> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HTML Source Viewer Pro | App to view the source URL of the page

Rep: (1094)
HTML Source Viewer Pro
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.01.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
HTML Source Viewer is a simple application that will display the source code for any specified URL addresses. Automatically downloads are URL-addresses to the clipboard to copy from the browser. Links to the source linkified and tags Quick Reference.

Homepage: http://www.apklabs.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...iewer-wjpi.aspx

Download:
Attached filecom.apklabs.android.HTMLSourceViewer.apk(14.38 Kb)

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 20.01.10, 12:04

Rep: (0)
Nezainstalirovalsja na HTC Hero (1.5)

It is a pity that there is no search for the original text, selecting and copying.
Well, as I understand it.

You do not know a program with unknown functions?

Rep: (1)
I do not know about you, but I for the first time gathered all the code in one line one by one, and now, and do not ship (

Posted on 22/08/2013, 11:35:

Although ... Just one more time poprobyval copied into a buffer address, launched - opened normul. Wonders)

Rep: (2)
in any browser for Android, you can watch the html code of the page?

Additionally Show Code HTML Source Viewer, is there a built-in view code in browsers such as Opera or Chrome ???
I need fashion instantly opening the code directly in your browser (Chrome or Opera any supporting this chip) when viewing pages with a browser.

Rep: (5)
Does not read encoding utf-8 (android 5.0)

Subscribe to the issue if such programs with greater functionality or browsers with this function.

Rep: (1405)
* suga-ga,
This question is better to ask it -Help in finding programs for Android OS

Rep: (7)
I beg your pardon, but could not explain what it is, why it is needed and how to use it?

Symantec's experts found in the online-catalog Google Play Android-malware application designed to steal photos and videos of the victims of smartphones. Program HTML Source Code Viewer is positioned as a tool for development, but in fact steals content folders / DCIM / Camera and / DCIM / 100LGDSC / and sends the data to a remote web-server.

As it turned out during the analysis, the server stores a vast array of personal media, meets at least March 2015. This information can be used for various purposes: to blackmail attacks using extortionate software theft of identity, etc., experts say..

According to Whois Domain service, the server on which the information is sent, is located in Azerbaijan. At the time of detection of malicious applications downloaded it 5 thousand. Times. Symantec experts informed about the problem to Google, currently the program has been removed from the store.

Securitylab

here is the link
http://www.itsec.ru/newstext.php?news_id=111229

Rep: (30)
* MiMMM You sure this is the application? Unfortunately, searching for the package name is not found. A lot of these programs.

Rep: (11)
Then came infa not nice about the app.

PS. Littering, if Th do not understand how the application under spoiler remove the picture (

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedbaomao - 31.07.16, 14:51
Reason for editing: Threat

Rep: (394)
There is no reference to the DCIM folder, as well as to PNG- and JPG-file (do a search on the code.) Plus, sent a request for file analysis: anything that is not there ... Probably something beguiled. You can also check onVirustotal.comor "kick the" Dr. Web.

Translated into Russian version 1.0:
Attached fileHTMLSourceViewer_1.0_rus.apk(15.04 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 5:34