> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Acer Liquid A1 - Discussion

Rep: (10)
DiscussionAcer Liquid A1
Attached ImageAcer Liquid, Acer A1, Acer S100
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Collection of instructions
Firmware: пїЅ | OS 2.1 пїЅ | OS 2.2 пїЅ | OS 2.3 пїЅ
  • Before you ask a question - look Acer Liquid FAQ, Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • For comparison of the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

5 [Strogino] @ 05/23/2010, 15:04*
All questions and opinions about the release (or absence) of official firmware for Android 2.1 or Android 2.2 are considered offtopic.
Ignoring this requirement is regarded as a gross violation. Punishment: RP + 20% and 3 days RO

We are discussingAcer Liquid {Club}

You do not know how to thank for the useful advice?
read carefully
Forum Rules
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Common Problems

K
I beg you all to bring in the signature version of your firmware and installed mods.
It will be much easier to figure out if a problem arises.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.10.14, 15:34
Reason for editing: link to 1.6 removed

Rep: (3)
Well, finally .... There is an owner ...

The device is understandably gray, in connection with which the questions:

Switch the interface to Russian failed? Is everything normally translated.
With Russian Klava it is clear, it is in the market.
Which operator do you use and in which region?
I will ask this: And from what signs that he is "Gray" and can not get rid of? Whether everything is translated, delivered ... (Guarantee will not be clear)
Dimensions how are they felt?
The screen pleases?
Have you tried 3G yet?
What type of case to him picked up? Is it possible to answer a call without taking it out of the case?
Protective film wore?
What color did you buy?

I will be glad to answer questions that you found interesting.

Well, of course we will wait for the review on the very first pros and cons ....

Rep: (244)
Link to the description of the device leads to the description of htc Hero

Rep: (376)
Maximulus @ 20.1.10, 21:06*
Switch the interface to Russian failed? Is everything normally translated.

Yes, there is a test Russian firmware, 90 percent of all menus translated
Which operator do you use and in which region?

MTS Moscow
Dimensions how are they felt?

compared to HD2 small)
The screen pleases?
Have you tried 3G yet?
What type of case to him picked up? Is it possible to answer a call without taking it out of the case?
Protective film wore?
What color did you buy?

The screen is Super, I have not tried 3G yet, I didn’t have a cover just for lunch, I bought the phone, I immediately spoiled the film kit (, white

Post has been editedalexonik - 20.01.10, 21:53

Rep: (0)
alexonik,
how is the device generally convenient in everyday work, how are the buttons touch, not buggy? How much did it take if not a secret and where? Build quality like? For some reason, I'm used to counting all acer products as low-quality. Is it with this device?

bizkviton
My machine is excellent, I took today on the forum androidfan for 15tr zero in films and the full set, the touch buttons are convenient, the build quality is good until at least nothing squeaks

photo next to Vita and HD2 attached) sorry for the quality clicked on duos5212))

It works well, the camera is not very good,

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexonik - 20.01.10, 22:06

Video shoots in what resolution, and how many FPS? Is the Android naked or with Acer buns?

gospodinpg
naked android, video shoots 640x480, and how to watch FPS?

unpacking video fromsailorman
if you break the rules please delete
A review of a small from him with androidfana
That came to me acer liqud.
The impression after the first day of use is extremely positive. The first thing that pleases after magic is speed! It is excellent, applications are switching like on a desktop, pages are rendered smartly, scrolling is smooth.
The screen is large, compared to the magic, less contrasting, but you can see it if you put the devices nearby, so the screen does not cause complaints.
Touch buttons are convenient, more convenient than hard buttons, because they are pressed with a light touch, just like everything else on the screen. The only thing that requires a habit is to hit them in the dark, the backlight is turned off until you touch it, you could make it not when you click on the screen.
The light sensor works correctly.
The speaker is loud, but the sound leaves much to be desired, or rather, it is normal. I consider the model 5800 to be an example of good phone sound, there are mids, and only high frequencies.
The system costs 1.6. One can see the dampness of the system for such screen resolutions - some of the icons increased from small ones and turned out to be blurry, respectively, but then I think everything will be decided after the release of the promised update to 2.0
You can live without a trackball and joystick, you can get to the right place of the word, even if it isn’t the first time. But scrolling the text input field to the right and left is not possible, but here again, the trouble of the androyd, you can solve this issue at the software level and make text input more convenient. By the way, the keyboard buttons on the big screen are also bigger - it is more convenient to type, fewer misses.

Video showing the light indication of missed calls, new messages and charging your Acer Liquid phone:

Post has been editedalexonik - 20.01.10, 22:29

Throw video on the computer and see in the properties. In general, it would be nice to throw the video on the flop or yutup. : blush:

gospodinpg @ 20.1.10, 22:18*
Drop the video on the computer and see in the properties

Something doesn’t seem to be hopping fps, video format 3gp

Rep: (89)
At the office. site finally appeared information aboutLiquid-Really arrived. True it is indicated that he is with Donut.

Post has been editedOboltus - 21.01.10, 09:31

Rep: (38)
The people, and where is the price at the office. site? I looked at the dealers (point "where to buy"), but there seems to be no information about the price anywhere.
Anyone know when to start off. sales in the territory of the Russian Federation? (Please do not make assumptions, have already read different opinions on this matter): happy:
Just maybe, at least it is known, Who (what "office") will be engaged in of. sales?

Rep: (139)
Oboltus @ 21.1.10, 9:26*
The truth is that he is with Donut.

So he is with Android 1.6 Donut.

And here is the first "Nehilaya" price! : rofl:
( http://www.fmobi.ru/61-acer-liquid.html )

http://pdaplaza.ru/shop.php?id=625&subcatid=137

gospodinpg
Already better! : lol: Let's wait for the prices of retail "networks", look even more interesting prices "kicked out"

alexonik,
Is there a memory card in the kit? Which one?

Rep: (89)
gospodinpg @ 21.1.10, 13:31*

“gray” device. I am interested in how the sound in the wired headset is in it, how loud the external speaker is, is the interlocutor heard well? Did you not watch the converted video?

Oboltus @ 21.1.10, 13:03*
Did not try to watch the not converted video?

On Youtube, there is a video, as on this machine they drive a HD-trailer.

In continuation to the previous question, what about the software on the disk in the kit?

Oboltus @ 21.1.10, 13:03*
not converted video to see?

The device supports only .mp4 and .3gp, therefore, 99% of the films will have to be converted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 5:37 PM