> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Listen | Search and listen to podcasts

Rep: (0)
Listen
Version: 1.1.7

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Search and listen to podcasts

Description:
Listen from Google Labs lets you listen to podcasts and audio content on Android devices. The program allows you to search, subscribe, download, and listen to podcasts (as well downloaded, and streaming).

At the moment the program is only with English-language podcasts, and probably therefore only available for the US.

Found only version 1.0.0

Homepage: http://listen.googlelabs.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...isten-qqFj.aspx

Download:
Version 1.1.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1428391/com.google.android.apps.listen_2.apk

past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 25.06.12, 17:23
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
at the same in Russian there
and markups can add a link to the podcast ppc and all will be well

Danil.x1 @ 17.1.10, 18:32*
at the same in Russian there

Probably from my HTC Tattoo is not visible. If possible, download the file with the version 1.0.3.

Rep: (1060)
v1.0.3.3 Attached fileListen_1.0.3.3.apk (376.39 KB)

Rep: (29)
All would it have been good, if not 2 BUT:
1. Download podcasts when you do not ask. Be careful of gprs traffic vyzhret like nothing to do. It is not disabled.
2. Does not see in the emphasis of some updates. Eg radio-t.com make friends did not succeed, does not see the new podcasts does well.

pushkinai @ 18.1.10, 11:44*
Download podcasts, as do not ask

There you have the option in the settings - only download via WiFi.

fireextinguisher @ 21.1.10, 0:27*
There you have the option in the settings - only download via WiFi.

This is the meaning of the phrase "when you do not ask." Those. downloads, regardless of the option. Vyzhrat me 10 meters to gprs, and how to stop quickly download the background is not always obvious.

Released version 1.1 http: // listen.googlelabs.com/versions.html
update plz

Rep: (1060)
v1.1.1 Attached filelisten_1.1.1.apk (526.38 KB)

Does anyone have such a problem?
If you press '-play', 'forward', 'back' on the bluetooth A2DP headset, Google Listen is started and begins to play podcasts. standard player (in my HTC Hero) also starts.
That is, at the same time begin to play the default player, and Listen, moreover the device begins to slow down.

It would be nice if the developers added to the Listen setting tick 'intercept control with BT headset'.

I am trying to find an answer to foreign forums, but did not understand.

files of one of the best for downloading and listening to podcasts

A couple of days ago I ceased to be synchronized. Although if you renew each subscription individually - normally finds and pumps.

Rep: (2)
Guys, add podcasts from rpod.ru and podfm.ru anyone tried? I do not want to add a subscription to any podcast, write error.

My subscriptions 5 of 6 it rpod and podfm. Try to manually add and synchronize the Reader.
The problem with the updates, by the way, today resolved itself.

I downloaded podcast resident advisor,
When you select more episodes window appears

Authentification fasiled
You must be signed into a Google account to use this service.

What to do?

Rep: (3)
I have in my Google Reader subscriptions are now available 25. Explain how to do so in Listen Add all the podcasts that are already available in Google Reader account? I do not want to enter the hand.
Opt between ACast and Listen. With ACast'om somehow managed to understand quickly.

similar question !!!!!!!!!!!!
how to get to Listen subscription from your account ?????

Post has been editedRoman98rus - 14.02.11, 12:29

It proved all the easier.
When you install a program on your Android and authorization akkauntav prog, reader in the big blind, the site of Google, appears ListenSubscriptions folder.
Piha to all audio and video podcasts, and voila.
Everything works, including Russian podcasts type podfm.ru

Rep: (8)
Market shows version 1.1.4. No one can put apk?

Here you are.

Attached files

Attached filelisten1.1.4.apk(550.38 KB)

Persistently does not see old episodes. He sees only the last 18 episodes of 79. By clicking "Load more episodes" stupid displayed animation circles download, but neither one minute or 10 new episodes sees. CHSKH in google reader sees at the same subscription all 79 episodes. Somehow it is possible to get to show all the episodes? A program like that, but annoying inability to listen to the old podcasts.

Post has been editedfearfactor - 06.09.11, 15:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 18:57