 5800 firmware RM-356_Gr.RUS_40.0.005 (full hacking and doesn’t crash when xp) (by the way I advise everyone to work smart very quickly)
So, the actual problem is that when the layout is switched to English, the program gives an error, you and nete say that you need to install a patch, but the patch is not installed and during the installation of the patch it says "it cannot be installed. The component is embedded."

I used to post my skin a bit earlier, but there the folder name was too long (the program crashed while selecting or didn’t see the skin)
Now fixedFrom here.

Smartyelf yes it is here. and here is C: \ data \ dayhandiput \ TouchSkinW - horizontal skin.

Post has been editedOpussS - 19.04.10, 11:34

Rep: (4)
Help, I have an i8910, earlier on official and custom firmware, dayhand was quietly running and everything was fine, but recently I put the last custom from Hypera, and the keyboard stopped appearing, what to do in such a situation?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 23:51