> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

1770 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Â® Titanium Backup | Backup of applications and user data (sms / mms / contacts)
5 [Strogino]
Message#1
18.01.10, 16:12
In the pipe, five by five
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Titanium Backup download

Version: 8.3.3

Last update of the program in the header:15.04.2019

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights, and preferably through SuperSU.

Short description:
Backup applications and user data (including sms / mms / contacts).

Description:
Backup and restore user and system applications, user data (sms, mms, contacts, call log, WIFI access points, accounts<something else missed for sure>); freezing and defrosting applications; conversion of user applications to system applications and vice versa; integration of system application updates; cleaning dalvik-cache; integration of odex-elements of applications from dalvik-cache into the firmware; change and restore Android ID; create an update.zip archive for the backup application with data; recovery from adb (.ab), CWM, TWRP backups; synchronization with Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, saving backups to PC via TB Web Server and much more.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Free version features
  • No time limit
  • Very fast listing of applications (~ 1 second for 300 applications)
  • Sort applications by name / date RK / Frequency RK
  • Application filter by name / type / status / tags Apps Organizer'a (also affects Batch processing)
  • Backup / restore of normal applications + their settings
  • Backup / restore protected applications + their settings
  • Backup and restore system applications + their settings (including a list of Wi-Fi AP)
  • Restore links in the Market when restoring applications
  • Batch backup in the background with one click
  • Interactive batch recovery
  • Many batch processing scenarios (for example, if more than N days have passed since the last backup, etc.)
  • One-touch removal of applications
  • Delete system applications with one click
  • Desktop Widget
  • Scheduled backup once or twice a week
  • Defining custom filtering lists for applications, coloring, and scheduled actions

Additional features PRO / Donate version
  • Multiple backups for the application (history coverage can be set)
  • Batch backup recovery in the background with one click
  • Backup encryption (asymmetric cryptography: a secret phrase is needed for recovery)
  • Batch check all archives
  • Superfast HyperShell (significantly faster)
  • Market Doctor can repair any broken links in the Market (only for applications that have been backed up with a link)
  • Freezing an application can disable an application (and make it invisible) without deleting
  • Batch freezing / defrosting applications
  • Unlimited, independent scheduled backup (each of which can be run 1 to 7 times per week)
  • Cleaning Dalvik-cache will help free up precious internal memory
  • Integrating system application updates directly into your firmware to free up even more internal memory
  • Sync all (or some) backups with Dropbox
  • Get all your backups from Dropbox (in case of phone loss or an error on the SD card)
  • Signature of the application with your name

Instructions and FAQ
The program is intended only for backup, the other functions declared in the program will work on some phones and on some old firmware without a guarantee of performance

Attention to all users of Android 6.0 Marshmallow: all backups from / storage / emulated / legacy / must be manually transferred to / storage / emulated / 0 / in order for Titanium to see them if backups were in the phone memory (internal memory). If it does not help the solutions by the link below.
Titanium writes: "Backup failed. Under ..." or "Batch backup was interrupted. H ..." what does this mean? - This means not enough storage space, the solution options on the link belowIf nothing helps remove logcat through the programCatLog - Logcat Reader
useful links
Download

Post has been editediMiKED - 24.04.19, 17:21
Reason for editing: New version 8.3.3 + Pro
5 [Strogino]
Message#2
19.01.10, 11:10
[online]

Messages 7405
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Updated to version 2.3.5 beta
Download:Attached filecom.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk(95.63 KB)

Changes in version 2.3.5
- no information

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
Storozh2005
Message#3
25.01.10, 07:16
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 98
Check in: 14.12.09
HTC Hero

Prog updated to version2.3.7.

