HTC Touch2 - Accessories | Accessories for HTC Touch2, HTC T3333, HTC Mega

Rep: (105)
DiscussionAccessories for HTC Touch2
HTC Touch2, HTC T3333, HTC Mega
Description | FAQ | Discussion | Accessories | Flashing | Communication HTC Touch2 owners

Accessories for HTC Touch2 in the official store Htc-Online

Here we share the experience of acquiring and links to the stores that sell both original and simple quality accessories for the animal, as well as discuss the quality of a particular accessory.

Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Speak"Thank"increase reputation. If youless15 posts, then click on the button"A complaint"and let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedpin12 - 28.03.10, 14:00

Rep: (46)
This whole theme here, but the views are different, I like, I like, when the animal in perfect order, while others believe that the film spoils the appearance and so on. D. But of course you do not care to solve. : Yes2:

Rep: (2)
Funny, I can not find a leather bag (holster) on the belt ... It is small, then it is wide ... I want a leather and it is with a deaf loop around the belt instead of a clip (jumps off the belt. In addition, as seen, there is a metal rivet is present inside the case, I think (!) - scratched ...)
No one advise? Because there is no original ...

Rep: (6)
vovin07,
such a film?
http://shop.brando.com/bw-ultraclear-pda-s...0c1114d039.html

That, as with a stylus?
I did not ask where the only - nowhere.

Rep: (1)
after 2 months of active use of the headset, the one that was in the delivery, she has died :(. the symptoms can say that broken off wires that extend from the plug. Who and what can wired garniturka advise?

Post has been editedghosthope - 07.03.10, 16:16

Rep: (1)
ghosthope @ 7.3.10, 10:09*
after 2 months of active use of the headset, the one that was in the delivery, she was ordered to live long

The same garbage ... Tycho began to work right ear.

Rep: (0)
For your animal bought the protective film static for iPhona (virezal the size) Leather Case picked up the size of the card and an 8 gig!
Really, really want to find a car holder for it and charging from the cigarette lighter (oreginal desirable!)

Post has been editeddrunja - 20.03.10, 17:48

plenochku srazuzhe bought the machine (the seller himself and nakleyl)
Card Kingdom on 8gig
all happy !!!

Posted 20-03-2010, 18:37:

drunja,
about avtoderzhatelya-on the previous pages have a link!

I ordered stylus htc-online
Wednesday will bring (delivery in Moscow 300r)

Rep: (12)
Duck would like to clarify, there is a black silicone on this device ?? and what kind of film it is certainly put to the first place

Rep: (2)
2 replaced gigov Transcend card 16 Kingston.
Now, more fun ... and place under a program and a video and a Muzychko: yes2:

Rep: (1485)
FLezOR,
film from the Brando ... rest-smoking in aside!

Rep: (12)
vovin07
Matt? gloss? we have to sell only for HTC Touch 3G (gloss) and iPhone 3G (matte), what to order, advise

Post has been editedFLezOR - 27.03.10, 05:25

FLezOR @ 25.3.10, 18:29*
silicone black is on this device?

There, I saw on Savelovsky radio market

FLezOR,
Film such for 3 months-screen as good as newhereIn Russia there too!

Rep: (24)
Ordered to ibee taped to the car on the glass cover and the film ...

I would like to learn how to order a protective film, in retail stores you can buy? Or only through online stores? who bought in St. Petersburg where I ask to prompt!

Kay, Computer World film Brando Ultra 325r.

Rep: (36)
Here, the keyboard has acquired:
Attached Image
OverviewBluetooth Keyboard Logitech diNovo Mini. While she is doing her priRUcheniem. I managed to get it to work with my beast:Bluetooth Keyboard - Discussion. Now I will think about how to strengthen the animal on the cover, that would be convenient, but the hand is not enough to keep everything: D

Rep: (88)
Friends, and anyone buyingholdernot off.magazine? 1700r somehow expensive Kick: wacko:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 22:22