Linux & iPhone | discussion

Rep: (546)
Linux & iPhone / Touch / iPad

Discussion :-)

The curator of the topic is djgelo

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 17.05.10, 18:23

Rep: (44)
Did not find a similar theme, I think, see, there are Linux users!
Actually who does what syncs? etc. : Yes2:

To fill the pipe files useifuse. While reducing the problem to the execution of the script / pressing a button could not, did not have time, so just from the console command sudo mount bla-bla-bla ... The music app ipa- and deb-format pour so where use: Installous for ipa The terminal for deb, PwnPlayer Lite / iFile for music. Actually all.

Adresku and started the "synchronize" the hands, I think this occupation less onerous than soar brain synchronization settings.

Yes, you can still start Windows XP in virtualbox'e. I have a license for the Piggy, so virtualke chasing her, but did not try to start a tuna - is not necessary.

IRI @ 24.1.10, 17:53*
but I did not try to start a tuna

So, too, did not see the point through virtual machines hemorrhoids just because tuna! way through Twisted Vine general idea)))

Rep: (2)
People tell me how with the Linux-on derivatives chase music on iphone, plz, I'm not an experienced user

Rep: (1)
HME and also wondering about the music, iPhone and Linux on the laptop ... 2 OS, I want to leave one, but for some reason I can not ... and

And tell me what OS to deliver, well, that is, which of Linuksoidnyh

I throw myself through music "gtkpod", used to be the old iPods also ran through it, tench worth "ubuntu"!
Still throw to music through: amarok, rythmbox, exaile
Photo sync when connected, ie, shows how the camera, which you can just pour!
File, all the rest can be through shell!

Yes, do not forget that the "flash, repair, can only be done through the Tuna on Windows!"

thank you very much, but it was interesting, that this program "gtkpod" it synchronizes music as well as tuna, well, that is, all folders, Tipo albums, artists, etc.? or audio will be various folder?

sonik3230 @ 30.1.10, 11:33*
or audio will be various folder?

Xs on the iPhone does not try to sync through it, just my iPod ...
Although softina seemingly supports folders, albums!
Here the developer's website:http://www.gtkpod.org/

PS: poshamanil site stumbled on the screens, which show that cFosSpeed ​​can also fill a photo!

Post has been editeddjgelo - 30.01.10, 13:26

Rep: (33)
I gtkpod does not work and does not see rythmbox playlists = /
because the set super-trimmed xp virtualbox on itunes and I drive there

exaile I tried? Why gtkpod does not work, the very program will not work or what?

djgelo @ 1.2.10, 21:16*
exaile I tried? Why gtkpod does not work, the very program will not work or what?

gtkpod is started, but the animal in emphasis does not see, exaile not tried it and probably will not, a couple of times to listen to music on your iphone through rhytmbox, and lo 500 songs have decided to change the cover, now I think that the better: to fill in again or try to edit: censored:

San4esss @ 2.2.10, 0:29*
exaile I not tried it and probably will not

So try :)
Such glitches are, and not only with ritmikboksom and iPhones! Although gtkpod with the player worked perfectly covers all the cases !!!

exaile tried, and he does not see iPhone, incidentally I came across one article on the subjecthere

Well understood what the problem is! Good article, but, in principle, neither of which is not usual, you can put any player which supports reading of folders, throw on Athos music through file managery and enjoy!

Post has been editeddjgelo - 02.02.10, 21:02

Rep: (7)
How do you want the normal softinkoy on linux that would pull up and fine friends. Strange that aytyuns with poppy Hos another linux is not ported. Mac OS also yunikspodobnaya OS or Shall and will invent various tricks to synchronize. :(

aSSpect @ 4.2.10, 20:28*
Strange that aytyuns with poppy Hos another linux is not ported. Mac OS operating system also yunikspodobnaya

Be honest styrennye and proprietary code, and this will not be a ayTyunsa lin!
So either someone finally did write under normal softinu tench or here with hemorrhoids jibe, better than nothing!

Rep: (0)
You Th, yuzayte ssh and you will be happy.

x111951753 @ 7.2.10, 22:56*
You Th, yuzayte ssh and you will be happy.

Friend, not everyone knows that although such ssh! :) And you throw them makes batch file through the terminal :)

To synchronize that people are looking for is not suitable SSH. It is suitable only for the (uncomfortable) fill files that were deleted from the device shamanism and other pleasures console.

Actually put yourself already iFile and listen to music directly from the file system. Nafig dropped this synchronization? Excess hemorrhoids want to amass?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 14:40