Changes:
- no longer beta version ;-)
- view backup properties

Attached files

Attached filecom.keramidas.TitaniumBackup_v2.3.7.apk(102.59 KB)

--------------------
Firmware: ChocolateEclair v2.0 - Android OS v2.1 / Custom Recovery: RA-hero v1.7.0.1
Radio: 63.18.55.06SU_6.35.17.03
Nokia 6230i ->HTC Hero
dron3d
Message#4
25.02.10, 23:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 965
Check in: 04.09.07
Honor Play COR-L29

And how to backup settings for desktops and systems?
Slid
Message#5
26.02.10, 13:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1803
Check in: 02.10.05
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

dron3d
In Titan, the Backup / Restore tab is a short press of the Settings button (touchscreen below, between Home and Back) - Batch — select Backup all users apps + system data.

--------------------
xiaomi.eu weekly
dron3d
Message#6
26.02.10, 16:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 965
Honor Play COR-L29

Slid
When backing up system data, only settings are saved or are system applications also? just different firmware different launcher or contact
Slid
Message#7
26.02.10, 17:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1803
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

dron3d
I watched and backup, in the process he writes the name of all the programs and services that are backed up. There are programs and system settings. Try to save and after the process he will give out what he did with the list. As far as I looked, then everything that I “touched†was stuck. In any case, I will check the performance of this method after the appearance of a new custom firmware.

By the way, I just climbed into About in Titanium - MoDaCo is mentioned :) So apparently the workable thing was invented and was invented just by changing the device :)

Post has been editedSlid - 26.02.10, 17:40

--------------------
xiaomi.eu weekly
dron3d
Message#8
26.02.10, 19:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 965
Honor Play COR-L29

Slid
It will be necessary to try to restore sustem data, since The programs are restored perfectly and are displayed through the market. But every time setting up the phone and the desktop after a wipe is quite a dreary occupation ...
5 [Strogino]
Message#9
27.02.10, 11:57
[online]

Messages 7405
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

dron3d @ 25.2.10, 23:15*
And how to backup settings for desktops and systems?

View records marked in green - Interesting system service

For example on magic with SenseUI:
  • Desktops - [DESKTOP] HTC Sense 1.00
  • Settings - [SETTINGS] Settings storage

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Slid
Message#10
27.02.10, 21:24
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1803
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

dron3d
I suppose, colleague, that you recovered successfully after flashing? ;) Only probably the widgets have not recovered :)

--------------------
xiaomi.eu weekly
dron3d
Message#11
27.02.10, 21:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 965
Honor Play COR-L29

Slid
Yes! Restored the program and write green (thankscocobot). Widgets and network settings have not been restored (2G only). Well, we can, on trifles, what was in the system.
There was also a minor glitch with the market, but after installing one of the programs, everything returned to its place.
Slid
Message#12
27.02.10, 22:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1803
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

dron3d
Hmm, my Market only demanded an account on Google, there were no more obstacles

--------------------
xiaomi.eu weekly
pigus
Message#13
28.02.10, 13:44
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 03.07.07
HTC One X

No one will tell you why after backup contacts marked with Google, Titanium does not want to restore them, although if you look at the archive - all the records are available
5 [Strogino]
Message#14
02.03.10, 15:15
[online]

Messages 7405
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Pigus @ 28.2.10, 13:44*
No one will tell you why after backup contacts marked with Google, Titanium does not want to restore them, although if you look at the archive - all the records are available

The main feature of Google contacts is the ability to synchronize them between the Google storage and the phone. No need to back them up.

Post has been editedcocobot - 02.03.10, 15:15

--------------------
Crazycoder
Message#15
12.03.10, 15:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 453
Check in: 28.09.07

Immediately after 2.9.0 came out 2.9.1 =)
4ufak
Message#16
16.03.10, 22:41
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 675
Check in: 22.02.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Forgive me my incomprehensibility, but could you answer my question.

I have now modaco 3.2. I will save everything I can, and I will do something based on Android 2.1, then install this program and restore all installed applications and their saving, all contacts, desktop settings, etc. As a result, there will be no failures, and if they are, simply because of the incompatibility of some application, it will not be installed. The standard after the firmware applications "Browser", "Contacts", "Camera", etc. will not be replaced.

Can this program help me to do what I described?

--------------------
Alcatel OT 512 ->Motorolla V360 ->Nokia 7610 ->HTC Hero ->Motorola Defy ->Samsung Note 10.1
5 [Strogino]
Message#17
17.03.10, 11:28
[online]

Messages 7405
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

4ufak @ 16.3.10, 22:41*
Forgive me my incomprehensibility, but could you answer my question.

I have now modaco 3.2. I will save everything I can, and I will do something based on Android 2.1, then install this program and restore all installed applications and their saving, all contacts, desktop settings, etc. As a result, there will be no failures, and if they are, simply because of the incompatibility of some application, it will not be installed. The standard after the firmware applications "Browser", "Contacts", "Camera", etc. will not be replaced.

Can this program help me to do what I described?

The program allows you to back up both user applications and system applications. But the system need to backup is not all. For example, it is not necessary to back up the group marked in red, as if the OS is being changed, i.e. with Android 1.5 to 2.1, then system applications from 1.5 will be fatal to 2.1
The same limitation with contacts, sms, call logs - in Android 2.1 databases have a different structure
The same with the desktop settings, as the main launcher changes

Hence the conclusion - when changing the OS, only user applications can be backed up, plus a couple of things from the "green" group (for example, wifi acess points)

Sprite Backup can be used to backup sms, contacts and call logs.

p.s. Note that in the free version of Titanium - all applications are restored as if you are reinstalling them, i.e. with a window with a list of required permissions

p.p.s. Before such serious experiments, it is very desirable to make a nandroid backup from recovery (so that you can return without any serious consequences)

p.p.p.s. Experienced to find out the next chip. I have 1.5 all been saved with lzo compression (see Titanium settings). After installing Android 2.1, Titanium said that lzo, given the existing busybox, does not support. To do this, you need Internet access to download and install a new set of busybox with lzo support. After that, all applications began to recover normally.

--------------------
Gascony
Message#18
20.03.10, 11:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 15.03.10
Apple iPhone 3GS

Tell a beginner what it means!Requires root and busyboxinstalled but the program writes that root privileges are needed, what should be done if it can be done step-by-step, otherwise in this system the features will break my leg, so everything is confused, I really don't think whether to sell the device, bought it and
I sit for the day trying to figure out
Che_2006
Message#19
20.03.10, 12:52
Biker
[offline]

Messages 1242
Check in: 30.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Standart

Gascony @ 20.3.10, 11:31*
Tell a beginner what it means! Requires root and busybox installed but the program writes what root privileges should be what should be done if you can step by step, otherwise in this system the features of the leg will be broken, so everything is confused, I really don't think whether to sell the device, bought
I sit for the day trying to figure out

You should see FAQ on firmware 1.xHero - Firmware (OS 2.x), then many of your questions will disappear ...

Post has been editedChe_2006 - 20.03.10, 12:54

--------------------
MIUI PRO 9.2.1.0. Stable
Tempo_the_god
Message#20
26.03.10, 09:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 26.10.09

"Whoami" reports "whoami: unknown uid 10060" instead of uid 0. I think your "Superuser Whitelist" system app . "

How to fix it and what to do? I put Root_LkUpdate_v3_PDA and LkMod_2.4.1_PDA. And also in the program itself, you can backup only two things - "Country, Language, Time zone" and "Wi-Fi Access Points" and everything ...

--------------------
--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
ddfcoold
Message#21
26.03.10, 11:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 730
Check in: 30.01.08
LG V30 +

Tempo_the_god @ 26.3.10, 9:25*
"Whoami" reports "whoami: unknown uid 10060" instead of uid 0. I think your "Superuser Whitelist" system app . " ... I put Root_LkUpdate_v3_PDA and LkMod_2.4.1_PDA ....

The same crap - what's wrong, gentlemen?

--------------------
Palm Tungsten E2->Tx->Asus TF700T. Siemens C35->Sl45->SE Z200->T630->K700->Motorola E398->Samsung I5700->I9506->HTC Sensation->Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128, LG v30 + H930DS. Kindle paperwhite 2

1770 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 09:58